Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (45778 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by cap28: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

The guy is right, but it doesn't have to be this way for black African people... The girl even said it herself that she was "raised" by a white woman, one who enjoyed a guise of privilege, her own seat in their system (more on this later). I dont believe whites are supreme over anyone. I'm thoroughly convinced that they've put a system together to convince us of some white reign. The last guy I'll call supreme is the guy who is trying to keep his boot on my neck. African nations can change this any day but they don't -- Mugabe was right for calling Nigeria out regarding Libya but Nigeria had its own interests in mind like its own currency. Most African leaders are pampered by the guise of privilege they receive at the cost of starving their people. Like the girl in your vid, many blacks use the naivety of exposure to "good" whites believing we're all created equally in the eyes of white racism. They see those impacted by racism as weak, defeated and making excuses, while likely enjoying their own guise of privilege. Use them to screw with others , as this was done in slavery, the girl is doing it in the video, black leaders do it, and I'm sure we all a black person like this.

There are those people who refuse to see past anything other than the problems currently surrounding them and the black leaders they believe caused these problems. Thus, by default, anything white is considered an escape and great (see pic). When people have to go without food, electricity, and other basic necessities it is hard to see outside their current problems to see awaiting injustices like racism.

Bros many black people (Africans, African Americans and black british ) are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, many of us have come to love our oppressor despite the centuries of abuse. You can imagine the rude shock that awaits that girl in the video later on in life. This is the way many Africans reason, they think racism is a thing of the past. Im sure you've heard about the young white man who killed several black people in a church in South Carolina just yesterday, that should tell you that as long as white people remain in power racism will never be eradicated.

By the way, that diagram you posted is absolutely on point, it totally depicts the mindset of the average African. The only way out of this nightmare of white supremacy is for Africa nations to recognise that whites are our common enemy, we need to form an economic and political bloc which is capable of resisting any kind of military or economic domination over us . It has already been proven that Africans don't need them in order to prosper, we can trade with China, India and other non western nations and still survive. The formation of the BRICS has proved that the western nations do not have a monopoly on economic power.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
cap28:

Bros many black people (Africans, African Americans and black british ) are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, many of us have come to love our oppressor despite the centuries of abuse. You can imagine the rude shock that awaits that girl in the video later on in life. This is the way many Africans reason, they think racism is a thing of the past. Im sure you've heard about the young white man who killed several black people in a church in South Carolina just yesterday, that should tell you that as long as white people remain in power racism will never be eradicated.

By the way, that diagram you posted is absolutely on point, it totally depicts the mindset of the average African. The only way out of this nightmare of white supremacy is for Africa nations to recognise that whites are our common enemy, we need to form an economic and political bloc which is capable of resisting any kind of military or economic domination over us . It has already been proven that Africans don't need them in order to prosper, we can trade with China, India and other non western nations and still survive. The formation of the BRICS has proved that the western nations do not have a monopoly on economic power.

I completely agree. That crazy white boy who shot those people in church yesterday had me walking around with a big smile on my face as a way of signaling " I told you, you can't trust these white people despite the endless reminders" . Those victims could have been anyone black yesterday and their so-called white allies, the "non-racist" ones thought it wasn't important to take active steps to end racism until there's a bullet in your head. I've NEVER heard of a anti-racist rally started by white people , finally there may be one now after this church shooting. Likely there won't be a rally because these non-racist white ppl know that at the end of the day they're enjoying the benefits of racism, white privilege.

That's enough speaking about pigs, I'm more concerned about building and helping black ppl who are impacted by racism in some manner
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by gatiano(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
xaxaxaxax.
Looking at that picture, It occured to be that Idi Amin wasn't the first from Adam and eve. Amongst the first was Solomon. The Bible claimed He worshipped lower gods, But the Quran vindicated him.
Through or by the authority of God, Solomon was able to control devils and demons. That is the picture right here as you have posted.

sukkot:
real nigga. idi amin dada. making white folk tremble since the time of adam

[img]http://2.bp..com/-QrjCcm-00ao/UdQgEIPyzmI/AAAAAAAALHs/61A89J5t3h8/s400/Idi+Amin.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Alezy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mariojane:
*blushing* thanks wink
uw...lolz at ur signature, dats a warri slang. where re u from?
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao. grin

Banter aside, I actually think the Biafran idea is a good one, and if well managed, they could become the revolutionaries that will break Nigeria free from the British colonial structure and the Fulani overlords. However, I'm not just a fan of how the typical Igbo operates - from Zik, to Ojukwu, to the clown cum hate preacher in-charge of Radio Biafra. Their consciousness has a lot to do with greed, aggressiveness, being overbearing, and act-first then think-later while playing the blame game.

Nigeria as it is, is a useless country, with a ceiling that can never be higher than Indonesia or any Eastern European country. And that's if they rinse everything into it. However, if they can take away the colonial structure - I'm sure they should be able to create countries like Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Netherlands out of the country. It's not always about how large the country is - it's about how governance can get to the people, within a well defined structure - without overlapping interests like it's in Nigeria.
Oh you tripping brah. the bolded ? really ? come on chief. these biafrans are not revolutionary one bit. all this noise all balls down to greed and ego and not revolution. the real revolutionaries move in silence and that is the yorubas and the hausas shocked grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by iamord(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ IQ of Africans. grin

Africans these days just want to fit in somewhere and they love white people too much to change anything. Just let my African folks keep enjoying and keep working to keep the status quo and white dominance/supremacy/privilege intact. grin

Why rock the boat and cure the Stockholm syndrome?
lol... But it's pathetic really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.