Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (45769 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ IQ of Africans. grin

Africans these days just want to fit in somewhere and they love white people too much to change anything. Just let my African folks enjoying and keep working to keep the status quo and white dominance/supremacy/privilege intact. grin

Why rock the boat and cure the Stockholm syndrome?

LOL!

It's nothing new... they were called "porch negros". It always traces back to looking out for yourself or looking out for the group.

Once a "privilieged" slave made it to the porch he begins the "what racism and unfairness yalls complaining about Massa treating me good". I hear plenty blacks, African or not, still talking like this but somehow laughing at AA for ancestors who were slaves then.. grin

they dont need chains anymore wink grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by tscara(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
me nuh care bout the white people feelings dem. in fact i cyan bring more pictures off white servitude under the black moors of spain. now that will really have them running for cover lwkm. yeah rasta me cyan help you with biafran name. from today me call you uzochukwu. now you are a certified biafran warlord. go and conquer the world young biafran lion. and return home for the new yam festival rasta grin grin
lol, funny guy

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

LOL!

It's nothing new... they were called "porch negros". It always traces back to looking out for yourself or looking out for the group.

Once a "privilieged" slave made it to the porch he begins the "what racism and unfairness yalls complaining about Massa treating me good". I hear plenty blacks, African or not, still talking like this but somehow laughing at AA for ancestors who were slaves then.. grin

they dont need chains anymore wink grin

hahahahaha!

Who needs a chain when you've got their brains on 24hrs lock down? - Django unchained!! grin

They love massa and they try their best possible to be like massa but they don't just have massa's power and they tremble when they see massa - Massaphiled negroes. grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

hahahahaha!

Who needs a chain when you've got their brains on 24hrs lock down? - Django unchained!! grin

They love massa and they try their best possible to be like massa but they don't just have massa's power and they tremble when they see massa - Massaphiled negroes. grin

LOL...

good luck 'unchaining' them tho... the brainwash has since been branded as a now regretful yet heroic tribal domination story of how inferior captured slaves made it to America..

the brainwash didnt stop there. There was a morbid reason Harriet Tubman carried a shotgun which wasnt to aimlessly kill their white slavemasters. Many Blacks loved their shackles to the extent of dying for them.

There were countless examples in Black history of this.. but you'd think we have learned by now... grin undecided
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

LOL...

good luck 'unchaining' them tho... the brainwash has since been branded as a now regretful yet heroic tribal domination story of how inferior captured slaves made it to America..

the brainwash didnt stop there. There was a morbid reason Harriet Tubman carried a shotgun which wasnt to aimlessly kill their white slavemasters. Many Blacks loved their shackles to the extent of dying for them.

There were countless examples in Black history of this.. but you'd think we have learned by now... grin undecided

If a lot of them preferred working on plantations to being freed by Harriet Tubman, why bother? Heck, even Django couldn't unchain them and ole hunch back Uncle Tom snitched on him. grin

The negro just want to be fed and remain happy by looking up to massa. Negro can't even solve his own unique problems without running to the massa - what makes you think he'll survive even if you were to give him freedom?

History is awash with negroes destroying negroes just to be the best slaves to the massa and put massa in an advantageous position - from the moors; to the colonial black soldiers with hez on who helped in all the colonisation wars across the continent and helped both King Leopold and Mussolini in killing millions of fellow Africans; to all these modern day "white is right" negroes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Malawian(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
mployer:

There is no proof it is eastern Nigeria
abi o. a look the the men shows they dont have igbo features.
even the soil is not even a typical igbo soil.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

If a lot of them preferred working on plantations to being freed by Harriet Tubman, why bother? Heck, even Django couldn't unchain them and ole hunch back Uncle Tom snitched on him. grin

The negro just want to be fed and remain happy by looking up to massa. Negro can't even solve his own unique problems without running to the massa - what makes you think he'll survive even if you were to give him freedom?

History is awash with negroes destroying negroes just to be the best slaves to the massa and put massa in an advantageous position - from the moors; to the colonial black soldiers with hez on who helped in all the colonisation wars across the continent and helped both King Leopold and Mussolini in killing millions of fellow Africans; to all these modern day "white is right" negroes. grin
they make concentration camps for fascist propagandists like us.

No way in héll I'll be teaching my children that this is the only means of survival -- to play along with slavery
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
they make concentration camps for fascist propagandists like us.

No way in héll I'll be teaching my children that this is the only means of survival -- to play along with slavery

Who cares? I'm unapologetically radical-leaning when it comes to my blackness and knowledge of self. I'm a black man in the white man's world, and my survival/pride is dependent on being true to who I'm, and it got me this far in life. That's what Malcolm X taught us and what Steven Bantu Biko expanded on (I love referencing these two great men lol). Shyte, being a black man alone can get you killed for nothing out here - so why should a nyggah be scared of concentration camps? Black lives don't matter anywhere and we're just like rats stuck at the bottom of totem pole of everything. And when you look at the dark continent where nothing works and the adult-children running around over there who can't proffer solutions to their problems and have to be spoon-fed to even govern themselves - you won't even care. grin

You just have to instill black pride and knowledge of self in ya kids from early and make sure whoever you breed with has the same level of consciousness. The highest ceiling for slaves is riches, while free black men will always create and own wealth. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by islandmoon: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
shes lucky it wasnt me, i would have laid her down and give her 3 rounds before her husband know wassup!
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Who cares? I'm unapologetically radical-leaning when it comes to my blackness and knowledge of self. I'm a black man in the white man's world, and my survival/pride is dependent on being true to who I'm, and it got me this far in life. That's what Malcolm X taught us and what Steven Bantu Biko expanded on (I love referencing these two great men lol). Shyte, being a black man alone can get you killed for nothing out here - so why should a nyggah be scared of concentration camps? Black lives don't matter anywhere and we're just like rats stuck at the bottom of totem pole of everything. And when you look at the dark continent where nothing works and the adult-children running around over there who can't proffer solutions to their problems and have to be spoon-fed to even govern themselves - you won't even care. grin

You just have to instill black pride and knowledge of self in ya kids from early and make sure whoever you breed with has the same level of consciousness. The highest ceiling for slaves is riches, while free black men will always create and own wealth. grin

You stay preaching bro. Nice.

Regarding the children, the isms played the black female equally, talking about "I ain't looking for a broke niggha" so black man has to slave even harder buying phones and other material garbage for a chance to procreate in this white animal kingdom, even tho her tiddays has all the supplements a baby needs free of charge. Everybody's drunk off the faux privilege their shackles brings but trying to argue that modern marriage and prostitution arent the same these days.

I'm not waiting for everyone to "awaken" because the fate of those who have tried in America, Africa, UK, and the islands still lives on. I support those who I feel are making moves coasting off their legacy... Theyre out here.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I was in Swansea, Cardiff .......over the weekend....during my stopover in d UK..... wink...we should hook up... wink
sure. When are you coming again?
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Eshinwaju: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
MissGdope:

sure. When are you coming again?

We should take this convo outta here.......I was there on business over the weekend......now back in Abuja....are you ibo
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

You stay preaching bro. Nice.

Regarding the children, the isms played the black female equally, talking about "I ain't looking for a broke niggha" so black man has to slave even harder buying phones and other material garbage for a chance to procreate in this white animal kingdom, even tho her tiddays has all the supplements a baby needs free of charge. Everybody's drunk off the faux privilege their shackles brings but trying to argue that modern marriage and prostitution arent the same these days.

I'm not waiting for everyone to "awaken" because the fate of those who have tried in America, Africa, UK, and the islands still lives on. I support those who I feel are making moves coasting off their legacy... Theyre out here.

Lol. Muthaphuck those trifling half-baked money hungry loafers...no upstanding guy will hook up with those all fair-weather skets. They're just cum buckets to empty the tank in, after giving them some loose change and selling them a dream - and keep moving. Unless you're gullible, which I doubt you're. And most of them are barely educated, so you can't expect much from them.

There are a lot decent conscious black women everywhere. If you're an avid CIF reader, a lot of the female black contributors of Nigerian descent on there are supremely Pro-black and very conscious - and I know loads of AA women academics who're like that. The likes of: Samantha Asumadu, Yemisi Adegoke, Lola Adesioye, Bim Adewunmi, Irenosen Okojie, Anthonia Akitunde, Tola Onanuga, and Ijeoma Oluo. And all these women graduated from some of the best Universities in the world and they're highly educated. It's just a pity that these blinkered half-baked parrots just happen to be in the majority.

Yes, they gave us a blueprint and it's each one, teach one.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oi, sukkot, check my siggy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Muthaphuck those trifling half-baked money hungry loafers...no upstanding guy will hook up with those all fair-weather skets. They're just cum buckets to empty the tank in, after giving them some loose change and selling them a dream - and keep moving. Unless you're gullible, which I doubt you're. And most of them are barely educated, so you can't expect much from them.

There are a lot decent conscious black women everywhere. If you're an avid CIF reader, a lot of the female black contributors of Nigerian descent on there are supremely Pro-black and very conscious - and I know loads of AA women academics who're like that. The likes of: Samantha Asumadu, Yemisi Adegoke, Lola Adesioye, Bim Adewunmi, Irenosen Okojie, Anthonia Akitunde, Tola Onanuga, and Ijeoma Oluo. And all these women graduated from some of the best Universities in the world and they're highly educated. It's just a pity that these blinkered half-baked parrots just happen to be in the majority.

Yes, they gave us a blueprint and it's each one, teach one.

I'll have to look these people up. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't been in too many black scholar circles as of late and my experience within them hasn't gone well. I despise Black men spending too much time and energy arguing konscience factoids while we need to be building. I respect a heated debate, but it usually doesn't end there and most importantly it becomes a circle of inaction and unapplied knowledge. Conversing is good for the "teach one" part but I seek places online or in person where people build. Even after all the brotherly talks, in my experience, jealousy and envy creeps in, but this isn't as bad for the newer generation. I'd hope the jealousy and envy could eventually promote innovation, but it doesn't. No one can handle competition near their proposed apple cart. So the tension gets personal and ugly which is OK but no one settles it tussling on the grass anymore, so they spend eternity being bítchy. There are a lot of konscious people I lost respect for when I see these endlessly debates on YouTube which escalates into personal jabs and actions. I steer clear of the drama, men's bitchy emotions (unless it's bítchy and yet constructive) which has sadly taken over many circles.

I have only one bootycall for now. We both know it's nothing serious, so she doesn't mind being the placemat until my black queen Rihanna comes around. wink
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

I'll have to look these people up. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't been in too many black scholar circles as of late and my experience within them hasn't gone well. I despise Black men spending too much time and energy arguing konscience factoids while we need to be building. I respect a heated debate, but it usually doesn't end there and most importantly it becomes a circle of inaction and unapplied knowledge. Conversing is good for the "teach one" part but I seek places online or in person where people build. Even after all the brotherly talks, in my experience, jealousy and envy creeps in, but this isn't as bad for the newer generation. I'd hope the jealousy and envy could eventually promote innovation, but it doesn't. No one can handle competition near their proposed apple cart. So the tension gets personal and ugly which is OK but no one settles it tussling on the grass anymore, so they spend eternity being bítchy. There are a lot of konscious people I lost respect for when I see these endlessly debates on YouTube which escalates into personal jabs and actions. I steer clear of the drama, men's bitchy emotions (unless it's bítchy and yet constructive) which has sadly taken over many circles.

I have only one bootycall for now. We both know it's nothing serious, so she doesn't mind being the placemat until my black queen Rihanna comes around. wink

Lmao @ black Queen Rihanna. Rihanna is a cum bucket and almost everyone and his pops has passed through her. Better start planning for black queen Alicia Keys and black queen Esperanza Spalding - those are the two black queens I wanna make babies with. Esperanza Spalding looking like modern day Angela Davis and her legendary Afro and shiit. grin

I think the inaction has more to do with the fear of the unknown and innate inability to take risks. Most folks talk the talk but can't walk the walk, once it's out of their comfortable zone and it goes against what they're used to. That's basically the reason why a lot of African countries are the way they're.

I've got a friend who graduated from Cambridge University (yes, a few folks from my part of town graduated from OxBridge, but they're still G'd up though) who used work in the corporate world, in Hammersmith. He just left it a few months ago cos apparently he said he's bored of the whole routine thing. And right now, he's trying to do his own thing. We're even working on a few things together with a few other friends. Even with me, I know this routine thing about working for someone, with a ceiling created by institutionalised racism, isn't my calling. I'm also going to leave it soon and start doing my own thing.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by cap28: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Africans are still subservient to whites in and outside Africa so the fact that you don't see African men carrying white women around like this today means nothing, they own our continent and our leaders. The average African thinks the white man is superior to him on all levels.
The younger generation are even more enslaved than the older ones, listen to the level of inferiority complex displayed in this young South African girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPr_i8Zmq4g
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by xtervaganza(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Did anyone notice the guy on front has lost a toe? Perhaps from torture
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:
Oi, sukkot, check my siggy. grin

buahahahahahaha nice one bruv. 'cankering' warrior of biafra. the lion of biafra cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by cap28: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
The average African sounds like the ignorant girl being interviewed on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKYou3nx_c

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
cap28:
The average African sounds like the ignorant girl being interviewed on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKYou3nx_c

The guy is right, but it doesn't have to be this way for black African people... The girl even said it herself that she was "raised" by a white woman, one who enjoyed a guise of privilege, her own seat in their system (more on this later). I dont believe whites are supreme over anyone. I'm thoroughly convinced that they've put a system together to convince us of some white reign. The last guy I'll call supreme is the guy who is trying to keep his boot on my neck. African nations can change this any day but they don't -- Mugabe was right for calling Nigeria out regarding Libya but Nigeria had its own interests in mind like its own currency. Most African leaders are pampered by the guise of privilege they receive at the cost of starving their people. Like the girl in your vid, many blacks use the naivety of exposure to "good" whites believing we're all created equally in the eyes of white racism. They see those impacted by racism as weak, defeated and making excuses, while likely enjoying their own guise of privilege. Use them to screw with others , as this was done in slavery, the girl is doing it in the video, black leaders do it, and I'm sure we all a black person like this.

There are those people who refuse to see past anything other than the problems currently surrounding them and the black leaders they believe caused these problems. Thus, by default, anything white is considered an escape and great (see pic). When people have to go without food, electricity, and other basic necessities it is hard to see outside their current problems to see awaiting injustices like racism.

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
buahahahahahaha nice one bruv. 'cankering' warrior of biafra. the lion of biafra cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Lmao. grin

Banter aside, I actually think the Biafran idea is a good one, and if well managed, they could become the revolutionaries that will break Nigeria free from the British colonial structure and the Fulani overlords. However, I'm not just a fan of how the typical Igbo operates - from Zik, to Ojukwu, to the clown cum hate preacher in-charge of Radio Biafra. Their consciousness has a lot to do with greed, aggressiveness, being overbearing, and act-first then think-later while playing the blame game.

Nigeria as it is, is a useless country, with a ceiling that can never be higher than Indonesia or any Eastern European country. And that's if they rinse everything into it. However, if they can take away the colonial structure - I'm sure they should be able to create countries like Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Netherlands out of the country. It's not always about how large the country is - it's about how governance can get to the people, within a well defined structure - without overlapping interests like it's in Nigeria.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by seunfape(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
ibo people dy wash car den till now.it cant happen in yoruba land anytime.we dn wise since time of jaja of opobo.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao. grin

Banter aside, I actually think the Biafran idea is a good one, and if well managed, they could become the revolutionaries that will break Nigeria free from the British colonial structure and the Fulani overlords. However, I'm not just a fan of how the typical Igbo operates - from Zik, to Ojukwu, to the clown cum hate preacher in-charge of Radio Biafra. Their consciousness has a lot to do with greed, aggressiveness, being overbearing, and act-first then think-later while playing the blame game.

Nigeria as it is, is a useless country, with a ceiling that can never be higher than Indonesia or any Eastern European country. And that's if they rinse everything into it. However, if they can take away the colonial structure - I'm sure they should be able to create countries like Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Netherlands out of the country. It's not always about how large the country is - it's about how governance can get to the people, within a well defined structure - without overlapping interests like it's in Nigeria.

You should call in, call Kanu cool

Kanu believes he's the Mayweather of debates...
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Alezy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mariojane:
hmmm because you are in love with one black American abi? say the truth so that we will follow you to knee in their house

back to topic
abeg who is doing the strolling, the men or the disabled lady? cos no able lady will call that strolling
to start with, u look beautiful. I kw ur not black american but me and my frnds re coming to kneel at ur door step. back to the topic.....the lady zz taking a stroll as u can see.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

You should call in, call Kanu cool

Kanu believes he's the Mayweather of debates...

Lol. I tried ringing the two numbers on the website (both mobile and landline) yesterday, but none was working. grin

I was going to speak to them and record it. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Duru1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
What arrant nonsense. The people of south-eastern Nigeria do not carry people in that format as posited in the picture. Secondly, the background in the picture does not represent the red soil found in Igbo land or the vegetation found in south-eastern region of Nigeria. The picture aptly represented scene commonly found in northern region of Nigeria. In the 50s, Ojukwu had already slapped the crap out of a D.O in the eastern region and they, the British, relocated to northern region and western region. The link posted with the picture sold it for kobo. It was a picture from northern region or western region.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I tried ringing the two numbers on the website (both mobile and landline) yesterday, but none was working. grin

I was going to speak to them and record it. grin

Bro I think you were saved by inaccessibility .... youve heard how Biafra turns up on callers he's annoyed with or any innocent disagreement... grin grin

i was thinking about calling in, either with a prank or all-seriousness--havent bothered.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea

Screenshot of the calls (141 was used to hide my number).

The numbers are dead.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Bro I think you were saved by inaccessibility .... youve heard how Biafra turns up on callers he's annoyed with or any innocent disagreement... grin grin

i was thinking about calling in, either with a prank or all-seriousness--havent bothered.

Bwahahahaha

I was going to prank them as well, but it seems the numbers on the website aren't the real numbers.

Or perhaps they're not in the UK. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AAinEqGuinea: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahaha

I was going to prank them as well, but it seems the numbers on the website aren't the real numbers.

Or perhaps they're not in the UK. grin grin grin

lol!!!!

got him in hiding i c. . but dont give away too much here, he definitely has watchers... and the ability to cast spells and curse r.ape you...

grin beware bruh
[img]http://media1./media/W3gqy9YCtRUhq/200_s.gif[/img]
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Mariojane(f): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Alezy:
to start with, u look beautiful. I kw ur not black american but me and my frnds re coming to kneel at ur door step. back to the topic.....the lady zz taking a stroll as u can see.
*blushing* thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.