Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (45775 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by unigdh: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2015
We must learn to do things on our own, those colonial master have done enough stealing from us. if the policy of sit tight syndrome can be stopped in Nigeria then i believe our leaders will be able to distinguish from their public and private gains, there is nothing much for a politician to think other than men, women and children who constitute the world. SAY NO TO POLITICS OF THE BELLY .
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lion of Biafra - I like that. I need to wear a red and white wooly hat and wrapper to bed tonight when I get home. I'm officially a Biafran and Uzochukwu is the conquering name! grin cool

Black power/pride - that's how we're rolling!

Peace to the god of earth - the black man! cool
oh that will be a sight to behold shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2015
AreaFada2:
What if we had our own home made cannon that we could produce in large numbers easily? So that before they deploy more from UK and other colonies, they are annihilated. Remember Haiti won the War against France, possibly the dominant military power beside Britain then.

Guns were being made locally in Benin, copying European ones.

Many Kingdoms with excellent metal workers like Benin, Ife, Oyo, Owo, were more than capable of replicating cannons, if they had one to copy.

Those were hunting guns, not the type of guns the Europeans had. What about gunpowder? And they had more than enough African troops in West Africa to get the job done. Yes, it probably would've been more difficult - but they would've done the job.

Haiti was a different kettle of fish entirely. That was a long battle and the fact that the French and Spanish/Portuguese never got along didn't help. However, Haiti was saddled with debts it's yet to fully pay to date, by the world powers, as a result of that rebellion.

No chance, mate - cannons and gun powder changed the game. And they had willing African tools to use to fight their battles, just as we've loads of Uncle Toms and Aunt Tomasinas today selling the black race out. We're a fvcked up race of people!
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
oh that will be a sight to behold shocked cheesy grin grin

Lmao.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by OneNaira6: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
nigga are you drunk ? aint nobody start nothing with you. you must be high on biafran ogogoro grin

Your coward @ss couldn't find sh1t in your baboon clan. You went all the way to idi amin, a man in east africa, not yoruba, not remotely close your people, to try and chest beat. F2k out of here. Last I checked Azikiwe was the first to fight against colonization. Aba Women fought against oyinbo taxes and also let's not forget Ekumeku movement was the longest resistance European had to face in Nigeria's colonization. Enyi

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by fx45(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
nigga are you drunk ? aint nobody start nothing with you. you must be high on biafran ogogoro grin
That's exactly my point.... Do you remember Abdulkarim Adisa?
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by winniz: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2015
The OP said old eastern Nigeria and never mentioned were it happened, this can be a random pics from anywhere but Yorubas carry matter for head dey shout Igbos everywhere.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2015
fx45:

That's exactly my point.... Do you remember Abdulkarim Adisa?
abdulkarim adisa ? whats he a basketball player ? is he related to karim abdul jabar ?
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AreaFada2: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Those were hunting guns, not the type of guns the Europeans had. What about gunpowder? And they had more than enough African troops in West Africa to get the job done. Yes, it probably would've been more difficult - but they would've done the job.

Haiti was a different kettle of fish entirely. That was a long battle and the fact that the French and Spanish/Portuguese never got along didn't help. However, Haiti was saddled with debts it's yet to fully pay to date, by the world powers, as a result of that rebellion.

No chance, mate - cannons and gun powder changed the game. And they had willing African tools to use to fight their battles, just as we've loads of Uncle Toms and Aunt Tomasinas today selling the black race out. We're a fvcked up race of people!

Sure they'd still have massive advantage. Are you saying we would have no ability to make gunpowder? Gunpowder was invented by the Chinese by the way. At that point in history (1890s), the Chinese, even Japanese were still considered rather primitive by the West.

You forget that those "hunting guns" helped Benin win many wars and expand the kingdom. Raw materials were a challenge but skilful people hat kept improving their techniques was never a challenge.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by unigdh: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Colonialism is not an act of civilization, it is the imposition of the strong on the weak and economic exploitation. We should learn from our history, Africans have history yet we are erased from the world history and the white will make you understand Africans did not contribute to the world history, yet most of the Greek Philosophers all study in ancient Egypt they learn the act of civilization from us and they brought it back to colonize us.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
OneNaira6:

Your coward @ss couldn't find sh1t in your baboon clan. You went all the way to idi amin, a man in east africa, not yoruba, not remotely close your people, to try and chest beat. F2k out of here. Last I checked Azikiwe was the first to fight against colonization. Aba Women fought against oyinbo taxes and also let's not forget Ekumeku movement was the longest resistance European had to face in Nigeria's colonization. Enyi
nigga why is you salty ? was that your uncle carrying that white woman in the picture ? grin grin grin

biafra being falling hand since the time of moses and pharoah grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Elypsis(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Chosen1984:
How this young men de able bodied??
it aint a. Must to. Be macho b4 u can be addressed "able bodied" its pple who are handicapped dat can't be reffrd as able bodied
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by africanusvu(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2015
These able bodied men,these slaves of yesterday u see carrying the woman in the Paranquin,are the Kings and princes of Today,All those whose fathers served the colonian master as slave ,were never left empty handed,the ar the ones that british handed over to and their grand children ar the one shearing 8.6bn for wardrope alowances today,
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by iamord(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2015
makzeze:
Wife of British District Officer while she was being carried by two able bodied men for a strawling in Eastern Nigeria(south east and south south of today) in 1940.

Source:http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aminiya/index.php/waiwaye/7666-waiwaye-baba-shettima
definition of low iq.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2015
The first guy looks like a SW person.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by IGBOSON1: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
buahahaha biafrans una fall hand ooooo. see as una be british slave

^^^I don't get your point! At this point in the cancer that was colonialism, Biafrans were 'british slaves' and your people were what!? And besides, what proof is there that the pic was taken in the Eastern Region? The source is a known promoter of northern/muslim born-to-rule philosophy, and has a history of negativity towards most things Igbo, Biafran or Eastern Region!

@Post: It's exactly this kind of servitude that the Biafran nation would have stopped! The british and the west were aware of the potential of this new nation to upset the order of things in the world since the emergence of slavery......they were aware of this and -with the help of other africans- soon put an end to what could have been the pride of the African continent!

This divide-and-rule strategy they used against the Biafrans (using a set of 'black monkeys' to checkmate another sets progress so the whites can continue being the 'lord of the manor') is one that had worked a treat for them and been very effective for centuries primarily because the black man sees the white as god, is very dumb, is easily led, and is prone to extreme bouts of jealousy and hatred for his fellow black!

Quite sad really!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2015
AreaFada2:
Sure they'd still have massive advantage. Are you saying we would have no ability to make gunpowder? Gunpowder was invented by the Chinese by the way. At that point in history (1890s), the Chinese, even Japanese were still considered rather primitive by the West.

I was alluding to the supply of gunpowder. We never had factories for that.

Anyway, once you study the battles between the Portuguese and Queen Nzinga of Kongo, you'll get a clearer picture. Then read about how Benin was conquered; the Anglo-Ijebu war; the Anglo-Aro war; the conquest of Somalia et al. We had no chance against them.

Once the Moors lost out in Iberia, it was all over for Africa. grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2015
--
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by OneNaira6: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
nigga why is you salty ? was that your uncle carrying that white woman in the picture ? grin grin grin

biafra being falling hand since the time of moses and pharoah grin

I'm anioma. My ancestors fought the Ekumeku movement against European weapons for years while your coward ancestors were still sh1ting in their pants.

Provide proof that picture is from any igbo region or better yet any eastern group region. We all know how each tribe in East, likewise igbo, wore wrapper during those era and that was not one of it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I don't get your point! At this point in the cancer that was colonialism, Biafrans were 'british slaves' and your people were what!? And besides, what proof is there that the pic was taken in the Eastern Region?

@Post: It's exactly this kind of servitude that the Biafran nation would have stopped! The british and the west were aware of the potential of this new nation to upset the order of things in the world since the emergence of slavery......they were aware of this and -with the help of other africans- soon put an end to what could have been the pride of the African continent!

This divide-and-rule strategy they used against the Biafrans (using a set of 'black monkeys' to checkmate another sets progress so the whites can continue being the 'lord of the manor') is one that had worked a treat and been very effective for centuries primarily because the black man sees the white as god, is very dumb, is easily led, and is prone to extreme bouts of jealousy and hatred for his fellow black!

Quite sad really!
bruv dont even try to deny that pic. i know a biafran when i see one. em two niggas carrying that white woman is full blooded biafrans. i can bet my last dollar that one of them is called chukwudi grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by fx45(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
abdulkarim adisa ? whats he a basketball player ? is he related to karim abdul jabar ?
Yeah... That's the elder brother. Go read up a little about his history..

Also do some research on Oladipo Diya
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
OneNaira6:

I'm anioma. My ancestors fought the Ekumeku movement against European weapons for years while your coward ancestors were still sh1ting in their pants.

Provide proof that picture is from any igbo region or better yet any eastern group region. We all know how each tribe in East, likewise igbo, wore wrapper during those era and that was not one of it.
nigga what the heck is anioma ? it sound like the name of some locally brewed gin. nigga why cant you come from places called ikorodu, ife, ibadan etc etc, you know ? posh sounding names. what the heck is anioma ? shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2015
fx45:

Yeah... That's the elder brother. Go read up a little about his history..

Also do some research on Oladipo Diya
oh i know diya fatimilehin. he a real estate guru. he well known around these parts wink
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by fx45(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
oh i know diya fatimilehin. he a real estate guru. he well known around these parts wink
Yeah they're all from the cowardly Southwest. Have U heard about Afonja?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by lolly2pops: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Lemon12:
Food don

Waiting for the children of hate and anger from Southwest to invade this thread ......

With their bigotry

When Nigerians are hated all over the world you go nuts and blame it on others yet you have no love for your fellow countryman. Shame on you Nigerians. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2015
fx45:

Yeah they're all from the cowardly Southwest. Have U heard about Afonja?
ok i think we have derailed the thread enough. was nice kicking it with you brother. wink wink
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by fx45(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
ok i think we have derailed the thread enough. was nice kicking it with you brother. wink wink
One love bro.... Just trolling around
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by iamord(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Alezy:
dis can Neva happen again, else I kill dem all...i dnt tink I can ever luv a white lady, neva. wen I say white I don't mean black Americans.
sure it will not happen again. In this physical form that is. A better way has been discovered and will be used till thy Kingdom come. You could even be carrying them without knowing smiley. Remember is not always about might and able body like the title says but an able brain and mind set. And that's where majority of blacks are lacking
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2015
they look more like body-able and not able -body.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2015
fx45:

One love bro.... Just trolling around
yup. you know it. one love bro. peace and stay blessed wink
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Awaja(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2015
Those guys look nothing close to an Igbo man,they're probably from ****ba .
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by winniz: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
bruv dont even try to deny that pic. i know a biafran when i see one. em two niggas carrying that white woman is full blooded biafrans. i can bet my last dollar that one of them is called chukwudi grin

You sound really dumb cos the article never specified where in old eastern Nigeria where it occurred, the pics look more like SW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Adamawa Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.