Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is It A Crime To LOVE? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To LOVE? (6089 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by godoluwa(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
whizqueen:
~It is beautiful when the feeling is mutual~
smiley
The OP hasn't met the right person yet
really? alryt, gonna pm u maybe u r d ryt gurl.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by godoluwa(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Did you pay her brideprice yet?
no sir
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
misssclassy:
Love becomes a pleasant experience when it is reciprocated.
If you love someone and the person doesn't love you back, definitely the person will exhibit that "I don't care" character, which unfortunately is common among ladies.

What you should be concerned about is how to win the love of the lady you have feelings for.
If you are able to win her love, then loving her would be enjoyable and exciting.
the Question Is, How Do We Win The Love? Is It By Showering Her With Attention, Caring, Calling Her Everday Or Giving Her Money?
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by tpiadotcom: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
godoluwa:
no sir

Ok, continue then, spread the love to as many girls as possible.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by godoluwa(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Ok, continue then, spread the love to as many girls as possible.
av gat 4gurls nw nd no need lukin 4 addition. thanx bro
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Heineken(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
You don't have to show a woman too much love. They'll take you for granted and would think they're your only option. Exhibit withdrawal behaviours often times and don't always be smitten. Set boundaries and limitations in whatever action and decision you take. Whenever you give a woman so much attention you only succeed in drifting them away from you. It has never been proven effective.
ronald i wont stop believing you. You're sharp.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Heineken(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dahyormine:
Women are to be treated like a KITE! Atimes u give dem enof rope for dem to flow freely nd atimes u withraw nd tigthen d rope for dem to sit rite! Dealing wit dem requires wisdom!
some people get sense for this NL.. Boss i see you.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by MzCorleone(f): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
godoluwa:
The aim of this topic is not to bash ladies but just to know why most girls display some `i dont care' habit to guys that love them dearly. I have discovered that 90% of girls takes guys that shower them with much love as a dull guy. Lets reason together, is it a crime to have & show too much love to your girlfriend?
How did you come up with that percentage??

Show working please.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by godoluwa(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
MzCorleone:

How did you come up with that percentage??

Show working please.
based on personal experience. btw, a lady just authenticate my claims on this thread.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Kasieze(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Read this interesting novel titled Crime To Love
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Kasieze(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Read this story titled Crime To Love

Its actually very interesting and you will get to know if its actually a crime to love someone.

click here to start reading

Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by mikejj(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Behira:
In Omawumi's voice.... undecided if u ask me!! Na who i go ask?
you will not talk now iya singing abi.kwantinue
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by mikejj(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Behira:
In Omawumi's voice.... undecided if u ask me!! Na who i go ask?
you will nt talk now abi.iya singing.kwantinue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancee With Séx Toys A Week To Our Wedding / Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm / Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.