Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? (6872 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (2) (3) (4)

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Am in a lot of pressure, am good looking, very good looking, everybody keeps putting pressure on me to go and woo these girls giving me signal to go for them that i don't know what to know meanwhile am a very shy guy, i woo girls when my mind is free, i woo girls on my own buh not everytime, pressures are coming from everywhere, i like looking good , i won't stop looking good just because of pressures, am a guy that do something when i say to myself, guy do it, i will do it perfectly, am still a jambite, 18 yrs old, very tall, already grown side beards, i look older than my age, before i can never talk to a girl buh now is not a problem, girls are no problem if i want to buh being pressurise is what is killing me, i need a break. warning some will see this as the worst thread ever buh i don't care

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by tpiadotcom: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
deal with it, it's not something to die over.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by allytinted: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
fine boy ILLEGAL....ILLEGAL
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Proof of you looking handsome or shush

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin some people get mouth sha.. Op, u are fine, but not masculine, i mean, you are not bearded..

Unlike me, im very bearded, but my barber dey fvck up..

I heard ladies like guys with beards, try growing it.. Thats what im doing now.. I dont shave again, at least for now..

P.s, im abt the same age as you..

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by libertyfather(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's a crime oooo, some peeps say you the take advantage of that begging money from gels

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by libertyfather(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
It's a crime oooo, some peeps say you the take advantage of that begging money from gels

https://www.nairaland.com/2750385/why-most-handsome-guys-beg/11#40239255
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by obiorathesubtle: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Look, I think you don't know what the fÚck you want.

You good looking? That's not the only quality you need in life dude! Been good looking all my life, shÍt hasn't helped me one day!

You can't feel any pressure if you know you will never do what you don't want to.

Now stop making yourself look like a fÜcking calvin klein model and face what's more important in life! Good looking? Wtf do you want for that? A fÜcking medal?

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Proof of you looking handsome or shush
I wish u can see me real life

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:

A photo will suffice, thanks
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:

LMFAO. So that's it? Boy, sit down cheesy

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Look, I think you don't know what the fÚck you want.

You good looking? That's not the only quality you need in life dude! Been good looking all my life, shÍt hasn't helped me one day!

You can't feel any pressure if you know you will never do what you don't want to.

Now stop making yourself look like a fÜcking calvin klein model and face what's more important in life! Good looking? Wtf do you want for that? A fÜcking medal?
This girls are beautiful, u would want to go buh confusion takes over u won't know who to go for, then u will rather not go
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

u are a girl, u don't do the talking we do

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by obiorathesubtle: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:
This girls are beautiful, u would want to go buh confusion takes over u won't know who to go for, then u will rather not go
something like that.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Candyrain(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi...

Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Punkie will not kill me for my mummy oooooooo

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:
smh
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by tpiadotcom: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Zceesneh:

you just look like a tuareg, that's all.

and you might not be aware 99.9 % of guys are under pressure from women to date them.

are you perhaps from a family of girls or maybe you had very few males around when growing up?

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by SUGARBEE(f): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahahahahahahahahhahah haba na babe that's too harsh...

Op better remove that picture now before hell lets loose

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Rixy007(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
people wey fine no dey shout am...na ur type I never see before because dem don bobo u
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by tungstar(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls where is the side beards.....i dont see any grin

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

you just look like a tuareg, that's all.

and you might not be aware 99.9 % of guys are under pressure from women to date them.

are you perhaps from a family of girls or maybe you had very few males around when growing up?
vice versa
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by tungstar(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

PunkyVeer pls give the kid à break.....itz his time grin

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
tungstar:
Pls where is the side beards.....i dont see any grin

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Bekwarra(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
You guys should take it easy on the kid. OP you are 18 and a Jambite, go and face your books before you start disturbing us with another thread like "which university can admit a student with a utme score of 175"

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by tungstar(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bekwarra:
You guys should take it easy on the kid. OP you are 18 and a Jambite, go and face your books before you start disturbing us with another thread like "which university can admit a student with a utme score of 175"

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bekwarra:
Waiting for the third list, i scored 225 in jamb, in my post utme i scored 227, UNN is not easy to gain admission if i had put my state school i would have been in school by now angry

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by tungstar(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Zceesneh post=40305927][/quote]

Hmmmmm!!!.......still no beards
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
The 2nd picture made me cry grin

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamBae:
The 2nd picture made me cry grin
wicked! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
embarassed cry undecided cry Make fun of me embarassed
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
cry I will delete this cux i can't bear it anymore angry cry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by kikesblog(m): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
cry I will delete this cux i can't bear it anymore angry cry

Sorry, Maybe you need to stop saying you are handsome. Stop Cyber bully abeg before this guy kill himself

I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / What I Just Saw On Facebook (pics) / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit.