Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Love Text Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Text Messages (4764 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / New Format To Send Love Text Messages To Your Boyfriend And Grilfriend / Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Text Messages by abeyloveworld: 1:30am On Sep 22, 2015
I see all the beautiful colors of the world, every time you smile at me.

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.

You and I shine like a beautiful tomorrow.

Distance means so little when someone means so muchsmiley)

The biggest blessing in our lives is simply the presence of people who care much.whose love is for REAL, & see us much beyond ourselves.

Memories fade, as people age, but my love that is true will always remember you.

I can beat all men for being tough, and survive the night being sad. But how come I fell on my knees, when I saw you smile and and move your lips. Is this what they call being weak, at the sight of beauty that completed me.

A girl so petite like you is sweet. Your smile and charm swept me off my feet.

Always listen to your heart, because even though it’s on your left side; it’s always right.

Are you the owner of Google? I asked because you have everything I am looking for.

Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.

R we friends or r we not, U told me once but i 4got, of all d m8s ive eva met, ur d 1 i wont 4get, n if i die b4 u do, i will go 2 heaven & wait 4 u!

Science has proved that Sugar melts in water.. So pls dOn’t walk in rain.. otherwise i wil lose such a SWEET person like yOu..

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day…and I just caught one that’s so nice and true…it’s YOU !

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I’d stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

A kiss is just a kiss if used as a greeting. A kiss is much sweeter if it comes with embrace. But the best kiss possible is when it comes from your lips.

A short hello makes one glow. A short hi makes one smile. A short kiss makes a day great. A short text is not enough, so keep sending more.Read more @ www.abeyloveworld.com

1 Share

Re: Love Text Messages by grad2012(f): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2015
I love dem all,very nyc.
Re: Love Text Messages by IamLEGEND1: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2015
people still send texts?
That is too old school bruh...
we use carrier pigeons now.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? / I Find It Difficult To Release When Having Sex With A More Beautiful Girl. / She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.