Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132185 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by delors(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Terrible end! Shame
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by michaelou(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:
Thanks for your massive followership. I see everyone oooo. Happy sunday. Abeg Help me beg them because currently, me and Buruji kashamu dey now. They want to extradite me and him together oooo... Hhahahahahahaha lolz
@onismate I love this piece. Though I haven't travelled out of this country before, I would never even think of stepping my legs in that country Nt 2 mention making it a choice.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by dimssy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dey aiit nah...do you write ?
crisdaz:
op get luck say I post only 2 mins before im postop get luck say I post only 2 mins before im post
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jaydee87(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
@op u did a great job making sure u stayed glued to ur post for a day plus, just imagine u get paid #10/ view do u know how much u have gathered by now. well for those Thomases that said the story na fake, na here we dey way some ppl confirm say something similar to that happens but might not be Malaysia.
think what the op wants to pass as a message is written in the story so look for the lesson and stop criticizing
if u have traveled tru illegal means u won't come here and refute stories.

always wonder why we looking for greener pasture outside the shores of our country wen we have enough green pastures that we even symbolized it with our flag.... Green White Green....

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by kullozone(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don.read am finish atlast...oga,you over try oh!
but the end nor too sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Maser: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:
yes ooo.. forget about the antagonist, analysts and wetin that guy call am again. the story don finally finish. Those wey dey criticise, i say thank you. Those wey believe, i say thank you, those wey no believe, i also say thank you. Those wey they "none of the above" still thank you and all of the above, Thank you. Una too much. Emmmm.. Is like destination cambodia is next! abi noooooo i no go anywere. Make i remain for naija

Guy, this last episode casts doubt over the whole story. I mean the judgement part where you were let off to be deported and soji sentenced to death for the same offence. I enjoyed the story though whether real or not.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by udemzyudex(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
dkings101:

Bros he is lying. I lived there for 5 yrs and I ve gone thru their immigration stuffs too...it's as bad as London too when u don't have paper and employment. U wd live a miserable life. There is no job opportunities in Malaysia and only a handful get employed after studies there. They want u to come and spend ur money in their school and after that, go back home. Malaysia is a nice place to be and live in bt they also have their own bad side when u talk abt racist, gangster and police brutality but it all depends on ur location and situation you find ursef in. U can pay ur self out even if u r illegal and nt wat the op is painting it to be...
you said he is lying yet you came up with this post? do you know what brutality mean? remember his passport has expired and he mingle with people who have been tag being bad.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rogz85(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
JayJustus:

that's left for you to believe or NOT...it's your problem...people have grace that differs... I HAVE NEVER BEEN STOPPED NOT EVEN ONCE...when you're clean nothing will happen to ya...but some of y'll think once you're black it connotes being suspicious... never...the grave that follows me is different from yours...so dont bring your "potong stim" come my side..

"the grave that follows me"
Nigga, Please

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by kayalcomp: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dear OP, Onismate, God realy loves u o and he has a special purpose for u to accomplish on earth. Please draw more closer to Him, so that those purposes may be accomplished. In short, God want to use u for a specific purpose later. I thank God for your life. Ur story will be lessons for some people.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jeoprince250(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rogz85:

"the grave that follows me" Nigga, Please
grin
Rogz85:

"the grave that follows me" Nigga, Please
hahahahahahahahahahahaha, GRAVE indeed
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:

<<<<< THE END >>>>>

Lies# so after dem kill your guys finish, na only u dem free;
Na u holy pass? Y dem no kill u join? Zuby77 twin broda
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
themodernman:

Hmmm all ds scamming stories dey scare d shii outta me oh...cos I've sent over 1m to a very close neighbours of ours to help get a ride...tho I told him to halt on buying d ride pending d decision of the Nigeria customs on duty and levy increase to 70%

Fear dey catch me oh. embarassed
Ha, uve sent 1m ady? Even childhood friends dupe pple talkess of neighbour. I'd suggest u avoid paying anym$ore money and try taking back the 1m first and see what d person says.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by femoboy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nyce1 boss,Even if its not real,Is all abt Lesson.there are so many ppl out there wu mite stl fall victim of such....Thumbs Up
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by eudoh940(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
The last tym I checked, this was wot I saw

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
chinkichun:
To be honest, this is the best piece I've read on nairaland. Can't believe I was awake till past 3am this morning because I wanted to get to the end of the story.
All the haters criticizing and saying the story is fiction are just trying to pull the op down. As mature individuals, we all know some things must have been added and some exaggerated to make the story a good read.

Whether fiction or not, learn what you can from the story and enjoy the rest cos this is one hell of an interesting and intriguing story.

I've had this same type of offer to come to Malaysia before but I declined. You all just have to be wise and don't be carried away by what your friends over there tell you and the soft life they portray to living over there on Facebook.

Quoting a friend of mine: "No level for them, na picture many of dem dey go snap for there"

Once again, Thumbs up to the OP, You're good.
Have you read zubby77's There and back on time? It's much better.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
michaelou:
@onismate I love this piece. Though I haven't travelled out of this country before, I would never even think of stepping my legs in that country Nt 2 mention making it a choice.
If u go there legally, thers nothing to fear abiut.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:
yes ooo.. forget about the antagonist, analysts and wetin that guy call am again. the story don finally finish. Those wey dey criticise, i say thank you. Those wey believe, i say thank you, those wey no believe, i also say thank you. Those wey they "none of the above" still thank you and all of the above, Thank you. Una too much. Emmmm.. Is like destination cambodia is next! abi noooooo i no go anywere. Make i remain for naija
This story is wack and uninteresting and do not even deserve 1kobo of value......
I just keep skipping your stories to read comments of real folks who had true experience of Malaysian life for legit and illegit. Those folks hailing you are kids who can't be of economic value to your talent.

It is either you acknowledge the story as fiction/fact or you shouldn't over exaggerate occurrences. .... Your blog is not even worth visiting cuz other wack stories would be there.

I think you shouldn't be OK with pulling more than 17 pages ....... You deserve better.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by dokunbam(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
nice one op
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by sambisa5: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Such an interesting story
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by sukkot: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:

<<<<< THE END >>>>>
so abu and soji kpai ? shocked cry grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Helkayklassic(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
@OP nice story, compile it n turn am to movie give corporate pictures and take am to ubakason plaza 1/3 pound road Aba to sell.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Onismate after u made me believed everytin u come spoil am with Abu's death... BIG LIE... Despite its fiction I learnt sometin sha.. Me an ma cousin been dae plan a trip to malaysia but now we go change am to Iraq thanks for d info OP..
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rikidony(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
dude nice writeup great masterpiece here thumbs up cool
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by sukkot: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Damfostopper:
mere looking at ur face....i feel like throwing up....#spits.....unam ikot
nigga have you looked at your own face in the mirror ? looking like someone who is missing a chromosome.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
i love nigeria........even NIGERIA IS BETTER THAN...MALAYSIA.....IF U LOVE UR COUNTRY.. MAXIMUM LIKE....IN THIS POST...

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by wroskian(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Onismate, well-done man.

We could all make heaven if we replicate the kind of impatience mixed with eagerness displayed here towards the second coming of Christ. Some people even kept vigil... *Just Thinking*

...Nobody holy pass
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by interpaspot(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
mobuch:

Lies# so after dem kill your guys finish, na only u dem free;
Na u holy pass? Y dem no kill u join? Zuby77 twin broda
lol.... but actor no dey die now

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.