Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers (2597 Views)

Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Ben Bruce For Non-performance / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Aregbe has no shame.

Imagine still kicking against help,despite the glaring inefficiency on his part..

He's a fool.
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by kromoto: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Everyone must carry his or her cross, you cant carry two, even Christ did not carry two!
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by azimibraun: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Aa begger to me has a choice. I have the right and choice to question the source of help coming to me. Ben Bruce was I'll adviced simple. James Hardly Chase " There is a Price Tag" we shld be mindful of what we take as we may have to pay back later. The controversial Wardrobe allowance is about N506,000 if am not wrong. Ben Bruce is many folds worth than that. Does he really need that particular money to help? At most o! I wll help from my silverbird group funds and my be" replace the fund" taking from my businesses with the Wardrobe allowance but I will never tell anybody what I did, and by so doing avoid all these embarrassment. I am sure we all agree"Indirectly" is not the same as "Directly" as much as both can give you the desired goal.
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by azimibraun: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2015
I think the Osun citizens on NL should lead this discussion. They wear the shoe and the know best. We should follow their lead... they knew how it started and knew how we got here.
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by aprokopikin(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Lol grin
abimbola74:
since u'v failed to stnd up 2 ya responsibilities,u shld expct more of dis baba kabiru
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by aprokopikin(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2015
azimibraun:
Aa begger to me has a choice. I have the right and choice to question the source of help coming to me. Ben Bruce was I'll adviced simple. James Hardly Chase " There is a Price Tag" we shld be mindful of what we take as we may have to pay back later. The controversial Wardrobe allowance is about N506,000 if am not wrong. Ben Bruce is many folds worth than that. Does he really need that particular money to help? At most o! I wll help from my silverbird group funds and my be" replace the fund" taking from my businesses with the Wardrobe allowance but I will never tell anybody what I did, and by so doing avoid all these embarrassment. I am sure we all agree"Indirectly" is not the same as "Directly" as much as both can give you the desired goal.
U're not making a single sense Sire!!! undecided
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by Crieff(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2015
What's up with all these blasting and lambasting going around these days?

They should just enter the arena like real gladiators.
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by Ekugbeh(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2015
4 me i think Bros Ben z decisive here
buh on Aregbehe path. He z ingr8. First of all. Did d workers reject d help? If no. Den wah z his probz
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by blonker1: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2015
My question to Osun Gov. Is,in the pasted 7months that the workers are not being paid their salaries,did you receive your own salary and allowances? If no,that's okay,but if yes,how are you going to face the wroth of God?
Re: Aregbesola Blasts Ben Bruce For Donating Own Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers by Sandydayz(f): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Some people should be banned from this country cus of stupidity....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Produce Saraki In 24hrs, CCT Orders IGP Arase / Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army / Uduaghan Shocked People Believe There’s Fake Buhari In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.