Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? (1062 Views)

ZAP E-news:: Get Updated On The Happenings In Romance Section During The Week / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by mrpackager(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2015
YESS!!! ......jus curious shocked

Does visiting romance ,sexuality section during this period of fasting vitiates one's fasting

****Abeg nairalander's help

cc
Agarawu23
yorubaboiy cool
lamispaco
jarizod
scentmarlc
dharay99
cutehector
tohpahz smiley
twaci wink
tosyne2much cool
wristwatch
all romancelander's
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Feranchek(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Sometimes we go there without any evil in mind. Buh when we get there, we see things that aren't actually good for the spirit at the moment. So I'll suggest you abstain from ANY AND EVERY OCCASION OF SIN especially this period of fasting.
May Allah reward our efforts to serve him justly, with success.

3 Likes

Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by agarawu23(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2015
no sir!!!

you just have to control your mind smiley
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by amnesty7: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2015
Viewing and reading indecency and vanity, as well as being involved in anything religiously undesirable is haram all the time, but more so during this holy month. Simply avoid it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by mrpackager(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2015
agarawu23:
no sir!!!
you just have to control your mind smiley

ohk sir....... cool

0w campaigning ??
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by dharay99: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2015
ionne tink so tho
yhu will definitely come across some stewpooid & temptinq threads along d way.
lipsrsealed
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by agarawu23(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2015
mrpackager:

ohk sir....... cool
0w campaigning ??
going well grin
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Tallesty1(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2015
If your conscience tells you not to, then don't.
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Enegod(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2015
You should stop browsing undecided undecided
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by mrpackager(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2015
agarawu23:
going well grin

cool cool
we dey ur back
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2015
mrpackager:

cool cool

we dey ur back
cool cool smiley
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2015
I am not muslim, but I do know that ramadan period is a period where muslims consecrate themselves and stay away from anything that represents sin.

I believe the question here shouldn't be about visiting or not visiting romance section, because those "things" that you think will make you commit sin are not restricted entirely to the romance section or sexuality section.
You could also find such "unholy things" in other sections. Asides from what you see or read, you could also be provoked to type something that's "unholy" or reply someone in a way that's would be seen as wrong.

What you should try to do is imbibe in you that self control that is needed to counter anything that would want to lead you to sin.

2 Likes

Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by mrpackager(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2015
Feranchek:
Sometimes we go there without any evil in mind. Buh when we get there, we see things that aren't actually good for the spirit at the moment. So I'll suggest you abstain from ANY AND EVERY OCCASION OF SIN especially this period of fasting.

Amin!!! ........

1 Like

Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by mrpackager(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
misssclassy:
I am not muslim, but I do know that ramadan period is a period where muslims consecrate themselves and stay away from anything that represents sin.

I believe the question here shouldn't be about visiting or not visiting romance section, because those "things" that you think will make you commit sin are not restricted entirely to the romance section or sexuality section.
You could also find such "unholy things" in other sections. Asides from what you see or read, you could also be provoked to type something that's "unholy" or reply someone in a way that's would be seen as wrong.

Just like someone above me said, what you should try to do is imbibe in you that self control that is needed to counter anything that would want to lead you to sin.

wow!!! cheesy .......i love this
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by godoluwa(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2015
mrpackager:

Does visiting romance ,sexuality section during this period of fasting vitiates one's fasting

cc
Agarawu23
yorubaboiy cool
lamispaco
jarizod
scentmarlc
dharay99
cutehector
tohpahz smiley
twaci wink
tosyne2much cool
wristwatch
all romancelander's
stay away 4rm romance section during Ramadan. gudluck
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by malonephill(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Just like the comment above me said, even if you are coming here with holy mind NLer will frustrate to commit

Just have to stay focus, have a mind and be strong like GEJ who conceded defeat still came on the inuaguration day to handover without shaking, even OBJ who was military couldn't. cheesy
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by LadyAimy: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Why not go offline till after the fasting period of the day? May God answer your prayers.
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2015
If visiting will prove harmful to your fasting,it's better you avoid it,then I keep thinking why should there be a special preference during this period,does it means one is a devil in other months of the year,I love it when people practice religion because they want to,and not because people around them will start talking/complaining.

Ramadan Kareem to my muslim brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Whizzcute(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2015
lemme just comment
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Aspiregreat: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
LadyAimy:
Why not go offline till after the fasting period of the day? May God answer your prayers.

This may be a good option...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2015
No.. But if you are pervert... People that sexually react even when they hear a girl's name.. Then Yes for you
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2015
amnesty7:
Viewing and reading indecency and vanity, as well as being involved in anything religiously undesirable is haram all the time, but more so during this holy month. Simply avoid it. Thank you.
boko? undecided . DSS take note
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
mrpackager:

cc
Agarawu23
yorubaboiy cool
lamispaco
jarizod
scentmarlc
dharay99
cutehector
tohpahz smiley
twaci wink
tosyne2much cool
wristwatch
all romancelander's
no sir
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by iamkingzlee(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Does it?? No, I doubt! Pending on the kind of mind you are taking in
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Feranchek:
Well said bro
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lamispaco:

1. I keep thinking why should there be a special preference during this period,

2. Does it means one is a devil in other months of the year,

3. I love it when people practice religion because they want to,and not because people around them will start talking/complaining.
May you live long bro
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Well said bro

Bro. smiley
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by Omotayor123(f): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good question
Re: Does Visiting Romance Section During Ramadan Vitiates One's Fasting? by yorubaboiy: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
a mans purity comes from the mind in accordance with his heart and not the eyes.........no matter hw hard u run away from a temptation it will still come looking for u.
and Ramadan is a month filled with temptations, when u come across one just close that mind and do as if u didnt c anything.

a open mind is the devils play ground
yorubaboiy(2015)

(1) (Reply)

When And Who....guys Only / Church files lawsuit! People use same building for prostitution during service.. / Wahala Dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.