Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... (4469 Views)

She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by englishmart(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2015
some girls can be funny.

I hosted my girlfriend in my house days back; while we were discussing, she asked how much I love her.
I told her the worth of my love for her is #8.64bn. She smiled and was very happy.

Then I told her that there are very few personalities I love more than I love her.

she got a bit furious and asked who they are.

Without twisting words, I mentioned them in this particular order

1. God
2. My mother
3. My 2 kid sisters.
4. My daddy.
5 she herself.

Immediately, she got frowned, picked her bag and left.
I've been trying to reach her, but she's refused to pick my calls.

What should I do?
Mature minds pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Disneyboy: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Forget her jare...
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2015
[size=25pt]This my space is not for sale

Pls Beware[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by rawtouch: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Toh, the gracious father has used style to show you what you have been putting up with

Stop calling her after a while she will call you but do not take her calls, she will run back to you its your call what you do

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by dharay99: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
so easy like daht...?

I love ds ur super story ßro,
Telme more... cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Chiscomax(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2015
we are not Goats. this your story is as false as the India vs Nigeria's 99-1 story.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2015
u sidon dey take hand find wahala.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Slimzjoe(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2015
She's simply acting..... She wants you to Say she's Your Number one
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by peeparty(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Midehi:
u sidon dey take hand find wahala.
hahahahhahahaha I grab
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Cadamlk: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2015
She needed you to be more romantic.But your story is funny though.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by justmag(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2015
You have been dating the wrong one. clearly, she is sensitive!! Imagine how sensitive she would be if poo hits the fan...move on to the next one.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by guyX(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2015
You are very stupid and childish. Grow up! I pray she never comes back. And you'll be acting like you don't know what you did wrong. Na everything wey enter ur head dem dey talk?!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by viczing(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2015
She's just a girl friend not a wife and she's panicking like this she should G & D
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by purplelips(f): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2015
Immaturity
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Yeeeeeeaaaaayyy
Yungwizzzy is back!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Olagbenga95(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2015
came to read comments
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Come! How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Abayor7: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
U sure say she clearly understood you? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by englishmart(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
guyX:
You are very stupid and childish. Grow up! I pray she never comes back. And you'll be acting like you don't know what you did wrong. Na everything wey enter ur head dem dey talk?!
just gerawt
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Yeeeeeeaaaaayyy
Yungwizzzy is back!!!!
lol. did you travel?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
englishmart:
lol. did you travel?
Yes ke
I go Germany
couldn't find Nairaland dia so sad
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by handbagss(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
rawtouch:
Toh, the gracious father has used style to show you what you have been putting up with

Stop calling her after a while she will call you but do not take her calls, she will run back to you its your call what you do

Exactly! Dont call her again, she will run back to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by englishmart(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Yes ke
I go Germany
couldn't find Nairaland dia so sad
your own Germany tie wrapper? I'm currently in Berlin, and I dey flex nairaland like die.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by englishmart(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Come! How old are you?
older than your brain.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by englishmart(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
purplelips:
Immaturity
on whose side?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
little immature girl
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by McBeee(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
those loves are dift, u dont compare eva
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
DlML......coming 15:01:07.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by alexis007(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bros, you fall hands yakata. Just when you're beginning to form a personality-cult around yourself on NL.....you popped up with this unwholesome trash without NAFDAC number angry

op, whether you were trolling or not, you clearly still need to do some growing up. embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by honeygirl17: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
dharay99:
so easy like daht...?

I love ds ur super story ßro,
Telme more... cry

I want to hear your love story
Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
englishmart:
older than your brain.
ohhh I see! U are just older and not smarter! Which part of It is not how far but how well don't you understand? Monkey!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Got Angry When I Told Her This... by dharay99: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

I want to hear your love story

u don't wanna know...seriously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.