Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (57669 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Wobegist: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Beautiful Nigerian woman marries her first and only boyfriend years after she asked God for it
[img]https://4.bp..com/-MWUf-BqdvjA/Wddl5XSV6WI/AAAAAAANDYQ/S6-mwvHZt449OW_x9DqYQnBZIE_rJQKVQCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20171006_111009_199.JPG[/img]

At the age of 15, 16, Chimdimma prayed to God that she would want to marry her first and last boyfriend.God answered her prayers as after years of dating, last weekend she tied the knot with Olakunle, who was her first, only and last boyfriend.

Read her pot and see more photos below.

"Growing up at the age of 15-16, I remember asking God that when I get older & start dating, my first boyfriend should not only be my first and last boyfriend but also he should be a man after Gods heart so he knows how to love & respect me dearly! Not knowing God really did listen to my prayers. 7 years ago Kunle and I met in church & although we were too young to make marital decisions, we just knew we were meant for each other!!! A lot of people teased me for not having experience dating around but today I am proud to say my first boyfriend really indeed is my last boyfriend. I'm glad I can advise younger girls that dating is not something you should rush into. If you wait on the Lord & let Him pick your partner for you, He will provide nothing but THE best#kaychimmy17"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-zI59kd5uPc0/Wddlz3bFTNI/AAAAAAANDYI/TmRBvCJfzvE2zgux77QGJkyljtdVM5R9QCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_110951_199.JPG[/img][img]https://1.bp..com/-VwNDhc9WYf4/Wddl5C4nL-I/AAAAAAANDYM/78oF6F-FmW0ZQ0ebIE_b06EwkBFterhVQCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_111025_109.JPG[/img][img]https://4.bp..com/-gditxhSMHAA/Wddl5aBcm4I/AAAAAAANDYU/aj85FhWXB5EAE9h9BfqSpQ1Xzo_O_x8PwCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171006_111040_786.JPG[/img][img]https://4.bp..com/-WMtHEjGT0mc/WddlzwqUlLI/AAAAAAANDYE/1LTvEqpuOUUqEfJn98Bg9MSN1eZ3L2q1QCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171006_110845_923.JPG[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/beautiful-nigerian-woman-marries-her.html?m=1

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by aleeyus(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
We dont care

who cares

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by ngmgeek(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nice one. Happy Married Life

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by holatin(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
getting married to your first love is good especially if you met him or her a virgin.

just heard and confirm this, will you believe a lot of big girls you know or see, do sell their egg, yeah it is harvested like corn and maize and sold to fertility clinic.

what people do for money, on my way to sell 50 litres of sperm

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by biodun966(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Happy married life....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Ermacc: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
But you have had flings with other guys. you only chose not to call them boyfriends so you can deceive us now. Iranuu Abachaa!! iranuuuuu abacha!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by soberdrunk(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mathematically it isn't wise to marry a 'good girl' because according to Soberdrunks No.3 law of Relationship-----'A 'good girl' can turn 'bad' but a 'bad girl' will either remain 'bad' or turn good!! Experience is 'key' in all aspects of life, all these sharpshooters will just whine a 'good girl' and the next thing you will be hearing is 'i dont know how it happened' but what do you want to tell a 'retired runs girl' aka "Makanaki' that she hasn't heard before........ angry

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by 9jvirgin(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good. Enjoy your marriage, it will be better if you can keep it off social media though.

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by autotrader014(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Isiokay

Unfortunately my first girlfriend is married.. grin

Chidinma come carry these sharp machine as a wedding gift from me to u... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Nakairogold(f): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by seedman(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by ayoomoba1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Am still looking for my first date...can't remember her name

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by xynerise: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Different strokes for different folks......

I can date the whole of NL bad apples and still get one good apple.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Josephjnr(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Life is not a written compulsory pattern.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by bayulll011(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by DrObum(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Different strokes for different folks.

I commend her, shows that she knows what she wants.

Other ladies, if you like tell guys you wouldn't date cos you want to marry your only boyfriend, na redemption camp get you in 8 years time.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by clevadani: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adviser Nowamangbe

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by CaptainSALAZAR: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
While some girls change bf like menstrual pad.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by DoTheNeedful: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Another omalicha taken by a Yoruba demon grin I fear Yoruba guys I swear. Swag and sweet mouth.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Every girl prays for that, good it happened for you.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
... just like my first and only girlfriend I told I can't live without her..

unfortunately,
I died .... cheesy

she follow one idiot alhaji from katsina... ify, may God judge you...

women are scum cool

ugh! my chest hurts, mba where Ada, make she come gimme her feeder...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by MuyiRano(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
So u mean she never tasted another cassava except this guy cassava. I envy this guy cassava o, its golden.
Anyways happy married life to them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by somapeters: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
biodun966:
Happy married life....
it's every girl's dream to date and marry their first, you got lucky simple

but the girl fine shaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by infogenius(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good for her.
This is really a One in a million experience.

Others that have experienced heartbreaks or are still searching after several failed relationships
are no fools either. It just didn't work out just as it worked for her.

Different tales for different folks

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by FKseun(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Glory be to God!
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Marrtynze(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good it worked out well for u
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by MaryBenn(f): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
How many times are you going to post this? This was on fp not long ago

Just because she was lucky to find love on first try doesn't mean others are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by seuncyber(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
So sweet
And aunty lola body count na 417 and still single

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
[cen grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It by Firstcitizen: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Girls can lie wella,even when you catch dem on top dic.k riding they will still deny so not buying this crap.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.