Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What people do within this sort of period only!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What people do within this sort of period only!!! (546 Views)

Guys! How Would You Have Reacted In This Sort Of Situation. / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What people do within this sort of period only!!! by trigar12(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Am a Christian but honestly, this is the only period most people act like sane individuals in this country. This list is based on my personal observation, am sorry if you feel offended.

Gluttons
This is the period that gluttons stop eating as if the world is coming to and end, they sacrifice their excessive eating habit for the holy month.

The Fornicators
During this period, brothels go dry, customers reduce. Because during the holy period, Muslim’s brothers and sisters close up shops on fornicating and lusting.

The Runs Girls
This period you see olosho’s putting on hijab and forming holy-holy. While I was in school, you’ll see well known Runs girls abusing the use of Hijab and pretending to be prayerful and dedicated. Allah is watching you.

The STINGY man/woman
Ramadan praying and fasting goes hand-in-hand with giving to the needy and helping the poor which turn makes one receive LADAR(blessings) from above. But the rich and stingy man down the road will abuse the period by acting like a philanthropist and a cheerful giver, after Ramadan people like this close up shop and stop giving to the needy. Very bad I must say.

The Ritualist
During this period, ritual killings reduce drastically. Almost all the ritualist den will close up shop for the holy period. This is the time they ask for forgiveness of their sins and form holy-holy. Well, Allah is watching you in 3D, no matter what you do, you’ll surely reap the fruit of your labour.

The Once in while Muslim brothers/sisters
This period, you see people that has not been to the mosque more than 10times in last 1year become a real-time mosque goer. They’ll even sit in the front-row, sweep the mosque, provide water for ablution and offer to do various things for the mosque. After Ramadan, you’ll see the same person shunning all mosque activities. Allah is watching you.

The Cultist
This period, you’ll see well known cultist ex-communicating their selves from cult activities. This is time they put on Jalabiya and pretend to be good Samaritans. This period, they stop killing and lay low. Allah is watching you.

The Corrupt officials
Lastma, police and other armed forces are the biggest culprits. The rate of bribery reduce during this period because Muslims won’t drop money for them(Haram).

Feel free to add yours!!!

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dropxclusive..com

Re: What people do within this sort of period only!!! by trigar12(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
It took me sometime to come up with these list... U guys appreciate o .... Say something kiss undecided grin
Re: What people do within this sort of period only!!! by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
I said something because you asked me to say something...OP, check your title...
Re: What people do within this sort of period only!!! by mrpackager(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some are soo true cheesy
Re: What people do within this sort of period only!!! by Sexxkillz: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
You don't attack a religion based on your assumptions which are obviously flawed!
Re: What people do within this sort of period only!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
what period are u even saying?

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Guys You Would Meet On A Dating Site Or Even Nairaland / How To Make New Friends / Audition For House Of Sharp International Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.