Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals (29499 Views)

Relocation Of Abuja Airport To Cost N1.1bn / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video / Lagos Introduces Modern Bus Terminals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by stobery(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tinubu robot
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Setaje(f): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Seems ambode is not an elitist like Fashola.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by domopps(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Especially on Barrack Volks Iyanaba Okoko Agbara Axis! Traffic just too much on that road

Cheeeeers
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Dollyak(f): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Great move.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Abayhormy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Up ambode
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Winning123: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Norada:
Initial gragra, na so fashola do, yet lagos people still dey use canoe wen rain fall.

Relocate then.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by hola106(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice move my gov
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Ollar06: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Beni oga gomina. Eko ode ni baje
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by 9jatatafo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ambode cannot clear Lagos of traffic gridlock as they are Lagos trademark. My able governor the best fashola did was to create BRT lanes by expanding the road for BRT buses and reducing the lane for non-BRT buses and cars. Unless you are going to build a metroline using latest trains.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Berger is overdue for an overhead bridge. Am glad the governor is thinking in that direction
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Gbemilove2004: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
nice one and good thinking. When are we going to have a governor that have ideas in Delta state, governors that can think and use their God given brain.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Okay, ambo...atide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mamatee07:
Good idea, this bus drivers constitute a nuisance on already conjested roads

Change is actually here. God Bless Ambode. We pray that it will be transformational and lasting
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by bosunjohns(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Very true. Traffic is crazy on that axis.
WaleGent:
Ambo!

Atide.

We need you and your team at Jakande Gate,
Isolo too.

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by ajja: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
good
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by hedonistic: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Setaje:
Seems ambode is not an elitist like Fashola.

Which is why I am persuaded to develop a reluctant liking for him. . .even though he is Tinubu's puppet.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by sleekdre: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
He should order them to remove the speed bumps by ilubirin estate enroute 3rd mainland bridge for the starts...simple
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by prittyboi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
MosakuAW:
undecided Did i hear OP say Abule-Egba.

Pls Ambo, just fix Ile-Epo bus/stop issue. Whenever it rains, that place is mini hell and the pedestrian bridge construsted by Fashola at the bus/stop is not needed abeg.

Dts true
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by dont8(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
MosakuAW:

Pls Ambo, just fix Ile-Epo bus/stop issue. Whenever it rains, that place is mini hell and the pedestrian bridge construsted by Fashola at the bus/stop is not needed abeg.
I think they still need the bridge, what if the place get fixed and vehicle start moving in full speed?

I think we should always look beyond now and see into the future.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Akin0: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ambo , the news of construction of pedestrian bridge will be a great relief for us that ply that road everyday. I hope it will happen quickly, like yesterday. Then the major issue, will be our people. Hope they will make use of the bridge.

Well done Ambode, you have started well.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
we are watching...
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Exponental(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ambode should work on these: the causes of traffic in lagos are 1. indecent parking/ stoppage of commercial/private vehicles 2. breakdown 3. lawlessness n carefree attitude of commuters.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by angelsing(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Norada:
Initial gragra, na so fashola do, yet lagos people still dey use canoe wen rain fall.
My brother as much as we can scold the government we the masses has 70percent of the blame..we all know lagos is surrounded by water and the water can sometimes over flow into the street and all around the state but we the masses play a big part in the pool of water we see on the street..I remember vividly the advert aired on Ltv and channels all about how water flow into the lagoon but even with all this advert we the masses has not decease from dumping refuse into our water ways there by constitute the pool of water we see on the road...We nigerians are natural wicked, we blame the government for everything while we the masses has not done anything to help the government....A classic example is my neighborhood, were PSP comes around to pick our refuse, most of the people refuse to pay for it instead they dump the refuse in our gutter...Our government can still do more but we the masses most help out in curbing man made disaster.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by anonimi: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Norada:

And many pikins nor fit go the 2,000 schools wey Fash'Ole manage with almost N500 billion budget angry
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by anonimi: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
angelsing:
My brother as much as we can scold the government we the masses has 70percent of the blame..we all know lagos is surrounded by water and the water can sometimes over flow into the street and all around the state but we the masses play a big part in the pool of water we see on the street..I remember vividly the advert aired on Ltv and channels all about how water flow into the lagoon but even with all this advert we the masses has not decease from dumping refuse into our water ways there by constitute the pool of water we see on the road...We nigerians are natural wicked, we blame the government for everything while we the masses has not done anything to help the government....A classic example is my neighborhood, were PSP comes around to pick our refuse, most of the people refuse to pay for it instead they dump the refuse in our gutter...Our government can still do more but we the masses most help out in curbing man made disaster.

The 57 LGAs & LCDAs are constitutionally RESPONSIBLE for clearing gutters & drains.

Do you know why they are NOT doing their job and why citizens who already PAID them should do the work?

In the UK, Canada, USA that our 'lucky' brethren are staying did they tell you that citizens clear gutters shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by bolabe: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Norada:
Mean while if then give u there somebody like u wont know what next to do
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by pasun504(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
shocked
Ayopercent:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/traffic-gridlock-ambode-orders-relocation-of-bus-terminals/
I hope that of mile2 to Apapa will not be beyond your powers my excellency cool
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Durinsday: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Though this may be good, Governors are
not meant to be doing these kind of jobs. Ministry of works officials should be doing these.

By the way, i doubt this policy would reduce traffic in those areas significantly.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by olojooluwatobi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
MosakuAW:

Pls Ambo, just fix Ile-Epo bus/stop issue. Whenever it rains, that place is mini hell and the pedestrian. bridge construsted by Fashola at the bus/stop is not needed abeg.
How will u say dat bridge @ Ile-Epo is not needed can't u see those market women,school children nd d rest,ppl av died on dat spot u av no human feelings if u do such won't come out of ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by MosakuAW(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
olojooluwatobi:
How will u say dat bridge @ Ile-Epo is not needed can't u see those market women,school children nd d rest,ppl av died on dat spot u av no human feelings if u do such won't come out of ur mouth.

You just judge me without thinking. That bridge is not needed at that spot, it can be moved down to where firstbank is.

How many person did you know that died on that spot. Due to bad road on that spot no car can speed not to talk of killing. Think before you talk, i drove pass that area everyday.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Honesty007(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Gridlocks,slums and Ghettos,air and noise pollution have always being the main predominant things in Lagos state.
Gov ambode should also ban trailers from plying roads or plying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk / Benue Man Dies In Fatal Motor Crash After Depositing His Late Sister (Photos) / EIU: Lagos Is The World’s Most Dangerous City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.