Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals (29492 Views)

Relocation Of Abuja Airport To Cost N1.1bn / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video / Lagos Introduces Modern Bus Terminals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by hardebounty(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
MosakuAW:
undecided Did i hear OP say Abule-Egba.

Pls Ambo, just fix Ile-Epo bus/stop issue. Whenever it rains, that place is mini hell and the pedestrian bridge construsted by Fashola at the bus/stop is not needed abeg.
Baba, isn't that Lagos/Abeokuta expressway, na FG road i:e na FG give una d pedestrian bridges about 6 of dem on that road. [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
what is holding 4 not coming to apapa - oshodi road..frm second rainbow to apapa wharf na no go area,if he AKIM want to clear trafic,he shld start frm d place dat are generating revenue both state nd federal.pple are sufering on daily bases.okada are best option 4 apapa axis.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by MosakuAW(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
hardebounty:
Baba, isn't that Lagos/Abeokuta expressway, na FG road i:e na FG give una d pedestrian bridges about 6 of dem on that road. [size=8pt][/size]

This is the problem in this country. Federal road- State road.....

We the masses are the one suffering. How do you tell that to a market woman that the road is a Federal road. As long as the road is in Nigeria fu**k Federal or State. Make govt just do something. #Shikena.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by rabzy: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is the problem in this country. Federal road- State road.....

We the masses are the one suffering. How do you tell that to a market woman that the road is a Federal road. As long as the road is in Nigeria fu**k Federal or State. Make govt just do something. #Shikena.

The FG has not paid the money for the fedral roads that the states constructed. So many states are not ready to do it again.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by bashydemy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Norada:
Initial gragra, na so fashola do, yet lagos people still dey use canoe wen rain fall.
If your state Governor did half of what Fashola did i swear your God forsaken state wont remain the same... To prove me wrong what state are you from be honest..
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by MosakuAW(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
rabzy:

The FG has not paid the money for the fedral roads that the states constructed. So many states are not ready to do it again.

It is well my brother.

Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by angelsing(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
anonimi:

The 57 LGAs & LCDAs are constitutionally RESPONSIBLE for clearing gutters & drains.

Do you know why they are NOT doing their job and why citizens who already PAID them should do the work?

In the UK, Canada, USA that our 'lucky' brethren are staying did they tell you that citizens clear gutters shocked
Since is lagos issue am sure u will definitely contribute...Did u see anywhere in my comment where I said the masses should clear the gutter?...What I said was "we the masses should stop dumping refuse in our water ways"...The UK and US u refer to, do their citizen also dump refuse in their water ways?...Pls go and read my comment again but this time without rushing then u will understand what I was trying to say

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 19, 2015
A pedestrian bridge across the expressway at Berger would take care of daily gridlock that stretches from magodo/otedola estate exit opposite alausa all the way to Berger every evening. Relocation of Oworonshoki bus stop away from the bridge head would probably free the third mainland bridge from the same issues, barring the occassional vehicle breakdowns.

Sounds like the people's governor is finally here. Though these are basically obvious solutions, previous administrations have never bothered to implement them cos they just cant give a fvck about the masses. Kudos to Ambode looks like he's going to do a great job!
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by StObaino1(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Of all places in Lagos, Apapa is Number 1...
Sir save us from the Apapa wahala..
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by Joewiezy: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Ambode has not been to Apapa lately abi?
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by jidebaba69(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Norada:
Initial gragra, na so fashola do, yet lagos people still dey use canoe wen rain fall.

Yes! That's because people like you throw trash on the streets and in the gutters.
You can't eat your cake and have it!
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by megastu(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2015
Ambode should also relocate the Bus Parks and Markets at Ajah.
Re: Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals by biodunid: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
One of the solutions I proposed in my memo below on Lekki traffic:

https://www.nairaland.com/2379639/memo-ambode-build-three-flyovers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angola Picture Gallery / Dangote Truck Kills 7 Persons In Ihiala, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.