Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (37982 Views)

'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Ikemikeobi(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Blizzy9ja: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2015
APC should please leave Rivers state alone... We're not interested in the fraud they call change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Chiaka(f): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Sure Jega is very correct. Ameachi over exaggerated events by 5,0000%. Do the election 100 times Wike would still have won Ameachi, sorry I meant say Dakuku- Amy boys (Ameachis) Puppet
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by omaji53jeremiah: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Apc should get their ass together
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by chernest2002: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Apc is failed party so they intend to achieve everything with violence but i know Nigerians are not cowards.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Pavarottii(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:
Apt.
That statement from Jega if true is one of the most disgraceful statements since May 29.That a man of Jega's status does not know that he is not supposed to even comment on a matter that is now the subject of litigation is very very shocking!
Besides for him to indirectly claim the election that produced 70% voter turn out in the most violence prone state in Nigeria where others had average of 45%,as being credible, makes this statement by jega unbelievable.
Live with the statement or shove it up ur A*SS
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by kwaraguy(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Chosen1984:
Rotimi Ameachi and his boys should humbly forget about Rivers state at least till 2019.

Nyesom Wike has hit the ground running
Chosen1984 sound it they're sleeping!
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by ddippset(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

What would you like him to say bout kano votes??.
Especially d context of kids voting as adults.?
Both parties rigged. It just favoured some, n didn't favour some.
The man knows n doesn't want to start wahala.
He isn't foolish
Who were the kids voting for? Are you people 100% sure those kids were voting for buhari? How sure are you that those underaged votes were not for Jonathan? After all Adamu muazu, Sambo, and other pdp Chiefs could have recruited kids too. The issue of underaged voting does not compare to the rigging in rivers at all. Get some sense pls.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by HzRF(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2015
doctokwus:

I tire for you o!
Kano had total of about 2.3m that voted out of about 4.9m registered voters, which gives u about 45%,so where was it cooked?Go to INEC website,all d figures are there.
No one can tell me election figures in Rivers weren't cooked,even Jega.Whether Wike would have won in a free/fair election is another matter,but that he won that election with those figures is bullshit.
Ehehe
45% came out to vote in kano
And over 60% came in Rivers

What's nw d fuse because a region didn't vote enmasse others automatically indulge in same?

At least tribunal is there let em decides
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by tola268: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you APC! We all know that the election that brought Buhari to power was "modest" and flawed. However, His Excellency, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a man of peace whose ambition isn't worth the blood of any Nigerian decided to let go. As for Rivers stae, PDP won Rivers squarely...Go to court if unsatisfied
PDP won Rivers state election galantly, the tribunal in Lagos state must sincere in their in their judgement where there was mass election rigging

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by JayB11(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Wike carry go.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.
How will you feel if someone else calls your dad's wife a prostitute? Pls stop behaving like all these almajiris, you're much more beyond that level. Think harder!
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Wike carry go.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.
you have just called your mother a prostitute sorry for exposing your mother.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by amarudeen(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Dogo Yaro Party.
Wike carry go.

Eyah..i know both yo mama and papa would be at d village crying and regretting to have given birth to an imp like u
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Lionsclaw: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you APC! We all know that the election that brought Buhari to power was "modest" and flawed. However, His Excellency, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a man of peace [b]whose ambition isn't worth the blood of any Nigerian [/b]decided to let go. As for Rivers stae, PDP won Rivers squarely...Go to court if unsatisfied
I swear that quote of Dr Goodluck Jonathan sends chills down my spine every time I see it. It is the greatest quote I have ever heard from any Nigerian leader. He is my hero; my man of peace. I Love GEJ everyday!
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Lionsclaw: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you APC! We all know that the election that brought Buhari to power was "modest" and flawed. However, His Excellency, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, a man of peace whose ambition isn't worth the blood of any Nigerian decided to let go. As for Rivers stae, PDP won Rivers squarely...Go to court if unsatisfied

MY AMBITION IS NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN
I swear that quote of Dr Goodluck Jonathan sends chills down my spine every time I see it. It is the greatest quote I have ever heard from any Nigerian leader. He is my hero; my man of peace. I Love GEJ everyday!
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Unlike a certain man in Daura that never accept defeat. Whose supporters reigned hell, blood and tears on over 1000 Nigerians after losing election in 2011

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Lionsclaw: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Unlike a certain man in Daura that never accept defeat. Whose supporters reigned hell, blood and tears on over 1000 Nigerians after losing election in 2011
grin grin grin For GEJ I doff my hat. Now and ever
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Iman24: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
We BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES ANYWHERE IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836.
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Decryptor(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Don't mind them, na so dem go dey complicate themselves.

Speaking with both sides of the mouth is synonymous with APC.

Bunch of liars undecided

And so are there useless moronic supporters
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Don't mind them, na so dem go dey complicate themselves.

Speaking with both sides of the mouth is synonymous with APC.

Bunch of liars undecided
bunch of lai mohameds
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by needies(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yeah! Dats why I dnt comment cos it's only insults u guys on nairaland are capable of producing. Have a good day
Nellybii:

You hardly comment but now you just lied and made misguided statements. The highest turn out.in the north was 40% for Kano state Where did you get your figures? And all the states it was only Rivers and Imo that didn't have voided votes. All the northern states did. So check your facts before posting trash here you illiterate. And what level of literacy do you require to thumbprint ballot papers. ? You clown
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by nd07(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jega should lie low now d heat is still on knowing what happened 2 kano REC
Re: Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega by Royaltriplee: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2015
doctokwus:

Let me educate you.
The turnout for actual voting itself was poor,forget all the hullabaloo of massive turnout, u know Nigerians like cooking up things particularly figures based on their perception not on facts.
Average turnout in both presidential and governorship was 40%,which is poor.The oddities where in Rivers (70%);Akwa Ibom (64%),Delta(66%) and Bayelsa 62% or so.
Kano that u people shout all over had 45%.
Lagos had about 28% for presidential and 32-35% for governorship, so Ambode was right to have said there was a low,even very low turnout.
What wasn't free and fair were the cooked up figures in Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom and those elections shouldn't stand if the tribunals do the right thing.
then the one in KANO state should stand? Shea....
I dnt blame u...na free MB cause am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / FG Bans 91 Billionaires, Vips’ Jets, Insists On N30bn Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.