Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice (921 Views)

Viral Photo Of 'pregnant' Man Driving The Internet Mad & The Story Behind It / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
I read with rapt attention yesterday a post advocating assurance on the sexual ability, before signing the dotted lines, wonderful as it may sound and with sympathy to the so called friend-i wish to state clearly that the word of God is sacrosant. And anyone,myself not exempted nor whoever that defiles(romantic interaction of either partner in any form) is not obeying the command of GOD. As stern as it may sound, i would be decieving myself absolving the believers' failure to cominucate his incapacity to a woman who becomes your best half. In situation as this,what can one do knowing very well that once bitten twice shy, rivert to the author of marriage,GOD. Its a known fact God instituted marriage,meaning that for one to have a succesful marriage,its manual should be sought and made use of. Take for instance, one made all the humanly necessary check and was okay with his/her findings but shortly after 'i do' and it changed, haha are you now going to go out of it? See, we have all strayed, if you really want to enjoy your marriage, go to God to give you your own life partner(tailor made). Testing whatsoever,however will never guarantee fulfilment in any department of marriage, God alone can

1 Like

Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by agarawu23(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
If I tell you say I understand the message wey you dey pass, I just dey fool u.

Which message are you passing exactly angry
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by OVI75(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Very true,yet it still neccesary in tdays sophisticated world.

It has become pertinent since al the spirikoism have failed
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pressing mangoes to know if e ripe reach inside before you buy is good but there are many things that seem right before men but the end is death.

1 Like

Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Message not passed

1 Like

Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
This should be a counter thread I guess lipsrsealed
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by ronald4lif(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nothing guarantees the subsistence of marriage, sex or not. You can test drive and it collapse after a while just like you may not test drive and it packs up too. Some didn't test drive and it went awry, some did and the story was same, negative.

The issue of test driving should be left for everyone to make their choice. Using mythology to discourage those who test drive won't change nada. Just do as you wish and let others make their choice. Kapish?
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
If I tell you say I understand the message wey you dey pass, I just dey fool u.

Which message are you passing exactly angry
trying to say no test drive before,for God dislikes it
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oyind17:
Message not passed
just saying obey God
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by agarawu23(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
nseke:
so you have this short form of passing the message before you they prolong issue grin

Mr man, if I know test drive her before I marry her, make I bend. Forget preaching and the words of God. We aren't 'then' prophets and that's why our present generations can't be like them.
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
so you have this short form of passing the message before you they prolong issue grin

Mr man, if I know test drive her before I marry her, make I bend. Forget preaching and the words of God. We aren't 'then' prophets and that's why our present generations can't be like them.
your opinion is good but better opinion is of God,therefore,HIS words cannot be forgotten sir

1 Like

Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
This should be a counter thread I guess lipsrsealed
not necessarily a counter
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by agarawu23(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
nseke:
your opinion is good but better opinion is of God,therefore,HIS words cannot be forgotten sir
I know argue am lipsrsealed
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by herald9: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
nseke:
Is it you or god that'll drive the car. You should have a better reason for not test-driving instead of screaming god.
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by henribj(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
see ehn OP, for NL we use lay man English to post and comment, e no mean say we no go school o or sabi speak grammar
what am trying to say is this, OP please break down all those things wey you write into lay man English
I sabi say your post make sense wella o na why I wan understand am more, so talk am for layman English biko.
grin
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
herald9:

Is it you or god that'll drive the car. You should have a better reason for not test-driving instead of screaming god.
well, i try as much as i know and can ,my life is founded on God
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:
see ehn OP, for NL we use lay man English to post and comment, e no mean say we no go school o or sabi speak grammar
what am trying to say is this, OP please break down all those things wey you write into lay man English
I sabi say your post make sense wella o na why I wan understand am more, so talk am for layman English biko.
grin
ok, make hear say u no undastand,me just dey try make e bi say i pass the message,no be say i sabi grammer,lia lia
Re: Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice by herald9: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
nseke:
well, i try as much as i know and can ,my life is founded on God
Bro, whatever decisions you take should be able to bring a greater happiness to you.

Everything exists for man.... Even gods.

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For D Man U Love Or Marry D One Who Loves U &is Ready? / 8 Ogun Corp Members, Including Married Lady, Decamped For Sexual Activities / Zimbabwe Swag And The Cunny Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.