Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. (457 Views)

Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) / Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation? / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am 460.
Name-Elina
state of origin-Enugu
What's yours?
Re: What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. by godoluwa(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
why?
Re: What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. by amnesty7: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Indomie generation mind at work grin grin grin
Re: What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. by ginawest(f): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
u dis boy..wot do u want to use d name and state of origin for?
Re: What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. by CountDracula(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
My name: kiss

Her name: my

Her state: Ass

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
ginawest:
u dis boy..wot do u want to use d name and state of origin for?
just for fun
Re: What's The Name Of Your Present Lover And Where She's From? Drop The Name Here. by tpiadotcom: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chisom460:
just for fun

Afi fun na.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out On This One. / Mandogs Are Not Born, They Are Made! / Give An Advice To A Romancelander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.