Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Advice Me Should I Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Should I Leave Her (743 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / How Do I Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Should I Leave Her by dibolic: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2009
I am in love with this girl form last six year .and we are seening each others ever week .now the problem start is she suddenly have mood swing may be due to her age or what ever . suddenly she start frowning her face wiht out notice or any thing even i beg pls tell me what is the problem but pls stop frowning the face but she like wood no answer not say anything I really belive she is seening some one and that is the resion she is doing this even i ask her if u have some in life and that is the resion u are doing this to me . really i cant see her like this last time i wanted to have good time on my valentine she start frowing her face i was bit drunk i cant controll my anger i start breaking things in my house and about to kill my self . i feel that she dont want me any more i m ready to leave her for good . even we have heart to heart talk about her problme of frowning but no result when the time come she frown the face pls help i dont know wht is her problme
Re: Advice Me Should I Leave Her by omodoagba(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2011
and then now?
Re: Advice Me Should I Leave Her by Dyt(f): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
Y nt jst face ur book 1st
Re: Advice Me Should I Leave Her by AmAlone: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Advice Me Should I Leave Her by deniyor: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2011
LMAO this is what happens when kids date. Your gf is frowning and you are getting angry by throwing tantrums. Geez, you must really hate from frowns that you prefer to see tears, fear and sorrow.

Listen if you were losing her slowly b4, you are defintely losing her way faster. If she is frowning, then smth isn't making her happy. all you hv to do is give her a little TLC (not fight or b*tch like a gal). She might loosen up and confide in you.

Just in case you were born 12 yrs ago, TLC means Tender Loving Care!
Re: Advice Me Should I Leave Her by MMM2(m): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2011
get anoda girl.
Re: Advice Me Should I Leave Her by Ournaija: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
dibolic:

I am in love with this girl form last six year .and we are seening each others ever week .now the problem start is she suddenly have mood swing may be due to her age or what ever . suddenly she start frowning her face wiht out notice or any thing even i beg pls tell me what is the problem but pls stop frowning the face but she like wood no answer not say anything I really belive she is seening some one and that is the resion she is doing this even i ask her if u have some in life and that is the resion u are doing this to me . really i cant see her like this last time i wanted to have good time on my valentine she start frowing her face[b] i was bit drunk i cant controll my anger i start breaking things in my house and about to kill my self [/b]. i feel that she dont want me any more i m ready to leave her for good . even we have heart to heart talk about her problme of frowning but no result when the time come she frown the face pls help i dont know wht is her problme

Please go sort the bolded before you come back for advise.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of When You See An Ugly Man? / Delicate Love But Expensive. / Seekingsouls.com - 100% Free Dating Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.