Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? (4580 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by saucekid(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2007
corrupt mind,omowunmi grin grin grin. . . . .
like that
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by ifyalways(f): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2007
do they?
am just hearing it for the first time.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by saucekid(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2007
good for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by OMUWUNMI: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
saucekid:

corrupt mind,omowunmi grin grin grin. . . . .
like that

na wetin abeg leave me o grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by donforts(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2007
heello omowunmi can we chart
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by ifyalways(f): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2007
donforts:

hehe haha chart as in pie chart abi na bar chart 
i so dislike those topics those days  grin grin grin
abeg don't mind me ooo,i know its a typo.you were rushing to get the babe,i understand  wink

wumi ngwa its over to you.
draw the chart and find the mean,median,mode.lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2007
ifyalways:

hehe haha chart as in pie chart abi na bar chart
i so dislike those topics those days grin grin grin
abeg don't mind me ooo,i know its a typo.you were rushing to get the babe,i understand wink

wumi ngwa its over to you.
draw the chart and find the mean,median,mode.lol grin grin grin

LOL. . , never knew this babe was this wicked o. nice one there grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by cuteNhot(f): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2007
wonder what Thiefofhearts is doing right now? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by OMUWUNMI: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2007
donforts:

if you mean chat aint no hassles,but if na chart abeg i no dey for that o,and mind you no let the name [b]OMU[/b]wunmi decieve you o
cute_N_hot:

wonder what Thiefofhearts is doing right now? undecided
and me too,i,m wondering why you are wondering,well if you must know,she is right here beside me,dont ask me what we are doing tongue
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2007
becos one prick no dey satisfy toto
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Finecat(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2007
@Poster

Because some women are longthroat and an instant gratifiers. At the end of the day they end up losing. My fiance did that to me once before, this was a woman that i had pure love for. The kind of love every woman prays for. God, i loved her so much i could take a bullet for her. When i decided it was time to make her my wife, i bought a almost $105,000 house because i wanted her to have her own house. Visa was in hand, i travelled to Naija just to be with her on her birthday. You could only imagine what i found on her mobile phone. I was devastated and i'm still. I didn't tell her that i bought a house, it was suppose to be a surprise. Gave her two diamond rings just to propose and she accepted. Some women could be cold but i'm getting better and i've left everything in God's hand eventhough i lost some money re-selling the house. I guess our parent are right sometimes. I just try to lead a good life because that is the best revenge i know for what she did to me.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Finecat(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2007
@Cute_N_Hot

Thief of hot has changed her name, i think she got banned by seun.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by squirrel20(f): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
because most men date more than one woman.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
Because they tried dating one man and it took them nowhere. They gave all their love to one man who ditched them, so they learnt the hard way. Men started this game anyway, the women have perfected it.
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by rubi(f): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2008
The same reason a man date more than one woman that is the same reason women date more than one man
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
The same reason men date more than one woman! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Date More Than One Man? by albridge(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
cos they want the extra money that comes with extra lovers embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LMAO! Pregnant Girlfriend On Rampage In Search For Runaway Boyfriend (photo) / Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? / 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.