Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' (1360 Views)

My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk / A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by misspicy(f): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dear Francababy

It is with displeasure that i write this response to you,i read your reaponse to the post 'come to my house syndrome and i had to go check if you are a woman or man,to my suprise you are a woman shocked
I don't know if your post is to share your opinion abt the former post or to gain popularity among men folk of NL for the next miss NL contest
Your reasons why a dates for first timers to be at the man's house is totallu shallow,alot of girls have been raped due to this first time dates and they have been blamed for going to a guy's house in the first place.How do u expect me to visit a guy that is toasting me or even a new boyfriend at his house
I understand that some naijababes will use the opportunity of a date to milk a guy but that is not an excuse for first time date to take place at a guy's house and risk been raped.
Society has made things difficult for the girl child by tagging any girl thay visits a guy at his house as a love peddler.

please i will like you to sit down and think about this again,unless you are one of those ladies who are not against S*x on a first date.

Thanks
Your's friendly,
MISSPICY.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by SweetyZinta(f): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Brb
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by gunners160(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Clears throat.But lets be realistic for 1ce what is the big deal there in a lady visiting a guy?. The truth is nuthing.Yes,the guy might be inviting her over for sex bt this kind of situation rarely happens since the lady is just visiting the guy for the 1st time.In fact ,most guys will always like to behave like a gentleman that day so tha the lady won't see them as pervert.I kan proudly say out of 50 of such visits, maybe 3 or 5 guys will want to sex the lady for the 1st time of her visiting.The main reasons why most guys prefer ladies visiting them at home than in any public places is because of visiting a guy at his abode is more comfortable,there is a lot of privacy,he can get to knw the lady better,for the lady to know his abode and sometimes,to have a quiet time with the lady..I belief only cheats and those that have sekeleton in dhr cupboards and dnt like ladies visiting them at home will prefer a place where they kan hide their identity.

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
go to a guy's house on a first date, they will be the first to call you a 'pro.

a guy tells you 'i love you' and you respond 'i love you too' they will call you cheap.

undecided
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by snadguy007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
misspicy:

I understand that some naijababes will use the opportunity of a date to milk a guy but that is not an excuse for first time date to take place at a guy's house and risk been raped.

Visiting a guy on a first date or on the 100th date won't stop him from raping you if he wants to. So it depends on the mindset of the guy.
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by misspicy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
gunners160:
Clears throat.But lets be realistic for 1ce what is the big deal there in a lady visiting a guy?. The truth is nuthing.Yes,the guy might be inviting her over for sex bt this kind of situation rarely happens since the lady is just visiting the guy for the 1st time.In fact ,most guys will always like to behave like a gentleman that day so tha the lady won't see them as pervert.I kan proudly say out of 50 of such visits, maybe 3 or 5 guys will want to sex the lady for the 1st time of her visiting.The main reasons why most guys prefer ladies visiting them at home than in any public places is because of visiting a guy at his abode is more comfortable,there is a lot of privacy,he can get to knw the lady better,for the lady to know his abode and sometimes,to have a quiet time with the lady..I belief only cheats and those that have sekeleton in dhr cupboards and dnt like ladies visiting them at home will prefer a place where they kan hide their identity.
please let us be extra realistic hear,i dont't know if you live in nigeria but if you do u will know that most nigerian guys are out for sexual gratification if a girl dares visit them in their house.even if she is just a friend or girlfriend.some of them rapes this girls if she refuses to succumb to their desire. this same guys will go about calling the girls cheap.
please let us be extra realistic jor
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by misspicy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
go to a guy's house on a first date, they will be the first to call you a 'pro.

a guy tells you 'i love you' and you respond 'i love you too' they will call you cheap.

undecided
thank u,u understand my point.
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by branydin: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Men are the weak, yet they call we ladies weaker vessels. I have learnt through life's experience that we as ladies shouldn't be @ the "Oh yes" side; we should in a calm manner state our stands and stick to it, in rare circumstances not too rigid. Visiting a guy in his house 4 the first date is not a sin, but bear in mind that it cld be endangering; do it only if u feel u can fight a man or u've got supper powers, or u've seen hurts more than rape. I trust him isn't just good enough, some wld say "My instincts don't lie" They plea for whatever they want from u, time, etc and in most cases u end up being the fool. There are still sweet hearted guys as well as wolf in sheep's clothing. Do not make any guy on this earth and beneath see u as cheap cos ure just even more precious than the one he chose over u.
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by gunners160(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
misspicy:

please let us be extra realistic hear,i dont't know if you live in nigeria but if you do u will know that most nigerian guys are out for sexual gratification if a girl dares visit them in their house.even if she is just a friend or girlfriend.some of them rapes this girls if she refuses to succumb to their desire. this same guys will go about calling the girls cheap.
please let us be extra realistic jor
To be fervent with u ,what you said do happen but just in a few cases.Everythng in life has two sides :d gud and d bad part but one kan't just come to a conclusion that because so and so thing happened to so and so person then it happens to everybody or will a person stop travelling because he heard that passengers died as a result of a ghastly motor accident?.All what you have to say is for the female folks to becareful with the way they visit their opposite sex.Besides,do you think ladies don't visit for sex too? ladies do and sumtimes wish the guy can just pounce on them and just devour dhr" stuff" and if the guy dont touch them,they kall the guy all sort of names at his back.So my dear,it is a two way thng and I still belief dhr is nothing bad with a guy telling a lady to come to his place. The only bad thing there is if the guy do not ask r politely and start acting like a child. . .
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
you have to know the guy very well ooo b4 u visit the guy at home oooo.rapist full town and e no dey show for face.personally speaking i will discourage my own sister just to visit a guy she met the first time.naija is not abroad.
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by misspicy(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
gunners160:
To be fervent with u ,what you said do happen but just in a few cases.Everythng in life has two sides :d gud and d bad part but one kan't just come to a conclusion that because so and so thing happened to so and so person then it happens to everybody or will a person stop travelling because he heard that passengers died as a result of a ghastly motor accident?.All what you have to say is for the female folks to becareful with the way they visit their opposite sex.Besides,do you think ladies don't visit for sex too? ladies do and sumtimes wish the guy can just pounce on them and just devour dhr" stuff" and if the guy dont touch them,they kall the guy all sort of names at his back.So my dear,it is a two way thng and I still belief dhr is nothing bad with a guy telling a lady to come to his place. The only bad thing there is if the guy do not ask r politely and start acting like a child. . .
please allow me to be more fervent with you.it will alarm you to know that forced s*x or rape happens in a lot of first dates than few.i want to challenge you to question 20girls that will tell the truth about themselves and see the number of girls that has experienced forced s*x or rape while on a date at a guy's house.few victims r bold enuf to share their stories,the rest are afraid to share.many girls are disflowered from such visits.guys now take it as a thing of pride to call such girls cheap and various unprintable words,sum guys will even boast that no girl can visit them with been s*xed.
i still stand on my point wch is,No girl should visit a guy at his house on a first date unless she is prepared or ready for sexual advances.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
misspicy:
Dear Francababy

It is with displeasure that i write this response to you,i read your reaponse to the post 'come to my house syndrome and i had to go check if you are a woman or man,to my suprise you are a woman shocked
I don't know if your post is to share your opinion abt the former post or to gain popularity among men folk of NL for the next miss NL contest
Your reasons why a dates for first timers to be at the man's house is totallu shallow,alot of girls have been raped due to this first time dates and they have been blamed for going to a guy's house in the first place.How do u expect me to visit a guy that is toasting me or even a new boyfriend at his house
Society has made things difficult for the girl child by tagging any girl thay visits a guy at his house as a love peddler.

please i will like you to sit down and think about this again,unless you are one of those ladies who are not against S*x on a first date.

Thanks
Your's friendly,
MISSPICY.

dont mind the fool.....fvcking ass kisser...i saw the rubbbbish.....its their type they rape.....idiiiot

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
gunners160:
atop being fake on nairaland abeg......people and living a dream on nairaland.....lets face reality and stop your baseless argument,because a girl went on a firstdate with an online friend in a hotel and got raped doesnt mean other girls should beware and never take such steps right?.....because a girl got murdered by a guy in his house on their first date means it might not happen again and all other girls shouldnt beware because its usually written on a guys face that hes a murderer or because its just a datr and its no big deal right? ...guy stop being fake abeg.....only a stupid girl i repeat stvpid girl,that maybe wants sex,wants to steal sef or just naturally gullible will follow a guy to his house on a first date haba!.....even if its cos the guy doesnt have money is the reason hes inviting her over to his house,they can meet else were,there are parks now in naija,stadium dey dere,you can gist taking a stroll,its not neccesary you chop and belch on a first date,and even if its an eatery meatpie and drink is enough to make the mouth busy,i wonder the kind of girls that even go on a date requesting for rice and chicken like its a party...elebi alert!...........any way na una sabi.....francababy shouldnt come online one day and say "he tried to rape me on our first date or he asked for seks etc.....and bro pls park dis ur argument well no vex!

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
una get time sha..

Creating thread and responding to yourselves
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by misspicy(f): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
una get time sha..

Creating thread and responding to yourselves
i don't usually do it but i had to in this case coz responding on the other thread is not enough.
Francababe needs to get her facts right on how to gain popularity on NL not using debasin thread on her fellow gender to garner NL guys support.
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by misspicy(f): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
dont mind the fool.....fvcking ass kisser...i saw the rubbbbish.....its their type they rape.....idiiiot

chai u wicked,e be like say e pain you as e pain me.....grin
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2015
misspicy:

chai u wicked,e be like say e pain you as e pain me.....grin
i swear that her comment burn me like craze grin grin ....no mind am
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by gunners160(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
atop being fake on nairaland abeg......people and living a dream on nairaland.....lets face reality and stop your baseless argument,because a girl went on a firstdate with an online friend in a hotel and got raped doesnt mean other girls should beware and never take such steps right?.....because a girl got murdered by a guy in his house on their first date means it might not happen again and all other girls shouldnt beware because its usually written on a guys face that hes a murderer or because its just a datr and its no big deal right? ...guy stop being fake abeg.....only a stupid girl i repeat stvpid girl,that maybe wants sex,wants to steal sef or just naturally gullible will follow a guy to his house on a first date haba!.....even if its cos the guy doesnt have money is the reason hes inviting her over to his house,they can meet else were,there are parks now in naija,stadium dey dere,you can gist taking a stroll,its not neccesary you chop and belch on a first date,and even if its an eatery meatpie and drink is enough to make the mouth busy,i wonder the kind of girls that even go on a date requesting for rice and chicken like its a party...elebi alert!...........any way na una sabi.....francababy shouldnt come online one day and say "he tried to rape me on our first date or he asked for seks etc.....and bro pls park dis ur argument well no vex!
Hmm,did you just mentioned d word fake?!! .I am never fake and I will never be fake.Come to think of it,did u c where I wrote ladies shuld nt be careful in my write up?I am sure it is ladies like your type that will have sex with a guy on Saturday and on Sunday they start forming the holiest amongst holiest.In fact,what are you insinuating?are u trying to say visiting a guy in a hotel/resturant is safe and free from risk so nuthing like rape or sex kan take place in any of those places?.My dear sis,ur thinking is shallow and myopic.Do u think if a guy wants to have his way in any of those places u mentioned above e wont have itg?Shmm,have u even thought of d guy druging the lady's drink at those places you mentioned and after that he kan do watsoever he likes with the lady.Shmm,I knw ur type. You claim to be 1 time wise and a thousand time foolish. . .
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by ladiissweet: 4:22am On Jun 22, 2015
If u r to visit a guy, first of all u av to be mature and assertive so he doesn't even reason it even if he tries to.
I've had several dates with girls in my house whom I never touched till now even the ones who slept over.
It actually depends on the relationship between both of you and how acquuainted you are with each other.
I won't go to fast food because we want to see, talk or get acquainted, (dat one na during teenage days) but if u want to eat I can take you to fast food from my house then come back home.
So it depends on the maturity of who u r dealing with.
misspicy:

please allow me to be more fervent with you.it will alarm you to know that forced s*x or rape happens in a lot of first dates than few.i want to challenge you to question 20girls that will tell the truth about themselves and see the number of girls that has experienced forced s*x or rape while on a date at a guy's house.few victims r bold enuf to share their stories,the rest are afraid to share.many girls are disflowered from such visits.guys now take it as a thing of pride to call such girls cheap and various unprintable words,sum guys will even boast that no girl can visit them with been s*xed.
i still stand on my point wch is,No girl should visit a guy at his house on a first date unless she is prepared or ready for sexual advances.
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by ladiissweet: 4:34am On Jun 22, 2015
He's not been fake, It depends on the maturity of the guy ur dealing with hence ur summation of venues for dates. Don't tink I've met any girl outside my house since I clocked 20. Its not every guy u go meet at home that would rape u even though he initiates sex. U v got to be assertive so he knows his place and everbody has dat line or boundary he/she can't cross. I even give boundaries to girls sef.
Funny enough I ve not heard of any case of rape in any of my neigbourhoods since I was little except wen I was in higher institution in school, only get to read about them in the media so chill.
Bootybuttchic:
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2015
See talk abeg. Shoro niyen
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 22, 2015
I read your signature. And I'm kind of confused. undecided
If you are too lazy to care about what we think of you, then why does this thread exist?
Does this mean you do not think before you act and are simply "following the trend", or you simply lack the grit to follow your own principles? undecided

That is besides. I hope you know that going to a man's house does not mean he will rape you? And not going doesn't guarantee the opposite. Being raped on a date has nothing to Doin with the woman. She is merely the victim here. Which is why I recommend tasers and other defensive tactics. So, if it happens, you can boast of that.

Oh, by the way, I still advocate not meeting the guy at his house. So, I am on your side here.
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by beautycrush24(f): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
I would have said something but i dont want some people to open another thread cos of my comment grin
Re: A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' by passionate88: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
beautycrush24:
I would have said something but i dont want some people to open another thread cos of my comment grin
talk

(1) (Reply)

What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? / Ladies Please View This Statement And Comment If True With Reasons / The Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat On Their Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.