Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? (1360 Views)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by 48noble(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2015
He just decided to pay his girl who is currently serving as a youth Corp member in Akwaibom State a surprise visit from Port Harcourt. He called her when he got to the junction to her street...
Hello, honey.. I've missed u so much so I've this surprise for u... but 1st, where are u?
Baby,..I'm in my house.
Honey...I'm about to prove to u I'm ur Angel.
He knocks severally on her door after 3 minutes drive from the junction. Surprisingly. She welcomed him with a kiss and her Ex boo sitting on the edge of her bed pressing a Samsung galaxy S6.
Calmly,he shok hands with him and announced I'm here for a buggy weekend,get Dressed...honey.
He got talking with the guy as she dresses up and learnt he has been posted to Uyo branch of Sky Bank after acquisition.
I met him in the market last week...honey don't think anything of it,pls.

The question is what is he doing in your house and not some public place?

Pls nairalanders should I really think nothing of it...? advice pls.
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by donholy28(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Hehehe did u see guilt in her eyes or did d guy panic..then u go know wetin dey sup...well if they had been doing something she wouldn't have told u wr she was.
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
how dafuq are we supposed to know? were we there?..

she was having s-EX with him.. since that's what you want to hear

2 Likes

Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by Rounakid(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Mtcheeeew... U knw wat is riqht for u man... Stop askin Nlnders
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by sinaj(f): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2015
hmm

it depends on d circumstance dat caused d separation though...

buh itz not healthy for any relationship. goin back to your ex.
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2015
trying so hard not to laugh lol

1 Like

Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by witiwiti: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2015
feran14:
how dafuq are we supposed to know? were we there?..

she was having s-EX with him.. since that's what you want to hear
Gbam.....wicked answer from d pit of hell
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by sandrannna(f): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2015
She was SEXTING with her EX, That's y u saw a phone with him,
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by Exponental(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2015
wat caused d breakup? ex doesnt mean end in some cases.
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2015
X
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Speechless
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by Ijawboi(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2015
Them dey play ludo.

But on a serious note, i have this friend. I know her boyfriend. We shake hands, smile and discuss. I'm his girlfriends bestie.

I dey smash dis girl like 3times every week.
Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by misspicy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ijawboi:
Them dey play ludo.

But on a serious note, i have this friend. I know her boyfriend. We shake hands, smile and discuss. I'm his girlfriends bestie.

I dey smash dis girl like 3times every week.

u just said d nxt best tyn....manu girls be fvcking a guy n dem go still introduce the guy to der bf....
Op its possible ur gf is still fvcking her EX

1 Like

Re: What Is She Doing With Her Ex In Her Room? by rawtouch: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
They are doing unfinished business

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please View This Statement And Comment If True With Reasons / The Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat On Their Husband. / Found A Treasure In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.