Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. (1427 Views)

My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis / LETS GIST: How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Kevinoh: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello guyz, my ex gf's wedding is around the corner. I dnt really want to be there buh she insists I must be. It's been over three years we broke up and she's still in love with me. The real problem here is I have been avoiding her and making up excuses all these years and so we haven't seen each other after the breakup. My current gf insists she accompanies me to the wedding buh I'm a little concerned about how my ex will feel when she sees me for the first time after all these years considering the fact she's still in love with me and my current gf loves too much public display of affection whenever we r together. I am just worried if I'm about to make her feel sad on her wedding day and I also dnt want any troubles with my current gf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by INTROVERT(f): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Do what your gf wants. angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Ochiske(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
what are you even saying
She wan beat you when she sees you with your current girl? undecided

I wonder how some people dey reason. You guys broke up and that chapter was closed!!!! She moved on and now is getting married!!!! abi she bin curse you say make you no follow move on

3 Likes

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by sexymoma(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol you are complicating issues here ooo
Someone is getting married forever... Guess you've forgotting marriage is a lifetime deal
bros nor be birthday ooo.. She s getting married to the person she s gonna spend the rest of her life wid
You are here telling us she won't be happy wid you coming with your own boo... Means you re still in love her wid her too
fvck her feelings...if she gets angry nko, she'll break up wid you the second time...
I think by now you should be attending wedding wid your boo ooo make u see as e dey be..

1 Like

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by redgem(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
How do you know that she's still in love with you?

Go with your gf and you don't have to care about how your ex will feel about it except if you still care about her...my opinion though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by nerodenero: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Be a man and take a decision. If I were you, I wont show my face.
Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Gboyeboy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
You don't have to attend the wedding.
Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by networkrecharg: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
No need to worry. Your ex is just acting up. To me i will say shes trying to use your head.

I advise u to attend the wedding with your current babe, afterall she will be in the public with another man. She should mind her husband.
If she really loves you, she wont marry that man, She would wait even if it becomes frustrating.

Its your business shaaa. Cheers

Kevinoh:
Hello guyz, my ex gf's wedding is around the corner. I dnt really want to be there buh she insists I must be. It's been over three years we broke up and she's still in love with me. The real problem here is I have been avoiding her and making up excuses all these years and so we haven't seen each other after the breakup. My current gf insists she accompanies me to the wedding buh I'm a little concerned about how my ex will feel when she sees me for the first time after all these years considering the fact she's still in love with me and my current gf loves too much public display of affection whenever we r together. I am just worried if I'm about to make her feel sad on her wedding day and I also dnt want any troubles with my current gf.

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by dharay99: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
hw d brk up take happen.?
If she (d ex gf)was d cus of dia brk up
den to hell wid her,

Bounce to her dammmn wedding wid ur new well packaged gf. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Kevinoh: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ochiske:
what are you even saying
She wan beat you when she sees you with your current girl? undecided

I wonder how some people dey reason. You guys broke up and that chapter was closed!!!! She moved on and now is getting married!!!! abi she bin curse you say make you no follow move on

I think u r d only one reasoning wrongly here.
I broke up with her cos she was obsessed with me I and know very well I wouldn't end up marrying her. We have kept in touch over the years on phone and online. I kept refusing her plea to se me physically. Besides her place of worship n parents forbid her frm marrying outside her denomination.
Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Etetejake(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
U ar fucking funny nigger. What I expect u to do is to go there with yuor girl kx that bitch will make u feel jealous when the pastor will say ' u may kiss your bride' u will have your girl to kiss.

1 Like

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Feranchek(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Etetejake:
U ar fucking funny nigger. What I expect u to do is to go there with yuor girl kx that bitch will make u feel jealous when the pastor will say ' u may kiss your bride' u will have your girl to kiss.

Barca 1 - 1 Madrid grin

Buh if he goes alone... Barca 2- 1 Madrid grin

If she vex cos you sef kiss ya gialfriend.... Barca 1 - 3 Madrid cheesy

If he still like the babe and e dey pain am sey the babe husband fine! ..... Barca 2 - 3 Madrid

Add yours guy.... let's see how the El Classico will go that Saturday cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Etetejake(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=Feranchek post=34932847]

Barca 1 - 1 Madrid grin

Buh if he goes alone... Barca 2- 1 Madrid grin

If she vex cos you sef kiss ya gialfriend.... Barca 1 - 3 Madrid cheesy

If he still like the babe and e dey pain am sey the babe husband fine! ..... Barca 2 - 3 Madrid

Add yours guy.... let's see how the El Classico will go that Saturday cheesy grin grin cheesy grin[/quote

why u de waste your talent for nairaland guy? Y not work in FIFA. u will make it there.
Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Tipiflexy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
I STI DONT UNDERSTAND Y U NEED OUR ADVICE OOO.IF U WANNA ATTEND,GO AHEAD N ATTEND.FOR HEAVEN SAKE,DAT HA DAY OF JOY N SHE DOESNT AV ANY REASON TO B SAD COS OF U OR ANY OF HA EX.MARRIAGE IS A MEMORABLE DAY IN SOMEONE'S LIFE N SHE SEE'S IT 4RM DAT DIRECTION.MIND U,IF SHE NT HAPI WITH HA RELATIONSHIP,SHE WONT ACCEPT TO MARRY HA FIANCE.
Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]

This guy sef nawa for you ooo,

Both of you broke for the past 3 years and she invited you to her wedding abi?

So why are you giving yourself headache over it? What makes you think she still loves you? she might still love you but I bet you that she loves her husband more than you. She can't expect you not to have another girlfriend nah undecided

So go to the wedding with your girlfriend and enjoy yourself wink

Shikena cheesy

#TEAM SCENT.
Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by MsBliss(f): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol ,the Op is still very much in love with his Ex...

Admit it,Your gf loves you but u don't love her as much. you still love your ex ,cares about her and secretly wish she still loves you despite shez about to get married .

a lil advice for yhu........ ... ......

Get over her..........shez taken

1 Like

Re: Is It Kool To Attend An Ex Gf's Wedding With My Current Gf Knowing She's Still.. by Aladeope: 12:43am On Jun 20, 2015
@kevino PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED UR CONTACT I WAS INVITED FOR OILTEST EXAM I NEED UR ADVICE ON WHAT TO READ PLS KINDLY CONTACT MII THRU MY MAIL .aladeakeem07@yahoo.com. looking forward to hear from you soon. thanks in anticpation

(1) (Reply)

Just Look At This / Her Answer Gave Me Heart Attack. / Tell Us Your Feeling Or Reaction When U Had Your First "Kiss"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.