Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (33857 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
more

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by iceberylin(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2015
her nude pix is already on twiiter. via her DP

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2015
lol crazy people.
buh why would ladies allow men to snap them nude

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2015
She open yansh dey "cheese" to camera shots. Who is to blame now, she or the guy?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2015
mmanu man!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by KingTom(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol crazy people. buh why would ladies allow men to snap them nude
Maybe she snapped the pics and sent it to him undecided

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by ShakurM(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Is that her real mum? angry

53 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by McEwen(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

How far undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by KingTom(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2015
McEwen:
How far undecided
I dey o, How far, any FP ministry today? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by premConcept: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2015
That's bullshiite angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by bewla(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2015
premConcept:
That's bullshiite angry
U dey lie were bull shit in naija na only cows shit they here

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Tapout(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

seconded!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by premConcept: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2015
bewla:
U dey lie were bull shit in naija na only cows shit they here
you're right, that's cowshiite angry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Youngpo413: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol crazy people.
buh why would ladies allow men to snap them nude
the same reason ladies allow random men to fuckkk them without condom,they are called fishbrains for nothing.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Youngpo413: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2015
premConcept:
you're right, that's cowshiite angry.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Youngpo413: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:
You are a real defination of a gentleman,keep it up. Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Youngpo413: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:
You are a real defination of a gentleman,keep it up. Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by KingTom(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Tapout:

seconded!!!
grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by KingTom(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
You are a real defination of a gentleman,keep it up.
Have a nice day.
Thanks, you too sir. smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by MzzTega(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
How did he get the unclad pictures ehn?
Now mumcy wanted to put him in prayers.
When she was taking unclad pictures mumcy never knew.
Now they want to disturb God.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by prettyjo(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by funlord(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2015
grin

Abeg where the pix! She's a nobody so her rep will recover, plus she would help a lot of secondary school boys learn about the joys of _wanking with the aid of her visuals!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by Slimzjoe(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Her mum is not a Nigerian cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by MizTyna(f): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
MzzTega:
How did he get the unclad pictures ehn?
Now mumcy wanted to put him in prayers.
When she was taking unclad pictures mumcy never knew.
Now they want to disturb God.
Loool! *rolls into gutter*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by McEwen(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

I dey o, How far, any FP ministry today? grin
please take the lead I dey ur back,you don over due...Abeg drop something today grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by MzzTega(f): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizTyna:

Loool! *rolls into gutter*
Lol *draws her up* Oya,go and bath.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by KingTom(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
McEwen:
please take the lead I dey ur back,you don over due...Abeg drop something today grin grin
Guy give me expo Na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by McEwen(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:
Guy give me expo Na grin
Give us something debatable..i go use my power move am to FP or call lalasticlala grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by KingTom(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
McEwen:

Give us something debatable..i go use my power move am to FP or call lalast iclala grin grin
Ok grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by McEwen(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ggrin,wetin u dey find here angry how market? grin grin

Cc:kingtom
Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter by KingTom(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
McEwen:
Ggrin,wetin u dey find here angry how market? grin grin

Cc:kingt om

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.