Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility (10641 Views)

Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by damiiee: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
I agree with her.

what about you. should men really share chores with women?
and should women share financial burdens with men.

More on this story on
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/intresting-tweet-from-nigerian-lady.html

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
That's good for her & her future husband..

1 Like

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
And dts why she's not married

2 Likes

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by Pineapp: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Personal headache 101.
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:
I agree with her.

and should women share financial burdens with men.

More on this story on
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/intresting-tweet-from-nigerian-lady.html

Ur topic is so... I dnt wanna insult u, but if u think she's talkin abt responsibility ure dumbb, she's talkin abt sharin her chores wit her husband, dts nt responsibility dts laziness, if u can't do ur own duty by urself and u wait for ur husband to com join u in doin it ure a lazy woman
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
It's good to dream
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by eph12(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

Ur topic is so... I dnt wanna insult u, but if u think she's talkin abt responsibility ure dumbb, she's talkin abt sharin her chores wit her husband, dts nt responsibility dts laziness, if u can't do ur own duty by urself and u wait for ur husband to com join u in doin it ure a lazy woman
There's nothing wrong in joining your wife to do house chores once in a while.
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by naijaboiy: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
How can she want her husband to share every single chore with her?

Does he not have other things to do?

Bullshit! undecided

1 Like

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
eph12:

There's nothing wrong in joining your wife to do house chores once in a while.

Did u read d tweet at all? Did she say once in a while? Or dnt u understand wat she's sayin ni?
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by damiiee: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

You canoot. you should not and you would not!
she also mentioned she will share financial responsibility

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by damiiee: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

Did u read d tweet at all? Did she say once in a while? Or dnt u understand wat she's sayin ni?

it is a tweet. that she has said it . does not mean she will divide the plates and say wash five let me wash five na
men should do shores and women should not wait for their men before they can buy food in the home.

see her last tweet below

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:

You canoot. you should not and you would not!
she also mentioned she will share financial responsibility

I can, I choose not to

I dnt care if she wants to svck my dick all day everyday, woman if u dnt do wat ure supposed to do ure lazy
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by Flashh: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
God said husband and wife should help each other... So nothing new or interesting in it.

Marriage is all about symbiosis.

5 Likes

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by damiiee: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

I can, I choose not to

I dnt care if she wants to svck my dick all day everyday, woman if u dnt do wat ure supposed to do ure lazy

you cannot.

first of all. you insulting me? what would you say?
you do not even know me.
I respect the fact that you choose not to though ( it means that you are a responsible indivisual )
But i insist you cannot. because an insult not received is ....well *shrugs*
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:

it is a tweet. that she has said it . does not mean she will divide the plates and say wash five let me wash five na
men should do shores and women should not wait for their men before they can buy food in the home.

see her last tweet below

undecided there's a difference btwn "share" and "assist" if she doesn't knw dt she's as dumb as her tweets
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by damiiee: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

I can, I choose not to

will you take 100% responsibility on the finance? up to salt and maggi?

2 Likes

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:

see her last tweet below

She said d idea is funny to her, she might infer to d fact dt husbands shud drop money bfor their wives tell dem, she didn't specify wat she meant
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by damiiee: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

undecided there's a difference btwn "share" and "assist" if she doesn't knw dt she's as dumb as her tweets

share suggests %
now it is left for everyone to decide what ratio they are working with in their own homes.

You young men these days ( i dont mean you)
want a woman to be financially independent and want her to still cater to everything
will she sit at home and achieve financial freedom?

1 Like

Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:

will you take 100% responsibility on the finance? up to salt and maggi?
Do u want cash or cheque?
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:

share suggests %
now it is left for everyone to decide what ratio they are working with in their own homes.

You young men these days ( i dont mean you)
want a woman to be financially independent and want her to still cater to everything
will she sit at home and achieve financial freedom?

We want her to b independent bfor we marry her so we'll knw she's nt marryin us for money, We dnt want her to b independent wen we are married to her, as I am nt independent she shudnt be, she shud do her duty; I wil do mine, if I want I assist her, if she wants she assists me, we dnt share labor! Are we in primary sch?
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by damiiee: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

Do u want cash or cheque?

your cheque can go and bounce

But seriously a good man must humble himself enough to assist his wife.
and receive assistance too. otherwise wahala dey.

if a man cannot meet up with financial demands and isnt open to his wife proving at home too - what happens when something unexpected happens? we have seen many families throw into poverty because the man died. or lost his job.

and vice versa....some of you men cant even make indomie
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:

you cannot.

first of all. you insulting me? what would you say?
you do not even know me.
I respect the fact that you choose not to though ( it means that you are a responsible indivisual )
But i insist you cannot. because an insult not received is ....well *shrugs*

*shrugs*
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by Jayjay0(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
coolcool
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:

your cheque can go and bounce

But seriously a good man must humble himself enough to assist his wife.
and receive assistance too. otherwise wahala dey.

if a man cannot meet up with financial demands and isnt open to his wife proving at home too - what happens when something unexpected happens? we have seen many families throw into poverty because the man died. or lost his job.

and vice versa....some of you men cant even make indomie

Dnt insult men because dy can't cook, there's always food, even if ur wife doesn't cook u wil stil eat. Dnt get me wrong, I love our women, and I appreciate their efforts, I really do, I'm nt sayin dis based on pride either, I wil assist my wife but it wil nt b because she wants me to, it wil b because I want to, if I need money from her I wil ask her to give me if she wants to,I'm nt goin to enforce it on her as smthng she's supposed to do... Dts my point! Dis woman is tweetin rubbish. Sayin she doesn't like dis. She doesn't like dat... Well I dnt like wakin early in d mornin,but I hav to cos its a responsibility and I have people to take care of
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by DollyParton1(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

We want her to b independent bfor we marry her so we'll knw she's nt marryin us for money, We dnt want her to b independent wen we are married to her, as I am nt independent she shudnt be, she shud do her duty; I wil do mine, if I want I assist her, if she wants she assists me, we dnt share labor! Are we in primary sch?
This makes no sense at all. I can't understand why men stay shouting that girls are marrying them for money.
You want her to be independent yet u dont want her to be independent. Are u gonna take her means of independence away from her after the wedding or what.
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by DollyParton1(f): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

Dnt insult men because dy can't cook, there's always food, even if ur wife doesn't cook u wil stil eat. Dnt get me wrong, I love our women, and I appreciate their efforts, I really do, I'm nt sayin dis based on pride either, I wil assist my wife but it wil nt b because she wants me to, it wil b because I want to, if I need money from her I wil ask her to give me if she wants to,I'm nt goin to enforce it on her as smthng she's supposed to do... Dts my point! Dis woman is tweetin rubbish. Sayin she doesn't like dis. She doesn't like dat... Well I dnt like wakin early in d mornin,but I hav to cos its a responsibility and I have people to take care of
Yea, u should assist ur wife if she wants u to. Same way she should support u financially or in anyother ways if u want her to. Stop making marriage look like bureaucracy.
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
DollyParton1:

This makes no sense at all. I can't understand why men stay shouting that girls are marrying them for money.
You want her to be independent yet u dont want her to be independent. Are u gonna take her means of independence away from her after the wedding or what.

If u dnt understand wat I said ure never goin to understand... undecided
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by DollyParton1(f): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

She said d idea is funny to her, she might infer to d fact dt husbands shud drop money bfor their wives tell dem, she didn't specify wat she meant
Girl said she doesn't support the school of thought that said u shouldn't share bills with ur husband, then later said she finds it ridiculous to have to ask her husband for chop money every time. And yet u say u don't know what she meant.
She needs to spell it out or what?
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by DollyParton1(f): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

If u dnt understand wat I said ure never goin to understand... undecided
I don't understand cos u make no sense.
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
DollyParton1:
I don't understand cos u make no sense.
U think I make no sense cos u dnt understand, I knw hw u feel
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by steppin: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
damiiee:
I agree with her.

and should women share financial burdens with men
Lamentations of a lazy, black woman.
Same thing to those in support of her lazy attitude.
Re: Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility by CountDracula(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
DollyParton1:

Girl said she doesn't support the school of thought that said u shouldn't share bills with ur husband, then later said she finds it ridiculous to have to ask her husband for chop money every time. And yet u say u don't know what she meant.
She needs to spell it out or what?

Yeahhh! Dts wat u do wen u tweet! U spell it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Disvirgin A Guy (A Step By Step Guide) / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo) / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.