Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) (1128 Views)

A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere / PHOTO: Graduate Of Accountancy From Abuja University Selling Akara By The Road / #SAD :pregnant Woman And Her Three Kids Sleep By The Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by digitsolution: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
I will ignore it and pretend I didn't see it....LOL

Over to you guys what will you do?

Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by flejnr(f): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
take everything home and buy indomine with a lil of it then fry the egg and use the pepper and garlic for cooking while counting the money

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by CountDracula(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are those stones? undecided I wil Remove d stones, take d money and put d stones back nani
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by 5minsmadness: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Everything there no reach n10k
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by sweettease(f): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Those claiming odeshi now will be the first to flee the spot and not look at that money twice undecided

As for me, I know the Lord protects His children but why test Him unnecessarily?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by digitsolution: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
flejnr:
take everything home and buy indomine with a lil of it then fry the egg and use the pepper and garlic for cooking while counting the money

Very funny....u get mind sha!
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=sweettease post=34929840]Those claiming odeshi now will be the first to flee the spot and not look at that money twice undecided

but those that don't make noise will kindly pick I n thank God
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by Papasmal(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Blessing in disguise
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by agarawu23(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:
Those claiming odeshi now will be the first to flee the spot and not look at that money twice undecided
this gat me cracking ma rib , I don't even know what to comment again grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by digitsolution: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
5minsmadness:
Everything there no reach n10k

That's not naira my friend but pounds so do the maths!
Re: What Will You Do If You See This On The Road? (picture) by shangodele(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
i check it,if it's zimbabwe's currency i will set it on fire

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Woman Hires Boyfriend To Kill Her Husband. / Women Are More Likely To Cheat Than Men: According To Science. / Tribute To My Lovely Parents!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.