Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) (55939 Views)

Man Tries To Kill His Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo / Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by hopilo: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:
I knew the idiottt and his friends, now he wants to spoil the name of my school, I saw him some days back with a car and he claimed his aunt had travelled abroad, yesterday one of his friends (a cultist )was arrested in his shop. the idiottt will pay for killing his innocent aunt who took pity and allowed him lived with her after his father had disowned him a long time ago

when I tell dude calm down he says I should fuckf off ,am grateful to God as I wasn't too close to him, who knows I might have been hanging in police cell by now. and I think all his cult members should also be arrested

What is the name of your school in Uyo
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by kiltoko1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
onye ara..
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by seangy4konji: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oloriburuku somebody....

Straight to the firing squad.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Shobyz: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Somebody turn up the heat in hell for these 2 spawns of the devil
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Ephemmm: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:
I knew the idiottt and his friends, now he wants to spoil the name of my school, I saw him some days back with a car and he claimed his aunt had travelled abroad, yesterday one of his friends (a cultist )was arrested in his shop. the idiottt will pay for killing his innocent aunt who took pity and allowed him lived with her after his father had disowned him a long time ago

when I tell dude calm down he says I should fuckf off ,am grateful to God as I wasn't too close to him, who knows I might have been hanging in police cell by now. and I think all his cult members should also be arrested

That is why copy copy no good. You saw Nnamdi in his shop and you start envying him, do you know how many night operation he has gone to become successful

Yeeebooooos and their penchant for money...
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by fpeter(f): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...

you're very silly....where did you see igbo in the article?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by scentmarlc(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:

source: www.thekillerpunch.com/akwa-ibom-police-parade-boy-19-for-hacking-aunt-to-death/

Pix 1 Daniel Michael Edet

pix 2 Ekemini Effiong James

pix 3 Late Glory before she was killed

pix 4 Corpse of Glory Ebere

Strange things happening since 1806
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by millionboi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
God punish u
CountDracula:
Igbos...
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
chamboy:
But seriously, why is southeast and southsouth teenagers known for two things... 1. Boys, cultism......... 2. Girls, lesbianism ...
ur 5tupidity is 2nd to non

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by chijioke17(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
What has Igbos have to do with an individual who killed his aunt and is in a cult group?,is it the whole Igbos that asked him to kill his aunt or ask for money?, besides, the names signify they are all from calabar,so please if you have nothing to say,just shut your trap,tribalistic *ss

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by danielmichael(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Omor that guy bear ma exact name..de surname,de first name but the last name is different..tnx jah he didnt hav ma lastname as his cos dee police wud hav also arrested me tinking im de bobo..god punish dee bobor and his huzhold..adiok onor anye
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by donem: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
chijioke17:

What has Igbos have to do with an individual who killed his aunt and is in a cult group?,is it the whole Igbos that asked him to kill his aunt or ask for money?, besides, the names signify they are all from calabar,so please if you have nothing to say,just shut your trap,tribalistic *ss

You are as guilty as the guy you quoted, cos Calabar has got nothing to do with this unfortunate incident, go re-read through the write up and see.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by seeker121(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Now that this happened in Akwa Ibom our pple from the other part of naija no go mention state but if na ogun state,some pple no go allow us hear words bunch of hypocrites.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
Ur ignorance & mumuology naa 1st class. Too much wickedness in d world. He is surely possesed.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by donbenie(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:

Ah ah! Who's d blockhead? I said igbos, did I mention any other thing?
You're an 1MBECILE,your hatred for Igbos didn't allow you to read the article before trying to rope Igbos in,now your 1DIOCY has been found out you're trying to WEASEL out of your B1GOTIC STVPIDITY..

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by azimibraun: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Is this the state akpabio governed? 71 year old Man killed his wife just days ago and now. 19yr old kills aunt... na wa o! death is so common a commodity in Nigeria lately.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by prinok7(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
stop showing your ignorance in the public domain.did you read that story?how did the igbos get involved?ethnic biased fools like you will not cross check their facts b4 maligning a great race beloved of God.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by SailorXY: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
hmmm highlander huh?? ok na make we see weda u fit upgrade to Aston Martin inside prison smiley
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Christianwalase: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wasted generation. Son of a thousand father
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by ekiloui(f): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...

Clap for yourself,
Ekemini, edet are now igbo names abi?

Ok.

Akwa ibom is now dominated by the igbo tribe?

Tell your dumb lecturer that he produced a very dull student who can't read.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Mbediogu(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:

source: www.thekillerpunch.com/akwa-ibom-police-parade-boy-19-for-hacking-aunt-to-death/

Pix 1 Daniel Michael Edet

pix 2 Ekemini Effiong James

pix 3 Late Glory before she was killed

pix 4 Corpse of Glory Ebere

A cult member cannot be a minor. Their action shows how big they are so let them face the music. RIP to the fine lady.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by ekiloui(f): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

That is why copy copy no good. You saw Nnamdi in his shop and you start envying him, do you know how many night operation he has gone to become successful

Yeeebooooos and their penchant for money...

Another slowpoke!

Edet and Ekemini are Efik or Ibibio, the only possible igbo person "aunty gloria edet ebere" is not even igbo but most likely married an Igbo man.

I hope your ignorance fades away with time. Next time read before displaying it.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
igbos do waiting ? Na igbos dem be..?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Glowstone:

na wahh ooo so really know this cold blooded killer...
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by babestella: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...

Another bigot trolling the topic, does the name of the suspect sound "Igbo" to your blocked bottle head?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
hedonistic:
Buhari! Why has your regime ushered in so much bloodshed, demonic anger, and evil all across the land? Ever since this Daura President was sworn in, it has been tragedy upon tragedy on a daily basis. I hope this is not a foretaste of the calamity that will befall Nigeria under him.
stop fooling, if u dont have anything to say shut up...
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Glowstone(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
hopilo:

What is the name of your school in Uyo

refer to the post

but I left the skul close to seven years now
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
good he accepted the responsibility and not saying its the work of d .......

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by Ephemmm: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
ekiloui:

Another slowpoke!

Edet and Ekemini are Efik or Ibibio, the only possible igbo person "aunty gloria edet ebere" is not even igbo but most likely married an Igbo man.

I hope your ignorance fades away with time. Next time read before displaying it.

tongue tongue tongue Heyaaaahhhh na so he pain you reach? How does this eraze the fact that yeeeboosss leads in kidnapping, 419 and robbery while other tribes follows?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by sixtus3606(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Igbos...
You are suffering from acute-mental-subnornamility.
Must you exhibit your bleaking twartic tribalistic mentality.

Moreover..are you blind?! Can't you read?
Didn't you see the event happent in akwa-ibom. Besides, does the name edet, effiong sound igbo?

Get a life dumb-ass nigga!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
But seriously, what is wrong with people killing their relatives or people close to them?

Is that like a new trend sad

This is sad and sickening.

End time SIGN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.