Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba (31430 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by HRich(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I am fighting for my own well-being too. I don't have plans of leaving this town soon, I don't need any Governor that would opt for the lesser evil either, because in the longrun_ It falls back to the masses.

He should save the money. Aba/Owerri Road, I maintain, isn't a problem.
Can any governor ever please people like you?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
HRich:
Can any governor ever please people like you?

Look at this one
Has any Governor ever made an attempt to please Abians in the past decade and half ? ? ?
Go chew razor blades if you are bored.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
FrankAba1:
Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon.
Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu by Ponponkon.
Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba by Ponponkon.
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Ponponkon.
Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec by Ponponkon.

Time registered: April 25, 2015.

Time spent online: 2 days & 6 hours.
u dey envy me bro? If na by wen u register,shefied wenesday for don kari cup pass manu and liverpool.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ruffcoin nwa Aba
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by ojosegun2011(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are you his Publicity Secretary? What of the money your state collected from Jonathan's administration? Kobo, Buhari no go give you until you give account of the former payments by GEJ.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by HRich(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Look at this one
Has any Governor ever made an attempt to please Abians in the past decade and half ? ? ?
Keep crying. As if you are among those being owe 7months salary. U wan cum cry ontop my head. E no go work.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
HRich:
Keep crying. As if you are among those being owe 7months salary. U wan cum cry ontop my head. E no go work.

lols.
No one can owe me my salary.
You done see full fledged and able bodied Aba person that is frustrated because of money? We can turn mud to gold bars o.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
u dey envy me bro? If na by wen u register,shefied wenesday for don kari cup pass manu and liverpool.

Nope. More like you need education.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Otunbatrafford: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
When a leader is set to provide quality leadership, it makes even his antagonists to be at peace with him. What that rogue and morally dilapidated lower animal called Theodore Orji , failed to do in 8 wasted years, it only takes three weeks for the action governor to commenced.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by holyeye1989(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
EM NO SEE PORTHARCORT ROAD DO...RUBISH.. EM NO SEE NGWA ROAD ...OPOBO ROAD DEM....MAKE THIS PEOPLE TEL US THE TRUTH...THERE IS GOD OO
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by HRich(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
You done see full fledged and able bodied Aba person that is frustrated because of money? We can turn mud to gold bars o.
Hahahahaha. Not all are hard working sir. Among all, i would say my mum is the only hard working person from Abia. And for you? Swear you are not chattn with free MB :-D :-D
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by gentlezypher: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
No serious minded Governor will commence rehabilitation works at the peak of rainy season; and from what I'm seeing, this is the less dilapidated part of that road. Its the same 'No idea' construction company TA Orji used in applying cosmetics on the roads that this same guy is using.
After, he will quote N5bil as construction cost.

Abeg, when they are serious, we will know.
True bro, dont mind them trying to deceive us, I am #tim~o~thy
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
FrankAba1:

Nope. More like you need education.
yes bro,everyman needs education, mine is not an exception
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by MaziOmenuko: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.

I Love you!

#pun_intended!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Olypeppy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Come to Ngwa Road,Ohanku,East,ogborhill...this should be abia poly nw nt that bad..
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by tesyfresh(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
This one na initial gare gare.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:
No drainage?

Wow.... so you think drainage should be visible? Just goes to show the level of mediocrity in our road construction. Thank goodness that's changing, as shown by the op's pics.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
HRich:
Hahahahaha. Not all are hard working sir. Among all, i would say my mum is the only hard working person from Abia. And for you? Swear you are not chattn with free MB :-D :-D
The majority are hardworking...very hardworking.
It's not easy to go about your business here in Aba, admist the bad roads. Now that it's rainy season, you need to see the markets.
When I go to the market, I get emotional. I have my tailors, meat and tomato sellers in the market, people that I have bonded with. I see/feel their pain every Sat (when I go to the market), that's just one day out of the week.

So, you see why I get really emotional on anything that concerns Aba? We can't all leave home, some gats stay back_ I choose to stay back. I pray our Governor works, it would break my heart if he doesn't.

Free MB? Lols
I always see people yab others with that here. I use glo, how can I get mine? It would go a long way biko. I guess it's part of my civic right grin

MaziOmenuko:

I Love you!
#pun_intended!
That's all. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by cutekhalifa(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
What happened to port harcourt road Ikpeazu 3months tenant... Aba owerri road is motorable nah....We never voted 4 u.... By the special grace of God.. Tribunal will restore the stolen mandate, Dunce from Ngwaland stop Deceiving your fat ass . undecided

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Wow.... so you think drainage should be visible? Just goes to show the level of mediocrity in our road construction. Thank goodness that's changing, as shown by the op's pics.

Ok
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin . the guy na SA on publicity (Enyinnaya)
asha80:
this guy you dey funny
that place nah brass junction to Abia poly. #TeamAlexOtti
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Look at this one
@bolded, I don learn new yabing linegrin
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by 400billionman: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
The rehabilitation of the dilapidated portion of Aba-Owerri Road(a Federal road) by Abia State Government has commenced as promised by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu. Let's support this people-oriented government under the able leadership of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu.

I hope FG will refund Abia State Government in due time. Ikpeazu don they do Buhari work, #whereisBuhari?

Wait for me if he no go rehabilitate am before I am voted in as governor.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ikpeazu is a temporal governor that will soon give way.

#TeamMidasTouch #TeamAlexOtti
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by MaziOmenuko: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

That's all. tongue

cheesy
I still love you though!

Your inputs are matured and apt.

I rocked Enyimba city for 2yrs, that hustling spirit helped keep me on my toes always.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ikpeazu will use only 3 weeks to fix all the problems created by Ogbonnaya Onu,OUK and TA Orji,I dey laugh o.22 years of waste under ndi ohuhu's adminstration
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by drmikeadams(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lol...na so orji kalu do wen em first enter..initial gra gra
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by asha80(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
grin . the guy na SA on publicity (Enyinnaya) that place nah brass junction to Abia poly. #TeamAlexOtti
no wonder the guy just eat and sleep ikpeazu....well for his sake let us hope ikpeazu lasts
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by ochiora(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
No serious minded Governor will commence rehabilitation works at the peak of rainy season; and from what I'm seeing, this is the less dilapidated part of that road. Its the same 'No idea' construction company TA Orji used in applying cosmetics on the roads that this same guy is using.
After, he will quote N5bil as construction cost.

Abeg, when they are serious, we will know.
My dear God bless you. Besides the ideal construction company for Aba is Julius Berger not these roadside construction companies. We r watching!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
D guy is irritating
asha80:
no wonder the guy just eat and sleep ikpeazu....well for his sake let us hope ikpeazu lasts
last for the job? except tribunal takes bribe.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
ochiora:
My dear God bless you. Besides the ideal construction company for Aba is Julius Berger not these roadside construction companies. We r watching!
Pay your tax,infact go back to your village we don't need people like you with evil mind to be watching our progress. Na only Berger dey dis world
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Some people just hide under the guise of opposition to display absolute stupidity.....the op just showed a picture of one road being rehabilitated.....out of ten roads currently being constructed and worked on in Aba and some ppl here are yarning dust.....when they were all dumb during TA and OUK's regime. Work is currently ongoing in.umuola road, Ukaegbu road in ogborhill, faulks road, opobo road(desiliting of drainages) and some others, man holes and drainages are being opened to connect ogbor hill to waterside via goodmorning market....and. From monday after next work will be commenced @ ngwa road (ohanku) ukwu mango and some others......

Okezie will suprise pessimists by writing his name in gold as the governor that restored Aba and Abia to its lost glory

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / #GEJ_wins2015 Now Trending On Twitter: Have Buhari Supporters Lost Steam? [pix] / Ifunanya, Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife's Birthday: Senators Celebrate With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.