Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba (31428 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
D guy is irritating last for the job? except tribunal takes bribe.
losers are always pained. It was not my fault that your disabled god-father Alex Ottila lost both the main election and the supplematary election. Abians are tired of fraudsters like him. He belongs to jail and will soon be jailed for money laundry he did for the two Orjis
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
I don't mean to be pessimistic. However I am from abia state and I am also a civil engineer, which means I am more concern about the durability of that road. When was earthworks done on that road, so much so that asphalting is now being done. Bearing in mind that it is rainy season in these parts, and earthwork are usually not done in this period, I am really questioning the durability of this road!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by mekonglobal(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
No serious minded Governor will commence rehabilitation works at the peak of rainy season; and from what I'm seeing, this is the less dilapidated part of that road. Its the same 'No idea' construction company TA Orji used in applying cosmetics on the roads that this same guy is using.
After, he will quote N5bil as construction cost.

Abeg, when they are serious, we will know.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by sunsewa: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
No serious minded Governor will commence rehabilitation works at the peak of rainy season; and from what I'm seeing, this is the less dilapidated part of that road. Its the same 'No idea' construction company TA Orji used in applying cosmetics on the roads that this same guy is using.

that particular area is not really bad,am talking abt park to osisioma,the main problem is the other end which is port Harcourt road to flyover,ariaria, and numerous others.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by sunsewa: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Some people just hide under the guise of opposition to display absolute stupidity.....the op just showed a picture of one road being rehabilitated.....out of ten roads currently being constructed and worked on in Aba and some ppl here are yarning dust.....when they were all dumb during TA and OUK's regime. Work is currently ongoing in.umuola road, Ukaegbu road in ogborhill, faulks road, opobo road(desiliting of drainages) and some others, man holes and drainages are being opened to connect ogbor hill to waterside via goodmorning market....and. From monday after next work will be commenced @ ngwa road (ohanku) ukwu mango and some others......

Okezie will suprise pessimists by writing his name in gold as the governor that restored Aba and Abia to its lost glory

what about port Harcourt road to flyover, which is a major access road in and out of Aba,linking obehe,ASA,oyigbo,portharcourt.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
So weird some parts of the roads are already having cracks! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Abia agaghi iwu ndi Ikeazu, #TeamAlexOtti we shall laugh last. Tell your dumbo governor that we are coming to take over
Ponponkon:
losers are always pained. It was not my fault that your disabled god-father Alex Ottila lost both the main election and the supplematary election. Abians are tired of fraudsters like him. He belongs to jail and will soon be jailed for money laundry he did for the two Orjis
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by eagleeye2: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
vfactor:
I don't mean to be pessimistic. However I am from abia state and I am also a civil engineer, which means I am more concern about the durability of that road. When was earthworks done on that road, so much so that asphalting is now being done. Bearing in mind that it is rainy season in these parts, and earthwork are usually not done in this period, I am really questioning the durability of this road!
Oga durability no pass 6 months. I am on ground in this state, the rubbish going on in the name of road reconstruction is just a bad work of resurfacing.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
sunsewa:

what about port Harcourt road to flyover, which is a major access road in and out of Aba,linking obehe,ASA,oyigbo,portharcourt.
you don't expect this guy to work on all the roads in Aba at once......note he is yet to receive even one month allocation from the federal government.....just be patient okezie has no option than to work on his father land....

Talking about ph road.....I can authoritatively tell you that portharcourt. Road. Is not. Among the roads to be started in this rainy season.......but by and by that road must be started before december....just be a little optimistic
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
eagleeye2:

Oga durability no pass 6 months. I am on ground in this state, the rubbish going on in the name of road reconstruction is just a bad work of resurfacing.

Chai! And him go make noise say him do road ooo!
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by NobleG1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Will be it be good quality?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by bashydemy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ishilove and lalasticlala ,there's no federal presence in Abia State,please inform Buhari
Is there any presence of FG under GEJ? did Abia vote for PMB? Don't expect anything yet as PMB will first fix the states that voted for him..
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by rildwanullahi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jamesclems223:
Positive news atlast
scam
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by madridsta007(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
The rehabilitation of the dilapidated portion of Aba-Owerri Road(a Federal road) by Abia State Government has commenced as promised by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu. Let's support this people-oriented government under the able leadership of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu.

I hope FG will refund Abia State Government in due time. Ikpeazu don they do Buhari work, #whereisBuhari?

And Abians are being owed 9 months salary. When will they pay up?
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
good...............

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by drnoel: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Best comments so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Iceathome(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
FrankAba1:
Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon.
Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu by Ponponkon.
Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba by Ponponkon.
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu Is The Man by Ponponkon.
Abia Governor Elect Receives Certificate Of Return From Inec by Ponponkon.

Time registered: April 25, 2015.

Time spent online: 2 days & 6 hours.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Iceathome(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Meaning that Ikpeazu representing or one of his aide..nonesence post
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2015
madridsta007:

And Abians are being owed 9 months salary. When will they pay up?
Emeka,I understand that your mother is a retired primary school teacher,pensoniers will smile under Ikpeazu so chilax nigga. Ikpeazu did not incure any debt, so spare us this salary crap.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2015
bashydemy:
Is there any presence of FG under GEJ? did Abia vote for PMB? Don't expect anything yet as PMB will first fix the states that voted for him..
But we named him Okechukwu? GEJ did all roads in North it not out of place for Buhari to do our own. Moreover,Buhari did not repair nor build any road here during his military regime
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by ronia(f): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
pjc:
Great news indeed. I hope he extends it to port-harcourt rd and the Aba-Port-harcourt express. Some states are working federal roads with state funds, others are owing state workers 10months salary. SMH.

Lolz, working federal road wth state funds when workers have not been paid for 10mnths now!! It The dead Abia State. He doesn't know wat and wat to do first, paying workers salary would have come first bfor that road... And I await to hear say EFCC hav captured that thief that is posing as d new senator TA orji. Nonsense man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by bashydemy(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Ponponkon:
But we named him Okechukwu? GEJ did all roads in North it not out of place for Buhari to do our own. Moreover,Buhari did not repair nor build any road here during his military regime
The Northerners voted for GEJ in 2011 and deserve something, But concerning your claim abeg which all roads did he do about? he never work at all in South west and that was he lost.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by AKUSINAOBI(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2015
for ikpeazu

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by madridsta007(m): 3:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Ponponkon:
Emeka,I understand that your mother is a retired primary school teacher,pensoniers will smile under Ikpeazu so chilax nigga. Ikpeazu did not incure any debt, so spare us this salary crap.

Who's Emeka, this funny man? Your Ikpeazu seems to be starting on a bad footing- he has got his priorities inside out. Civil servants, doctors, pensioners even corp members are been owed months and months of salaries and he starts by doing some patch work on a road in Aba- in the raining season.

Do you know the damage/ potential effect of effecting shabby repairs during the rainy season? It gets washed off mate!

With a PhD he doesn't seem to know that. Smh.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by EasternPride: 4:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
The way you said rehabilitation while clamouring for refund, someone would think there was a gulley in between the road.

He should go to Port-harcourt Road, Ngwa road, Ariaria(A-line), those are the places that need immediate attention.
This same road has been patched by T.Orji in the past. I don't think this road has ever been a major problem in Aba.

They are working that Ariaria road, starting from Ariaria junction of Express Road, the gutters are being dug open and drainage worked on.

Special attention will be given to that A-line, the underground drainages will be worked on, and this needs special planning and arrangement withe market people. Cus they need to stay away for like a week or so.

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by EasternPride: 4:54am On Jun 21, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Some people just hide under the guise of opposition to display absolute stupidity.....the op just showed a picture of one road being rehabilitated.....out of ten roads currently being constructed and worked on in Aba and some ppl here are yarning dust.....when they were all dumb during TA and OUK's regime. Work is currently ongoing in.umuola road, Ukaegbu road in ogborhill, faulks road, opobo road(desiliting of drainages) and some others, man holes and drainages are being opened to connect ogbor hill to waterside via goodmorning market....and. From monday after next work will be commenced @ ngwa road (ohanku) ukwu mango and some others......

Okezie will suprise pessimists by writing his name in gold as the governor that restored Aba and Abia to its lost glory

I passed through Faulks road to Express and my friend decided to take pictures, work is going on that side. So I guess work must be going on other places too.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2015
madridsta007:

Who's Emeka, this funny man? Your Ikpeazu seems to be starting on a bad footing- he has got his priorities inside out. Civil servants, doctors, pensioners even corp members are been owed months and months of salaries and he starts by doing some patch work on a road in Aba- in the raining season.

Do you know the damage/ potential effect of effecting shabby repairs during the rainy season? It gets washed off mate!

With a PhD he doesn't seem to know that. Smh.
If I'm to be in Ikpeazu's shoe,I won't pay kobo to fools like you since you cannot wait until the end of the month. Ikpeazu is not owing anybody any explanation over salary or allowance,go to your god TA Orji and get your Mama's penson.

slowpoke like you should have known that clearing the blocked drainages and fixing bad portions of the road is the right way to start. You dirty Ohuhus are busy disposing all you dirts in the gutter instead of making use of the bins yet,you don't appreaciate a man that has started opening up the blocked drainages. Ala kugbuokwa unu
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by madridsta007(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
B
Ponponkon:
If I'm to be in Ikpeazu's shoe,I won't pay kobo to fools like you since you cannot wait until the end of the month. Ikpeazu is not owing anybody any explanation over salary or allowance,go to your god TA Orji and get your Mama's penson.

slowpoke like you should have known that clearing the blocked drainages and fixing bad portions of the road is the right way to start. You dirty Ohuhus are busy disposing all you dirts in the gutter instead of making use of the bins yet,you don't appreaciate a man that has started opening up the blocked drainages. Ala kugbuokwa unu

LOL. I wish you could speak coherently without insults, but hey not everyone has the kind of upbringing that instils such civility.

Ikpeazu is probably more sensible than you and would look forward to hearing criticism of his administration and suggestions like this. You make a bad internet troll for his administration, my friend.

He does not owe me don't worry.

I have however listed those his government owes and it is my opinion- and every reasonable person- that he immediately commence paying huge salaries backlog. Otherwise when he is done patching the road. It would be ghosts of slain pensioners that will use it.

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
madridsta007:
B

LOL. I wish you could speak coherently without insults, but hey not everyone has the kind of upbringing that instils such civility.

Ikpeazu is probably more sensible than you and would look forward to hearing criticism of his administration and suggestions like this. You make a bad internet troll for his administration, my friend.

He does not owe me don't worry.

I have however listed those his government owes and it is my opinion- and every reasonable person- that he immediately commence paying huge salaries backlog. Otherwise when he is done patching the road. It would be ghosts of slain pensioners that will use it.
And the ghosts will hunt you and your gods OUK and TA Orji for causing their sufferings. Ikpeazu pay this Ikpeazu pay that as if Ikpeazu is owing anybody. Buhari abeg release allocation mek d main work start gon gon .
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by madridsta007(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ponponkon:
And the ghosts will hunt you and your gods OUK and TA Orji for causing their sufferings. Ikpeazu pay this Ikpeazu pay that as if Ikpeazu is owing anybody. Buhari abeg release allocation mek d main work start gon gon .

LOL.

I don't care about OUK, TAO, AAA, BBB or whatever.

I don't care about them. Wake up from your slumber. Not everyone thinks the way you think, my friend.

I look forward to your reply- hopefully, one devoid of insults, abuses and vitirol. Do you look at your utterances and wonder what your kids- or future kids- would do when they see you spewing bile? Is there any good you'll pass on to them?

Just wondering.

Whenever Ikpeazu starts paying, we would commend him. For now, we would remind him that pensioners are dying, thousands of workers are being owed their due entitlement.
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Ponponkon: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
madridsta007:

LOL.

I don't care about OUK, TAO, AAA, BBB or whatever.

I don't care about them. Wake up from your slumber. Not everyone thinks the way you think, my friend.

I look forward to your reply- hopefully, one devoid of insults, abuses and vitirol. Do you look at your utterances and wonder what your kids- or future kids- would do when they see you spewing bile? Is there any good you'll pass on to them?

Just wondering.

Whenever Ikpeazu starts paying, we would commend him. For now, we would remind him that pensioners are dying, thousands of workers are being owed their due entitlement.
Guy relocate to Osun,anyi achoghi ndi aguru n'abia enye anyi nsogbu nge Buhari na enyebeghi anyi toro afo eji aru oru. Biko kwara ngwongwo lawa oshogbo
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why are u full of insult? Appolos gro up biko. You seem to forget that govt is a continum?tell your pay master that tribunal is coming after him
Ponponkon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC RALLY In Ikwerre LGA, Rivers State (Photos) / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People? / Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.