Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys (3861 Views)

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by jayebros01(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
There are lots of things girls wish all
guys knew they like and adore so much. Some men
know these valuable things, but not every guy is aware
of them. They’ve either never been told or refuse to
belive it’s the truth or that it matters and meant so
much to the women folk if the Guy could continue
such actions...
It would be nice if every man can be informed about
the simple things girls like about them..
Read below:
1. When you watch a movie with her.
2. When you kiss her neck.
3. When you write about her (even if it sucks).
4. When you hug her so much she can feel you are
afraid of losing her.
5. When you unexpectedly tell her you love her.
6. Those hot but sweet kisses you usually give her.
7. When you whisper into her hair.
8. When you kiss her slowly.
9. When you give her your sweatshirt when she's cold
10. When you grab her head while kissing her.

source: http://jayebros..in/2015/06/must-read-what-we-girls-love-about-guys.html?m=1

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Cliché . . .
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
O good. I guess, she go create a robot for herself and manipulate as much as she desires.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by axiliborha(f): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
What I like in a guy is when he has just common sense.... Common sense oooh......... Because he will do all that is right at the right time

3 Likes

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by pheyikemi: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
11. When he gives her money, lots of money grin

3 Likes

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by xynerise: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
So you are saying all the divorce and break-up stories we have been hearing was as a result of failure to do the things you listed?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
We need new stuff. undecided

These ones are clearly not working.
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by funshint(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Coming from a guy? Just passing!!!
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by JoeCutie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
What I like in a guy is when he has just common sense.... Common sense oooh......... Because he will do all that is right at the right time
"Common sense" is not common at all. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by axiliborha(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
"Common sense" is not common at all. grin
you write as if you have common sense hmm *passing by*
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Flashh: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
What I like in a guy is when he has just common sense.... money Common sense money oooh......... Because he will do all that is right at the right time
Irony of what you meant. tongue

Stop deceiving yourself. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by jonaifame22(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
pheyikemi:
11. When he gives her money, lots of money grin
na d only important one for naija relationship be dis,because lot'sa gals don wanna work,their feminity as turned occupation and source of revenue,#girlsneedmoney

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Flashh: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:

So spending senselessly for you is the new stuff. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by JoeCutie(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
you write as if you have common sense hmm *passing by*
Well I use to have but mine recently finished, so I'm waiting until I gather enough money before I buy another one. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by axiliborha(f): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
Well I use to have but mine recently finished, so I'm waiting until I gather enough money before I buy another one. undecided
money doesn't buy sense sir
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by calculator123(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
i have common sense can we hook up

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by MEGGATRON(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:

so do we, we need a new punny the punny taste the same.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by JoeCutie(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
money doesn't buy sense sir
Even if it buys other types of senses, I'm sure it can never buy the type you need right now... Sense of humour. Go get it.

7 Likes

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by JoeCutie(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin
Lol. That babe ehn... Nawaoh.
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
*Yinmu* Are you going to stuck up with him if he's dead broke? Girls be coming to NL to pose Maria Goretti.
I'm laughing at your fake punk as$.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by axiliborha(f): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
calculator123:
i have common sense can we hook up
how common is your sense
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by jayebros01(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
xynerise:
So you are saying all the divorce and break-up stories we have been hearing was as a result of failure to do the things you listed?

yes of course, dose little tins actually matters
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Charles4075(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
xynerise:
I tire my brother, help me ask am. If both parties get common sense, then they are good to go but if not, na jonzing tins for you.
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by calculator123(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
how common is your sense
see question o

1 Like

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by axiliborha(f): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
Even if it buys other types of senses, I'm sure it can never buy the type you need right now... Sense of humor. Go get it.
well what you wrote never produced any humour it totally means it was dry and correct your humour because the spelling was wrong... Now you need the sense to spell correctly... LMAO grin
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by axiliborha(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
calculator123:
see question o
that's why the question is meant for you Na.... Lol
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by powerfulsettingz: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
well what you wrote never produced any humour it totally means it was dry and correct your humour because the spelling was wrong... Now you need the sense to spell correctly... LMAO grin
For some days I've been noticing you, u r kind of rude wen it cum to comments.........

1 Like

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
The only tin i love in a guy is being real, be urself,dn"t brag and stoping forming british accent when u are a confirm naija dude.
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by axiliborha(f): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

For some days I've been noticing you, u r kind of rude wen it cum to comments.........
lol that is a lie oga a very big fat lie I just joined nairaland yesterday so how many days are you writing about.... Don't point a finger at me if you don't know anything its not by force to comment I try to correct my mistakes and when it comes to comment that doesn't need much effort it gets me vexed
Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by powerfulsettingz: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
axiliborha:
lol that is a lie oga a very big fat lie I just joined nairaland yesterday so how many days are you writing about.... Don't point a finger at me if you don't know anything its not by force to comment I try to correct my mistakes and when it comes to comment that doesn't need much effort it gets me vexed
U just succeeded in making me feel right abt wat I said abt yew.......and nw u r been rude again

1 Like

Re: Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys by axiliborha(f): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

U just succeeded in making me feel right abt wat I said abt yew.......and nw u r been rude again
I don't have time to prove you wrong its a complete waste... Please sleep night is here again

(1) (2) (Reply)

......... / 14 Pics Showing The Subtle Difference Between Men And Wom / An Ashawo Wanted Mouthaction From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.