Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Listen To One Of My Songs Guys - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys (36606 Views)

Watch Video Of Me Freestyling To One Of My Songs / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / How Do I Upload My Songs For Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2015
God bless your hustle Bro.... I want to buy this to encourage you. Keep working hard... Even 2face started from somewhere.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:
How far na grin
I just dey o #weekend relaxation wink... how Friday clubbing be na? grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Don't give up ok kiss
undecided
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided

Forget the kiss
Just download and tell me what yo think
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by sipsip(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Only reason sipsip is downloading this, is Cause you no dey let us rest.
Modified* guy, this is complete 'wack', sorry to say, and has PREMATURE smelling all over it. Again sorry, I'm a realist. Is this what the Airforce thingy is about? Anyways, we all learn. Brother, nigerian music has gone past this. Contact me, I've got singles I wrote, and I didn't even produce, and they are far doper... for real.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Chanchit: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2015
@Icedbeatz,I love your detailed review of the song, I've also downloaded it, pls check out my new single too and review it, thanks.

www.fctpost.com/2015/06/17/music-dont-you-dare-by-bosun-ojedokun/

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Forget the kiss
Just download and tell me what yo think
Who cares about the kiss? undecided
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
I just dey o #weekend relaxation wink... how Friday clubbing be na? grin
If I hear say I go club, I bin dey hospital o, night shift things grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by chronique(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2015
When will Nigerian artistes stop making depressing music? Don't bother promoting this song abeg. Even if you give am withcraft,e nor go fit fly.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by jannies: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d kiss

Your song is nice, and the sky is your limit! May God bless your husstle!

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Pangea: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2015
angry I just finished listening to the song
Abeg, that song is not ready for prime time at all!
Go back to the studio and work with better producer, Don jassy, Cobhams or any other talented beat maker!
No hating, that song and beat is just 15 years ago!
Put more effort into it and you will get there !

All those telling you that it is sweet are just deceiving you!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Pangea: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Take a thumb up for finally bringing it out!
But the work has just started!
Don't spare any expenses in pursuing your dreams.
The money you invest now will surely come back in multiples.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by cupidhero(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2015
na wa! wetin you give nairalanders to get this mad love you getting?Airforce1 nice effort tho!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Waste of data!!!..Next time please provide a warning about the data costs
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2015
cupidhero:
na wa! wetin you give nairalanders to get this mad love you getting?Airforce1
nice effort tho!

Thanks grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by cupidhero(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2015
Pangea:
angry I just finished listening to the song
Abeg, that song is not ready for prime time at all!
Go back to the studio and work with better producer, Don jassy, Cobhams or any other talented beat maker!
No hating, that song and beat is just 15 years ago!
Put more effort into it and you will get there !

All those telling you that it is sweet ate just deceiving you!
Baba na wa for you o. doktor frabbs don't even have time for boys and you are here mentioning heavyweights like cobhams and jazzy.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by lordhugo(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2015
Wait o, This is the overhyped airforce1 I have been waiting for?

Nna, no offense but unless this is your worst track ever, then kindly focus on your studies.

Leave the studio for another niche.

I just de laugh as I de listen this music!

Kill the producer! Flat beat!

The first response I got from a friend who heard it play when I synced my phone and home audio system was-

WHO SING ONTOP THIS 5k BEAT?

I sing this quality everyday in my shower.

Don't be "downed". You can do better !
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:

If I hear say I go club, I bin dey hospital o, night shift things grin
hmmm...are you a doctor, or a male nurse, grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by tociano009(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Your producer is shit men, what kind of sequence is this dont know what to say but congratulation but really painful to hear your song like this
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
hmmm...are you a doctor, or a male nurse, grin
A Doctor grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
I wish you were beautiful.
just as you wish you were a billionaire cheesy
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Calbarian(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2015
chronique:
When will Nigerian artistes stop making depressing music? Don't bother promoting this song abeg. Even if you give am withcraft,e nor go fit fly.

He doesn't need witchcraft. He just needs content.

You really cracked me up though grin grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2015
The song is way below average bro but i believe you can do better. You need to have lyrical content and learn how to stay on rhythm plus even if you do not have the resources to get a good producer if you have a really good ear for music you can make your own input by giving him your direction. All in all it can feature on a mix tape but that mix tape can only be played in the interior parts of Port Harcourt or Aba. I said PH because you sound like a PH boy but at least there is a market to begin with. But work work and more work is what you need. If you need help lyrically do not hesitate to ask for it from people until you get comfortable. Cheers
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:
A Doctor grin
cool....Romantic doctor...grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by lordhugo(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:

A Doctor grin

Ashawo Doctor!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Calbarian(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Chanchit:
@Icedbeatz,I love your detailed review of the song, I've also downloaded it, pls check out my new single too and review it, thanks.

www.fctpost.com/2015/06/17/music-dont-you-dare-by-bosun-ojedokun/

This is a much better attempt. However, use datafilehost instead. All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by ModiKen(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
nigga where dafuq are the rap songs?! *cocks gun* I mean some real hip hop shitt not the fukin trend shitt. Content makes jams evergreen.
professional advice : pull that audio down from that site or better upload what we call MUSIC to supersede this crap bro. let me start by typing fk ur producer the idiott just took money and pushed record button.
1. too much auto tune on your vocals which is so unprofessional.
2. on the scale of 1-10 your melody is on 3 bro you have a lot of work to do because the pleasing to ear is Melody.
3. you need voice training because your delivery here is so so poor.
4. the beat is wack been long I've come across such, beat selection is like a foundation to a building like a beat is to music, get ur niggs and fk that producer up.
5. lyrics ain't got quality, distinct content you should work on this or hire a song writer but better horn your skills on these things.
6. the final mix is not the best, I wonder the kinda sound card you guys used.
7. there's no SOUL in the song, do you know why we still bang 2pac, r. Kelly, Bob Marley?! they don't put just voices rather they put their SOUL in every word, melody, pitch on the song now that's music.
8. you were not near the zone at all, no charisma or control of your art. no confidence you sound scared or pressurized like someone said "voice this song and get the fk outta here before I shoot you ".
9. you have to know what you want, how you want it to sound and most importantly they producer you work with and the vibe in the studio, you were not feeling the song even as you were singing it.
10. the sequencing of the beat is shitty (fk the producer again), no charger, no gritty gent WTF. I can go on and on but let me stop here. I'm no hater I just want you to learn from this and work on your art, music is hardwork. surround yourself with good you and coming artistes and not some WACKASS artiste wannabes that's one of the reasons you uploaded this audio cos none of them told you the truth. believe me here's the ugly bitter truth but you can do very great cos you have these sonic effect in your voice that you can master and make yourself stand out, your desire, the reason and dedication will determine how good you can be. seems like ur first recording section relax it happens to the best even the great pied piper r. Kelly of today. keep hustling God de.
Change that stage name, don't patronise that producer he's no good at all. Airforce1

I second everything you said.

With d name "Airforce1" I expected some dope rap sh*t not this wack ass rhyming on dis dead beat. Just the typical Nigerian music *baby I like d way u wine, ur body e too set ooo*....What dafuq!

These type of songs make my stomach ache!

Airforce1 change dat Lahlah of a producer. He just collected your money and did total rubbish. I know you wouldn't agree cos he and others around you told you its a very good song, hence you posted it here and poisoned my ears.

As a matter of fact, I expected better with all the hype Airforce1 was given here on NL.

Totally disappointed!!!

Dude, get back in the studio and produce some real sh*t. Something that can make me nod my head or move my feet.

You can remake the song, but u've gat a lot of work to do
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Chanchit: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Calbarian:

This is a much better attempt. However, use datafilehost instead. All the best!

Thanks, Boss.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2015
lordhugo:

Ashawo Doctor!
HUGO da BOSS grin grin grin
Tomfrench:
cool....Romantic doctor...grin
Very Romantic grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2015
ModiKen:

I second everything you said.

With d name "Airforce1" I expected some dope rap sh*t not this wack ass rhyming on dis dead beat. Just the typical Nigerian music *baby I like d way u wine, ur body e too set ooo*....What dafuq!

These type of songs make my stomach ache!

Airforce1 change dat Lahlah of a producer. He just collected your money and did total rubbish. I know you wouldn't agree cos he and others around you told you its a very good song, hence you posted it here and poisoned my ears.

As a matter of fact, I expected better with all the hype Airforce1 was given here on NL.

Totally disappointed!!!

Seconded grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by francizy(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:
I was alive when this happened grin grin

Werey! You dey think of dying anytime soon? Abeg holla, make I come inherit ya babe.. tongue cheesy

firstEVA:
I need to hear reviews before I download, my data is important to me.

grin grin grin

Yah data na pikin?
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2015
francizy:

Werey! You dey think of dying anytime soon? Abeg holla, make I come inherit ya babe.. tongue cheesy

grin grin grin

Yah data na pikin?

lekwa udele? So you wan feast on my carcas abi? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" / Name at least 10 Rap Legends From This Photo. / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.