Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Listen To One Of My Songs Guys - Music/Radio (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To One Of My Songs Guys (36611 Views)

Watch Video Of Me Freestyling To One Of My Songs / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / How Do I Upload My Songs For Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by herald9: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Scrypt:

Wicked! grin grin grin

Funny Signature. Lol!
Lol.
My siggy is a twist of Cogito, Ergo Sum.
Y'know, all this probz of existence.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Mamaflex(f): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Let me charge my phone first, so I can listen to the long awaited and most anticipated music. I'm not a fan though, I've been hearing about it. Brb
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by 175(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1 I have downloaded the music file two times now and my fone can't recognise it. It's an N7 T-baba Fone lol. . .abeg help! I Keep seeing dismiss on the file. I used operamini browser!

Besides Congratulations my broda!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by herald9: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2015
chronique:
When will Nigerian artistes stop making depressing music? Don't bother promoting this song abeg. Even if you give am withcraft,e nor go fit fly.
shocked

Jack be gentle.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2015
It's not as bad as some pple make it sound, I love d song..it's cool. Moreover, it's only his first, some big artistes did worse on dia first recording. Keep it up bro, u can do better though!

Airforce1 dropped a track, shidren of God pwaize master Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by ModiKen(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Chanchit:
@Icedbeatz,I love your detailed review of the song, I've also downloaded it, pls check out my new single too and review it, thanks.

www.fctpost.com/2015/06/17/music-dont-you-dare-by-bosun-ojedokun/

Finally, someone who didn't waste his money in the studio. Nice song bro.

Though I don't get the whole "praising of yourself in percentage" thing but I love the subtle piano intro and the rock feel to the song.

And you used your real voice! Bravo!

Added it to my collection. Whats your name again.............................Bosun. Yes! Keep it up.

With songs like this and better (and a few collabo with top dogs in the industry), we should be rating you among top Nigerian artists in a few years time

Airforce1 take a cue from this guy........would have helped but no, no, can't feature your song on my blog.

When something better comes along, would help in publicizing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Pangea: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2015
cupidhero:

Baba na wa for you o. doktor frabbs don't even have time for boys and you are here mentioning heavyweights like cobhams and jazzy.

Na hin money he go pay naa

I know Don jazzy is here on naira land!
Abeg Jazzy have mercy on your home boy airforce1 naa!
Abeg o!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by francizy(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:

lekwa Angel? So you wan bless my carcas abi? grin grin grin

You know right? cool
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Mosjentle(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
shut up you little bastardd do I sound like a novice in music? I've been down in melodies and tunes before you were conceived, I spit fact with no fkin sentiments unlike you fools doing nuffin but praising instead of telling him what and where he needs to work on himself. fuctardoz everywhere.

Nice advice ,any producer who listens to this song will know its up n downs..nice job Airforce1 buh ur producer is one bleeped nigga,,much autotune,no headroom in d whole mix,raw quality,bad eq_ing..its jus like that,the truth..#so man jus work on ur lyrics foundation ,singing courage n take heed to pple's advice.i aint beefin or somekind ere,. More power to you.See you at the top
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2015
francizy:

You know right? cool
What you edited makes no sense grin grin grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by francizy(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:

What you edited makes no sense grin grin grin

Hehehehehe, you know right? cool
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by brrrr(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm sorry

U can do better been down that lane before

1 Like

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
firstEVA:
just as you wish you were a billionaire cheesy
I am a billionaire my friend. Not in Zimbabwe dollars though.

4 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2015
brrrr:

U can do better been down that lane before

I know smiley
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:
HUGO da BOSS grin grin grin

Very Romantic grin
easy o...Africa!! grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Chanchit: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Though I don't get the whole "praising of yourself in percentage" thing but I love the subtle piano intro and the rock feel to the song.

Added it to my collection. Whats your name again.............................Bosun. Yes! Keep it up.

With songs like this and better (and a few collabo with top dogs in the industry), we should be rating you among top Nigerian artists in a few years time

Airforce1 take a cue from this guy........would have helped but no, no, can't feature your song on my blog.

Thanks Boss.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am a billionaire my friend. Not in Zimbabwe dollars though.
keep dreaming, it's not an offence.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, you know right? cool
lipsrsealed
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by KingTom(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Tomfrench:
easy o...Africa!! grin
Na our continent grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2015
ModiKen:

You've modified this comment like 3times before arriving at this

But I gat tell u something
You're not been professional with your comment if truly you're a blogger and not a nairaland artist with a strange username just to spew trash out of hate and jealousy for me because of the many followers I have here.

If truly you're a blogger, post the link to your blog here let's see if you get up to 20 people n your blog a day

3 Likes

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by dober(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2015
Nice job AirForce1.
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by rightflank: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2015
Wtf is 'Search your Diva'?
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
rightflank:
Wtf is 'Search your Diva'?

Such a diva
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by 175(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1 give me anoda link to download ur song na. . .abi u dey madt? Didn't you see my initial post? Ma no tear u hot slap oooo!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by LynetteC(f): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2015
not that bad and too much repetition of chorus and why does most song has to be about a lady.....you can talk about life too...God bless your hustle
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2015
175:
Airforce1 give me anoda link to download ur song na. . .abi u dey madt? Didn't you see my initial post? Ma no tear u hot slap oooo!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by babasade(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2015
The song no bad like people they write, so many bad belle here..not bad for nigerians audience out of 100.. Would score you 69B
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Bruv kindly help me listen to this one too ..

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
nigga where dafuq are the rap songs?! *cocks gun* I mean some real hip hop shitt not the fukin trend shitt. Content makes jams evergreen.
professional advice : pull that audio down from that site or better upload what we call MUSIC to supersede this crap bro. let me start by typing fk ur producer the idiott just took money and pushed record button.
1. too much auto tune on your vocals which is so unprofessional.
2. on the scale of 1-10 your melody is on 3 bro you have a lot of work to do because the pleasing to ear is Melody.
3. you need voice training because your delivery here is so so poor.
4. the beat is wack been long I've come across such, beat selection is like a foundation to a building like a beat is to music, get ur niggs and fk that producer up.
5. lyrics ain't got quality, distinct content you should work on this or hire a song writer but better horn your skills on these things.
6. the final mix is not the best, I wonder the kinda sound card you guys used.
7. there's no SOUL in the song, do you know why we still bang 2pac, r. Kelly, Bob Marley?! they don't put just voices rather they put their SOUL in every word, melody, pitch on the song now that's music.
8. you were not near the zone at all, no charisma or control of your art. no confidence you sound scared or pressurized like someone said "voice this song and get the fk outta here before I shoot you ".
9. you have to know what you want, how you want it to sound and most importantly they producer you work with and the vibe in the studio, you were not feeling the song even as you were singing it.
10. the sequencing of the beat is shitty (fk the producer again), no charger, no gritty gent WTF. I can go on and on but let me stop here. I'm no hater I just want you to learn from this and work on your art, music is hardwork. surround yourself with good you and coming artistes and not some WACKASS artiste wannabes that's one of the reasons you uploaded this audio cos none of them told you the truth. believe me here's the ugly bitter truth but you can do very great cos you have these sonic effect in your voice that you can master and make yourself stand out, your desire, the reason and dedication will determine how good you can be. seems like ur first recording section relax it happens to the best even the great pied piper r. Kelly of today. keep hustling God de.
Change that stage name, don't patronise that producer he's no good at all. Airforce1

Ahhhhh!

Have mercy Sire. It's his first!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by GIYAZZ(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1!
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Airforce1!

God of music grin
Re: Listen To One Of My Songs Guys by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
shut up you little bastardd do I sound like a novice in music? I've been down in melodies and tunes before you were conceived, I spit fact with no fkin sentiments unlike you fools doing nuffin but praising instead of telling him what and where he needs to work on himself. fuctardoz everywhere.

Kindly listen and help with a review

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Name at least 10 Rap Legends From This Photo. / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / Dear Jay Z, Here Are 7 Talented Nigerians That Should Be “discovered”

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.