Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp (3289 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere / Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP / See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
BREAKING NEWS
IbnSultaan among 7 players sacked at PDP

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Go romance section, person weh u dhe find deh dere

Bro, fin baby yi nle!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:

my floblem is that kai da iska ne
you can stay in ur dying party

Bacarnista. we suppose talk.
kaji koh
Meanwhile OREMUSSANCTUS has confirmed Barcanista asked him about life in APC

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Mogidi: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Mogidi to snub APC

Mogidi will reject a move to APC this summer. The full-back is out of contract with PDP at the end of June.

You go kill me wiff laff tonight.

I'd rather play reserve matches with my PDP team-mates than join APC.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Meanwhile OREMUSSANCTUS has confirmed Barcanista asked him about life in APC
Guy you funny die grin
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hahahaahaha OP no go kill person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Ayus34(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

She no bad reach na...If better one chop you ehn na the end be that grin
i even get honey wey go make in meat sweet for throat grin grin grin
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
BREAKING NEWS IbnSultaan among 7 players sacked at PDP
i will rather be a ball boy for KOWA than to play for dead pdp
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:

i will rather be a ball boy for KOWA
than to play for dead pdp

Very funny!
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:

i will rather be a ball boy for KOWA
than to play for dead pdp
Well we heard you are one of the reason PDP got relegated
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Feranchek(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

To die dey hungry you? angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
BREAKING NEWS......Cramjones refuse to play, demand APC remove his 450million release clause

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONE DEAL.... APC sign IbnSultaan on one year contract for undisclosed fee after his contract terminated by PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC tracking chimerase2
With biafranqueen set to spend a long period on the injury list, APC are tracking chimerase2 as a replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by dododawa1: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
PDP to loan kasamu to America league
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by PhockPhockMan: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
dunkem21:
barcanista is like Messi ..I have told APC to sign him 3 months ago ..now the guy don put money ..

..That's why they call me Joshua with T B grin
gringringringrin
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
dunkem21:
barcanista is like Messi ..I have told APC to sign him 3 months ago ..now the guy don put money ..

..That's why they call me Joshua with T B grin
PDP will never sell barcanista, APC are just wasting their time,its going to take more than money to take him out of that team beside i heard his release clause is about 450 million,with financial fair play i dont think any party can match it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by PhockPhockMan: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi:

You go kill me wiff laff tonight.

I'd rather play reserve matches with my PDP team-mates than join APC.
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by papoose999(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
#Barcanista is not for sell!!! He's happy with the PDP family grin

PDP has a formidable and happy team...Just like FC Barcelona
if dey lyk mak dey bid 150m barcanista is nt 4 sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER too expensive for APC

Although Lie Muhammed is keen on a move for PDP's EUROBOMBER , his valuation of €40 million is proving to be a stumbling block for APC

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Although APC are desperate to sign Truckpusher - and have tabled an offer that is £7m higher than APGA's bid - they are preparing to move for ''Caseless'' instead should their bid for the igboman fail as they eye a marquee summer signing.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Breaking news APC offer Sarahbabyxx to PDP with clause to sign her parmanently at the end of the season

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by UncleJudax(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Barca isn't selling Messi; neither are we moving to the APC. Not even on a loan!
For a player like you, a loan move would be an insult to your pedigree, anyway. undecided
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by 0menka: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Breaking news APC offer Sarahbabyxx to PDP with clause to sign her parmanently at the end of the season

and I personally will buy sarahbabyxx just to give her the forking of her life cheesy kiss
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
0menka:

and I personally will buy sarahbabyxx just to give her the forking of her life cheesy kiss

Yo momma definitely didn't teach you manners smiley

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by talktimi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC's actual wish list, obviously more credible than those cretins who have taken damage control of their political gaffes t to comedic heights cool
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by 0menka: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Yo momma definitely didn't teach you manners smiley

Yes she didn't taught me any

but at least I know how to fork and you'll cure my Konji before I'll let you go kiss
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
UncleJudax:

For a player like you, a loan move would be an insult to your pedigree, anyway. undecided
Breaking news Channels is reporting APC has offered Beremx and 20million euro cash to sign dearpreye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
0menka:

Yes she didn't taught me any

but at least I know how to fork and you'll cure my Konji before I'll let you go kiss

Go read your books junior....we don't want things getting ugly son....trust me on that one smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Breaking news Channels is reporting APC has offered Beremx and 20million euro cash to sign dearpreye

You don't fix what's not broken. I'm staying put. Happily!
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Mogidi to snub APC

Mogidi will reject a move to APC this summer. The full-back is out of contract with PDP at the end of June.
I smell football manager 2014 in your blood.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by 0menka: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Go read your books junior....we don't want things getting ugly son....trust me on that one smiley

Yes i trust you on that one

that's why I beg of you please give to me even if it's one night stand kiss

Konji is killing me here angry

please cure me cry

btw

am too old to father a triplet through you kiss wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother / Late Murtala Mohammed's First Daughter Aisha Story / I Am An Niger Delta Avenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.