Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother (3285 Views)

Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother by auntysimbiat(f): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother by auntysimbiat(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
RIP
Re: See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
RIP mama. May Aljanat Firdaus be your final abode (Amin sunms Amin).
Re: See Photos: Lamido Of Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha Loses His Mother by oatzeal(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-sekOYPxij3I/VnrOCgIBM4I/AAAAAAAHxkg/BEyusH9-Q9I/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Hajjiya Sa'adatu Aliyu mustapha (pictured with the young man and some women before her death) the mother of Lamido of Adamawa, Dr Barkindo Aliyu Mustapha has died at the age of 102. Hajjiya Sa'adatu was laid to rest today according to Islamic rites in Yola, Adamawa State.

CC lalasticlala
SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/see-photos-lamido-of-adamawa-dr.html
RIP yeye

(1) (Reply)

Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. / Anioma State: A Priority Long Overdue. / Does NYSC Do POP On Sundays? , Dino Melaye Cert Read 8th July, 2001(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.