Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp (3269 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere / Ex-governors Dubiously Earning N40b In Double - SERAP / See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC are ready to make Barcanista the highest paid bandwagon in the part's history and one of select band of supporters earning over £100,000-a-week in the oil region of south eastern Nigeria
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Alphaoscar: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:

PDP should keep their deadwoods and expired goons to themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Bugatie(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:

And your point is?
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC are also considering bidding for €35m-rated PDP star OREMUSSANCTUS after the midfielder's agent revealed he still wants to leave the PDP. APC tried to sign the 40-year-old on loan but this time want a permanent deal.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
#Barcanista is not for sell!!! He's happy with the PDP family grin

PDP has a formidable and happy team...Just like FC Barcelone

21 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by dunkem21(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista is like Messi ..I have told APC to sign him 3 months ago ..now the guy don put money ..

..That's why they call me Joshua with T B grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
APC are also considering bidding for €35m-rated PDP star OREMUS SANCTUS after the midfielder's agent revealed he still wants to leave the PDP. APC tried to sign the 40-year-old on loan but this time want a permanent deal.

And I also nid 3 apc e-chicks to sempe ma blood
1) Beremx
2) Sarahbabyxx
3) Obiagelli

6 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
OYEGUN is mulling over bids for PDP duo dearpreye and Mogidi. New PDP chairman is prepared to offload the pair to build his own OPPOSITION fORCE and APC could make a €42 million double move.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by boman2014: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
#Barcanista is not for sell!!! He's happy with the PDP family grin

PDP has a formidable and happy team...Just like FC Barcelone

DREAMER
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
OYEGUN is mulling over bids for PDP duo dearpreye and Mogidi. New PDP chairman is prepared to offload the pair to build his own OPPOSITION fORCE and APC could make a €42 million double move.

Barca isn't selling Messi; neither are we moving to the APC. Not even on a loan!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

And I also nid 3 apc e-chicks to sempe ma blood
1) Beremx
2) Sarahbabyxx
3) Obiagelli
Any deal for beremx must include truckpusher and caseless
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And I also nid 3 apc e-chicks to sempe ma blood 1) Beremx 2) Sarahbabyxx 3) Obiagelli
To die dey hungry you? angry

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Barca isn't selling Messi; neither are we moving to the APC. Not even on a loan!
PDP are going to sell one of their strickers after the upcoming board election exp if Laporta wins they wouldnt want to keep both Barcanista and Mogidi in one team since they have temitemi beside we can meet his buy out clause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

To die dey hungry you? angry
Wetin wan kill man? "Nutin deh dere again"
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Wetin wan kill man?
"Nutin deh dere again"

E go shock you na cheesy
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
dunkem21:
barcanista is like Messi ..I have told APC to sign him 3 months ago ..now the guy don put money ..

..That's why they call me Joshua with T B grin
My master I greet o. I'm too loyal to you grin
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
No Whynotthetruth renewal
The APC star, whose contract runs out in 2016, has yet so sign an extension, according to his father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

E go shock you na cheesy
Esan woman Chai Una fit chop human being I see am for ur body U no say I get una as frnds
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Esan woman Chai Una fit chop human being I see am for ur body U no say I get una as frnds

you don see one way chop person before nii?? cheesy
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Bayswater: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
We can get Obiagelli on free transfer next year

Heard she was released by the club, she is now a free agent. The change project is over.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
APC weigh up temitemi swoop

Reports suggest Lie MUHAMMED is looking at the PDP left-back, with the PDP said to be willing to listen to offers for the Akure base bandwagon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

you don see one way chop person before nii?? cheesy
One bin wan chop me, buh she vomit me back LolzzzzZzzzzZ
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bayswater:

Heard she was released by the club, she is now a free agent. The change project is over.
She will probably go to KOWA or APGA

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
One bin wan chop me, buh she vomit me back LolzzzzZzzzzZ
She no bad reach na...If better one chop you ehn na the end be that grin
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
APC are also considering bidding for €35m-rated PDP star OREMUSSANCTUS after the midfielder's agent revealed he still wants to leave the PDP. APC tried to sign the 40-year-old on loan but this time want a permanent deal.

God forbid. we rather sign Sani kaita

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

She no bad reach na...If better one chop you ehn na the end be that grin
Go romance section, person weh u dhe find deh dere

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
PDP hold out on Barcanista bid

PDP have told APC that they will not be able to land Barcanista for £40 million this summer.

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:
God forbid. we rather sign Sani kaita
Wadz ya problem?

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
madness on a new lvl

1 Like

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by bettercreature(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mogidi to snub APC

Mogidi will reject a move to APC this summer. The full-back is out of contract with PDP at the end of June.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Wadz ya problem?
my floblem is that kai da iska ne
you can stay in ur dying party

Barcanista. we suppose talk.
kaji koh
Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Go romance section, person weh u dhe find deh dere
I te u say I dey find person nii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget Linda Ikeja,don Jazzy,psquare Or Wizkid!this Guy Is The Real Billionaire! / Arms Scam: Buhari's Right Hand Man Arrested By The EFCC / Why Do Igbo(ipob)tlyoot Support Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.