Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Awesome God "God Struck On My Behalf" Read And Remain Blessed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Awesome God "God Struck On My Behalf" Read And Remain Blessed. (327 Views)

Please Thank God On My Behalf That I Am Not Dead / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome God "God Struck On My Behalf" Read And Remain Blessed. by tunji09(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
God struck on my behalf!

“For over four years, my husband and I waited on the lord for fruit of the womb. Meanwhile, a woman always monitored my situation, from time to time; she called me and asked me series of question concerning my fruitlessness. During the service on January 11, 2012, which was during the 21-days prayer and fasting, the bishop said that we would hear news the following day. I believed and went home for my personal virgin, which was between 1 am to 4am daily. After the vigil. The same woman called me, as usual. This time, I told her that God had done it. While the phone was still in her hand, God struck on my behalf. She started shouting, ‘my chest! My chest!’ shortly after, she died. Immediately, I saw human figure walk out of me! Now I have my victory!”..Mrs. Busola Awe

Join us this Sunday@ ENOUGH is ENOUGH banquet, June 21, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of June 2015 / God’s Provisions In Any Desert June 21, 2015 / [music] Ivin - Adoration (@ivin_rap_baller, @gospelboiz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.