Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. (43256 Views)

Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured) / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Sagamite(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course as expected from a hustler in the streets of London he already showed up to rant like an imbe. grin

Dude is fuccking ugly with a dirty dark face.

Pussi!

Stop running from my intellectual slaughtering of your daft arsse with your drug dealer face. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Lol.

I didn't even noticed he responded to his mention.

I have seen his pic once on here, but i think he is that ugly the way you saying it. Lol just saying.
Dude is so fuccking angry over his bad looks.
And this is one reason he is so bitter and always talking about his phantom super intelligence even as he works in a London factory packaging pampers. grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Pussi!

Stop running from my intellectual slaughtering of your daft arsse with your drug dealer face. grin grin grin grin
Go take ya med and stop spitting on ma face.

Can't you control ya mouth or you're simply an epilepsy patient. grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by AreaFada2: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2015
Na wa o. Raising kids in diaspora is not easy. The absence of family/social support system is a big issue. Trying to be strict on kids in a permissive environment is tricky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 20, 2015
DankemzI:
I wonder why people harbor mentally unstable relative instead of seeking help Medically?

Thank God it's not an Igbo name ??/

Your first sentence is a product mentally stable individual, while your second sentence isn't.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Btruth: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2015
"Asibi Omo"..., wrong child.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by landinfo: 12:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope this isn't sagamite . grin
Dude is as dark as night with a funny face . grin

Na Sagamite be that......that saddistic mommy'z boy
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by francizy(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Emmanuel Kalejaiye, 22, stabbed his mother, Tolu Kalejaiya, more than 40 times at their home

What shall it profit you to book 100 spaces and get 10 likes? tongue grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by juman(m): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Hmmmm

The world has turned upside down.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by PastorPLC: 1:10am On Jun 20, 2015
They should stop saying 'a Nigerian man stabbed his mother to death.' Let be "a Yoruba man stabbed his mother...." This shameful act from this tribe is bringing shame to Nigeria. It is either they duped and refused to appear before the court or they killed a soldier or they stabbed their mothers or Kasomu carried drugs or Tiefnubu the drug baron etc.

What is the problem of this same tribe?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by natureblack(m): 1:45am On Jun 20, 2015
cramjones:
What is the difference between this young man's action and Nyesom Wike's murders during his quest to win Rivers election? Mark my words Nyesom Wike will NEVER EVER finish his tenure for the many innocent souls he killed. My brothers and sisters they are all the same. Murderers are murderers! Kudos to the UK police for getting this filthy psycho murderer.

-CramJones
CramJones !!

You're an unutterably ignominious nincomp00p and devilish blood-cuddling lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic materials. angry
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 20, 2015
See his face like mental illness.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Too bad , but I partly blame the mum. Am trying yo believe she did not give the boy the best training cos imagine while she was being stabbed she was calling her "boyfriend". Where is her God or husband?

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Christianwalase: 3:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by kingthreat(m): 4:07am On Jun 20, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=28pt]these South West people are really very wicked[/size]

Every tribe of this world commits crime. The crimes the igbos commit can only be compared to Boko Haram and ISIS
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Cavenchy(m): 4:20am On Jun 20, 2015
harry01:
Too bad , but I partly blame the mum. Am trying yo believe she did not give the boy the best training cos imagine while she was being stabbed she was calling her "boyfriend". Where is her God or husband?

When you live in London, its extremely hard to raise a decent child, its extremely hard to find or keep a permanent husband. It's extremely unlikely that you would believe in God.

If she grew up in Nigeria, gave birth to him in London and she attempted to train him the Nigerian way in London, It would take the grace of God for him to not turn out the way he did. Ask Nigerians who grew up in Nigeria, moved to London, and have kids there in London. It's a very difficult place to raise a kid using cane and shouts. Your kid would get you arrested, (I've seen a 4 year old threaten to sue her mum).

Similarly, when he gets older, and he feels he is grown, he could harm you for trying to control him. This poor woman probably didn't understand she had to train the child the British way and went about it the Nigerian 'iron hand' way in a foreign country. May her soul rip.

UPDATE: I didn't have to read the story to understand what must have transpired. I just did now and it even confirms it more. He secretly plotted to kill his mother cos he was fed up with her ranting, he just didn't understand that is how Nigerians in Nigeria train their kids and that she was probably trained that way herself. He is not mentally disturbed in the way most Nigerians would see it, he just doesn't have the same mindset most Nigerians do, his mother was only trying to train him, but African style training is considered abuse to a Londoner. He must have felt the shouts and beatings he received as a kid were abuse and his mother hates him. He didn't know it was because his mother wanted the best for him. If he had a strong father figure maybe he would have understood why at a point. It's not a woman's specialty to raise a man alone. Its most unlikely he had his dad around for long.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by EmekaBlue(m): 4:33am On Jun 20, 2015
WHAT A SON
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by cutekhalifa(m): 5:08am On Jun 20, 2015
He was born in nigeria... Send him back to nigeria to serve his prison term down here... Serving jail term in 1st world Countries like UK is like going temporal leave in Aso rock... In UK prison He will still have access to cookies and pizza.... But if 4 9ja prison he dey... When he smoke garri without salt or sugar for a whole month, eat eba prepared without enough boiled water and slickly soap Without pepper and Salt... Nah that time He go sabi say khaki no be leather... Stupid boy shocked
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Most TIMES we think TRAINING KIDS abroad is the BEST..

Most kids abroad always go for what they want and not what YOU OFFER them.

Dey believe LIFE is always rosy

He resembles FAROUK ABDULMUTALLAB
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hmmm!
Still on "fatherless babies' homes" and "mothers with boyfriends"! cheesy
London boys of NL, see una life? grin
London is minor you should come and witness the phenomenon in the States, homosexuality and trannysexuality and boys that have no idea what it mean to be men, rude, undisciplined and obnoxious....feminism has ruined the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 20, 2015
keepmegoing:
Nine people were killed not 12 people. Are you really sure your brother- in-law lives in Taxas though? Naija people with exaggeration since 1820 shocked

hehehe tongue
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by 9jatatafo(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2015
Sad and despicable!!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by millionboi(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Lol......na wa o
PastorPLC:
They should stop saying 'a Nigerian man stabbed his mother to death.' Let be "a Yoruba man stabbed his mother...." This shameful act from this tribe is bringing shame to Nigeria. It is either they duped and refused to appear before the court or they killed a soldier or they stabbed their mothers or Kasomu carried drugs or Tiefnubu the drug baron etc.

What is the problem of this same tribe?
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by millionboi(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Cavenchy:

When you live in London, its extremely hard to raise a decent child, its extremely hard to find or keep a permanent husband. It's extremely unlikely that you would believe in God.

If she grew up in Nigeria, gave birth to him in London and she attempted to train him the Nigerian way in London, It would take the grace of God for him to not turn out the way he did. Ask Nigerians who grew up in Nigeria, moved to London, and have kids there in London. It's a very difficult place to raise a kid using cane and shouts. Your kid would get you arrested, (I've seen a 4 year old threaten to sue her mum).

Similarly, when he gets older, and he feels he is grown, he could harm you for trying to control him. This poor woman probably didn't understand she had to train the child the British way and went about it the Nigerian 'iron hand' way in a foreign country. May her soul rip.

UPDATE: I didn't have to read the story to understand what must have transpired. I just did now and it even confirms it more. He secretly plotted to kill his mother cos he was fed up with her ranting, he just didn't understand that is how Nigerians in Nigeria train their kids and that she was probably trained that way herself. He is not mentally disturbed in the way most Nigerians would see it, he just doesn't have the same mindset most Nigerians do, his mother was only trying to train him, but African style training is considered abuse to a Londoner. He must have felt the shouts and beatings he received as a kid were abuse and his mother hates him. He didn't know it was because his mother wanted the best for him. If he had a strong father figure maybe he would have understood why at a point. It's not a woman's specialty to raise a man alone. Its most unlikely he had his dad around for long.
Stop rantin thy is no order reason 4his actions than depression!/mental derail,take it or leave........the dudee may ve seen her mother 2be responsibl 4his ugly face
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by ejagbangba: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Emmanuel Kalejaiye, 22, stabbed his mother, Tolu Kalejaiya, more than 40 times at their home
he shud go and spend d rest of his life dia.....kolomental boi.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Joe88(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2015
cramjones:
What is the difference between this young man's action and Nyesom Wike's murders during his quest to win Rivers election? Mark my words Nyesom Wike will NEVER EVER finish his tenure for the many innocent souls he killed. My brothers and sisters they are all the same. Murderers are murderers! Kudos to the UK police for getting this filthy psycho murderer.

-CramJones
the difference is that the boy confessed to the crime and was convicted upon satisfactory evidence, Nyesom Wike hasn't been charged for murder and so far no evidence abound.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by neocortex: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Lamentation of a sour loser!
Unfortunately for you Nigeria is neither run based on your "words" nor anybody's else.
I will advise you wait for the courts and find something meaningful doing so as not to fall victim of High BP.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Cavenchy(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2015
millionboi:
thy is no order reason 4his actions than depression!/mental derail,take it or leave........the dudee may ve seen her mother 2be responsibl 4his ugly face

Nah, I don't expect you to understand what I have posted, you certainly don't live in London or the Uk do you? Your own reason for his depression is hilarious though grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2015
Killing and maiming, only Yoruba dudes.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 20, 2015
he makes money from nairaland bro grin grin grin grin grin
powerfulsettingz:

Why are u always 1st to present on every thread of such I wonder if u operate a Hybrid computer, that Ur moniker thou!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Method In Which SCAMMERS Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians / How Do Scammers Get Our Correct Details? / Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.