Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. (43262 Views)

Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured) / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2015
keepmegoing:
Nine people were killed not 12 people. Are you really sure your brother- in-law lives in Taxas though? Naija people with exaggeration since 1820 shocked

what's the big deal about people living in the US. If I say I have someone in the US,what is there to lie about. CNN said 9 people,but 12 people actually died. I don't know what you're insinuating by saying if am sure my brother-in-law lives in the US. What's the big deal about living there? As far as am concerned that country is overhyped,apart from the value of their currency and organised society,I for one cannot live in a society where every tom,dick and Harry owns a gun. Travel on maybe a few weeks holiday and back is ok for me. Can't even let my kids school there,I rather send them to New Zealand. Nigerians have over-hyped America.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Defcon1(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2015
cramjones:
What is the difference between this young man's action and Nyesom Wike's murders during his quest to win Rivers election? Mark my words Nyesom Wike will NEVER EVER finish his tenure for the many innocent souls he killed. My brothers and sisters they are all the same. Murderers are murderers! Kudos to the UK police for getting this filthy psycho murderer.

-CramJones
Don't be ridiculous.
What about other politicians that have killed to be in power?
Many of them have been in power since you were a kid, and are not relinquishing power any time soon.
Save your breath and let God be the judge.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by litetias(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2015
Some mothers really do subject their children to physical and mental abuse. Even from the two pictures of the mother I can deduce that she was a sadist because there's no sign of joy on her face.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by tonychristopher: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2015
The same people giving Nigeria bad name ..always killing even in London
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by opey112(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2015
He is a spoil brat,or mentally deluded.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Truckpusher(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

Na Sagamite be that......that saddistic mommy'z boy
Which mummy's boy?

He's a London suffer head grin
With that mud fish face of his that would make children to convulse and puke . grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by eliwa47(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Teach your child in the way of the lord n when he grows up, he will not depart from it, That's exactly what the mother wanted to do, but the murderer prefer to kill his mum, what a tragic incidence. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by isiokwu: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2015
The world is gradually movin anti-clock wise,wut on earth took over that young man to take the life of the mother that gave birth to him.May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nogen: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
njays24:
what's the big deal about people living in the US. If I say I have someone in the US,what is there to lie about. CNN said 9 people,but 12 people actually died. I don't know what you're insinuating by saying if am sure my brother-in-law lives in the US. What's the big deal about living there? As far as am concerned that country is overhyped,apart from the value of their currency and organised society,I for one cannot live in a society where every tom,dick and Harry owns a gun. Travel on maybe a few weeks holiday and back is ok for me. Can't even let my kids school there,I rather send them to New Zealand. Nigerians have over-hyped America.

So who killed the other 3, You or your brother ? Mtchewww!
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Where's the Daddy?
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by moshould(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Make dem bring am come naija prison....all dos thing wey dem call prison na fun place..
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Nogen:

So who killed the other 3, You or your brother ? Mtchewww!
My bad, for replying to your silly quote in the first place. Transfer your frustration to your family and your loved ones if you have any. You could have just ignored my comment if you're not also a depressed and frustrated killer like your friend in south Carolina. Turn yourself in to the authorities or turn over a new leave,because it seems you're taking the whole thing so personal as if the 21yr old man is your partner-in-crime. So long!
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by omaji53jeremiah: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2015
should be jail life in hell.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by otiigba1(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Baroba:

Do not judge people you don't know, Tolu was not banging anyhow, she was a hardworking woman in a meaningful relationship.

She did all she could to help her son all by herself.
so it appears,subsequently why do it all by her self? I believe there are professionals in this sort of situation
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by otiigba1(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
AreaFada2:
Na wa o. Raising kids in diaspora is not easy. The absence of family/social support system is a big issue. Trying to be strict on kids in a permissive environment is tricky.
Gbam! makes a lot of sense
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by otiigba1(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Cavenchy:

When you live in London, its extremely hard to raise a decent child, its extremely hard to find or keep a permanent husband. It's extremely unlikely that you would believe in God.

If she grew up in Nigeria, gave birth to him in London and she attempted to train him the Nigerian way in London, It would take the grace of God for him to not turn out the way he did. Ask Nigerians who grew up in Nigeria, moved to London, and have kids there in London. It's a very difficult place to raise a kid using cane and shouts. Your kid would get you arrested, (I've seen a 4 year old threaten to sue her mum).

Similarly, when he gets older, and he feels he is grown, he could harm you for trying to control him. This poor woman probably didn't understand she had to train the child the British way and went about it the Nigerian 'iron hand' way in a foreign country. May her soul rip.

UPDATE: I didn't have to read the story to understand what must have transpired. I just did now and it even confirms it more. He secretly plotted to kill his mother cos he was fed up with her ranting, he just didn't understand that is how Nigerians in Nigeria train their kids and that she was probably trained that way herself. He is not mentally disturbed in the way most Nigerians would see it, he just doesn't have the same mindset most Nigerians do, his mother was only trying to train him, but African style training is considered abuse to a Londoner. He must have felt the shouts and beatings he received as a kid were abuse and his mother hates him. He didn't know it was because his mother wanted the best for him. If he had a strong father figure maybe he would have understood why at a point. It's not a woman's specialty to raise a man alone. Its most unlikely he had his dad around for long.
the most sensible comment i have ever read on this forum, very articulately put, you know? this worries me everyday even though my my son is just 3 years old
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Sagamite(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which mummy's boy?

He's a London suffer head grin
With that mud fish face of his that would make children to convulse and puke . grin

Paedophile, are you talking about how the children you chase about on NL convulse and puke? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by otiigba1(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2015
njays24:
yes you may be on point, but remember, you might also get shot while on holiday in America,best way, is to stay clear entirely. hypocrisy comes to mind undecided
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Cavenchy(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2015
otiigba1:
the most sensible comment i have ever read on this forum, very articulately put, you know? this worries me everyday even though my my son is just 3 years old

I understand your concern, Most times what I tend to see is .....

Scenario 1: When both parents have a similar mindset = If both raise the child the british way, they are less likely to have problems, but then they'll have to expect the child to act british and think that way for good. However if one has an African mindset and the other doesn't, refer to scenario 2. if both parents behave totally African in a british society, refer to scenario3.

Scenario 2: if one parent has an African mindset, the other doesn't, and they cant reach a compromise on how to raise the child as a team, the problem always begins from there. The African doesn't want his child to be raised without being forced to follow morals, the other parent believes the child should learn morals only through reason (i.e if the child agrees to, good, if not he/she shouldn't be forced). Soon the child sees a conflict in the way both parents treat him/her, if things get worse and they get divorced, the child remembers the differences and tends to feel/blame one of the parents (usually the African-minded one) for abusing them due to the divorce.

Scenario 3: If both parents have an African mindset, the probability of the child turning out awry might still exist, but it is reduced when there are members of extended family/close family friends with similar African mindset not very far away and these usually come around or have family gatherings and events. Or perhaps, the parents travel to Nigeria/Africa often. The goal is for the child to understand that the way they are raised is cultural and acceptable by people who share family bonds and not an attack on him/her (the child). So having other Africanparent-raised children around is also important so they have someone to grumble to about how their parents are so mean in a funny way.

In both scenarios 2 and 3, here is what really goes through the child's mind when they aren't made to understand the African mindset one or both of their parents exhibit while growing up: What happens to these children is that they make friends with other children at school from majorly British homes and when the African-in-britain raised child mentions how their parents treat them at home (barking and spanking), they are surprised when the other kids reply saying how lovely and nice their own parents are and even brag about how many holiday trips they've been to in the summer. This makes the child think there is something wrong and eventually it begins to affect the child's self esteem. After a while, it affects their learning and one teacher shows concern, the next minute the authorities are at the parents door with a charge of child abuse.

my 2p.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by satfk: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Sad
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by fortune1968: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by stevecantrell: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
litetias:
Some mothers really do subject their children to physical and mental abuse. Even from the two pictures of the mother I can deduce that she was a sadist because there's no sign of joy on her face.

True , but that woman looks sad because of the stress of parenting a demented son. Schizophrenics do and say the most evil things to those closest to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by millionboi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
And who told u dat london/uk stoped givin nigerians visa after issuin urs?physcologicaly somtin is wrong wit dat boy. get 't.....
Cavenchy:

Nah, I don't expect you to understand what I have posted, you certainly don't live in London or the Uk do you? Your own reason for his depression is hilarious though grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Revolva(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Baroba:

Do not judge people you don't know, Tolu was not banging anyhow, she was a hardworking woman in a meaningful relationship.

She did all she could to help her son all by herself.

ok well that means d boys gonna rot in jail....hahah stupid kid....
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by litetias(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
stevecantrell:

True , but that woman looks sad because of the stress of parenting a demented son. Schizophrenics do and say the most evil things to those closest to them.

You have a point, you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by redsun(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
What is it about Yoruba's called Emmanuel commuting gruesome acts in London? That name needs to be checked out for sanctification.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by KanwuliaJara: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
London is minor you should come and witness the phenomenon in the States, homosexuality and trannysexuality and boys that have no idea what it mean to be men, rude, undisciplined and obnoxious....feminism has ruined the world

I was referring to NIGERIAN fatherless babies!
Not DYSFUNCTIONAL WORLD COMPETITORS!
Thanks! kiss
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by otiigba1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cavenchy:

I understand your concern, Most times what I tend to see is .....

Scenario 1: When both parents have a similar mindset = If both raise the child the british way, they are less likely to have problems, but then they'll have to expect the child to act british and think that way for good. However if one has an African mindset and the other doesn't, refer to scenario 2. if both parents behave totally African in a british society, refer to scenario3.

Scenario 2: if one parent has an African mindset, the other doesn't, and they cant reach a compromise on how to raise the child as a team, the problem always begins from there. The African doesn't want his child to be raised without being forced to follow morals, the other parent believes the child should learn morals only through reason, if the child agrees to, good, if not he/she shouldn't be forced. Soon the child sees a conflict in the way both parents treat him/her, if things get worse and they get divorced, the child remembers the differences and tends to feel/blame one of the parents (usually the African-minded one) for abusing them due to the divorce.

Scenario 3: If both parents have an African mindset, the probability of the child turning out awry might still exist, but it is reduced when there are members of extended family/close family friends with similar African mindset not very far away and these usually come around or have family gatherings and events. Or perhaps, the parents travel to Nigeria/Africa often. The goal is for the child to understand that the way they are raised is cultural and acceptable by people who share family bonds and not an attack on him/her (the child). So having other Africanparent-raised children around is also important so they have someone to grumble to about how their parents are so mean in a funny way.

In both scenarios 2 and 3, here is what really goes through the child's mind when they aren't made to understand the African mindset one or both of their parents exhibit while growing up: What happens to these children is that they make friends with other children at school from majorly British homes and when the African-in-britain raised child mentions how their parents treat them at home (barking and spanking), they are surprised when the other kids reply saying how lovely and nice their own parents are and even brag about how many holiday trips they've been to in the summer. This makes the child think there is something wrong and eventually it begins to affect the child's self esteem. After a while, it affects their learning and one teacher shows concern, the next minute the authorities are at the parents door with a charge of child abuse.

my 2p.
i agree totally, the even more worrying thong for me is that my wife is white british, although she agrees with me sometimes and she is a good wife and mother too, but still she threatened to get the authorities on me because i wanted to get my son circumcised, her excuse was the boy is not an african therefore no circumcision
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by otiigba1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
fortune1968:
this happens when people neglect the valuable yoruba culture in bringing up a child
No! This happens when you apply the yoruba culture in bringing up a child IN A WESTERN COUNTRY
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Honestagbons(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rip
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by fortune1968: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
otiigba1:
No! This happens when you apply the yoruba culture in bringing up a child IN A WESTERN COUNTRY
I said yoruba culture not INGLORIOUS IGBO CULTURE !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) / Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object / Two Armed Robbers In Kogi By Police, Recover Weapons(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.