Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. (43260 Views)

Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured) / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Immediately i just see UK, i know say na dem.

By their tribe you shall know them. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by djblue007(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
olufemi345:
SOURCE: http://femtopblog.com/download-music-emmovich_good-loving-prod-exceptional/

You know the song you hear from a talented up & coming act that makes you go WOW!!. This is the song!!!
This guy is the real deal, that final confirmation you all been waiting for in the entertainment scene is here now.
It’s officially @Emmovich_

Emmovich is a Nigerian Artiste. Emmovich debuts this fresh tune titled “GOOD LOVING“, which was Produced by Exceptional.

Please Stay tuned and be loved as you download @Emmovich_ GOOD LOVING

DOWNLOAD AND SHARE!!!!!

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://femtopblog.com/download/1151

SOURCE: http://femtopblog.com/download-music-emmovich_good-loving-prod-exceptional/
I v used my hard bought 4mb to download your Emmovich song.

Last Bullet
If them born you well, make the song no sweet!
I ll curse the boy & his music career ll be formated!

Edited
Guy, if you don't release my 4mb which I used to download 9 secs of your ill music by Emmovich, may his music career be formated!
Imagine, I just downloaded the song & na 9 secs it played.
Koma ragba fun eyin mejeeji!
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Xzevian(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good for him.......
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Revolva(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Shame to d mother it's either the mama de bang anyhow with younger guys....how do u want his son to beha
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by allanphash7(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
And emmanuel stabbed my crush

Omase ooo

Ikudor
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by kingdenny(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
End times cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
...sick world.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by abtmaviz(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
cramjones:
What is the difference between this young man's action and Nyesom Wike's murders during his quest to win Rivers election? Mark my words Nyesom Wike will NEVER EVER finish his tenure for the many innocent souls he killed. My brothers and sisters they are all the same. Murderers are murderers! Kudos to the UK police for getting this filthy psycho murderer.

-CramJones

Wetin this one dey talk.. How the matter carry resemble wike own now. I taya for this people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
hmmmm

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by cold(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dayum! That's really gruesome
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by darediamond(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin oh boy your picture na anoda tori wahlai. Dorgi marry Dorge grin
exemen:
Tor.... U no c Animal kill for ur area again na Ur mum u turn to Xmas Goat.... Well.... Farwell.......
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
i see.....

Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by exemen: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
darediamond:
grin oh boy your picture na anoda tori wahlai. Dorgi marry Dorge grin
abi nw bro.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Krisgift(f): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Murdered the womb that brought forth you.
Oh well, let's blame it on the mental illness... Evils!
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
The 21 year old white boy that killed about 12 people including the pastor at a church in south Carolina. According to my brother-in-law who lives in Texas said the boy was given the gun as a birthday present from his dad;he also spared the live of the last person in that church which happens to be a woman and he told her that,"I'm not gonna shoot you because I want you to tell the police what you saw. We learnt this guy sat in church,listened to the sermon for one hour,after that,stood up and started shouting,"you black people,you came to our country,took our jobs,our properties and our social life" he now opened fire. Depression has driven a lot of young people especially in the western world into taking the life of their loved ones. it's baffling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Caracta(f): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Such a sad story.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Caracta:
Such a sad story.

smiley.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
If he concocted a plan to kill his mother, then he is not mental!
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Chinaimporter: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
[size=28pt]these South West people are really very wicked[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by keepmegoing(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nine people were killed not 12 people. Are you really sure your brother- in-law lives in Taxas though? Naija people with exaggeration since 1820 shocked

njays24:
The 21 year old white boy that killed about 12 people including the pastor at a church in south Carolina. According to my brother-in-law who lives in Texas said the boy was given the gun as a birthday present from his dad;he also spared the live of the last person in that church which happens to be a woman and he told her that,"I'm not gonna shoot you because I want you to tell the police what you saw. We learnt this guy sat in church,listened to the sermon for one hour,after that,stood up and started shouting,"you black people,you came to our country,took our jobs,our properties and our social life" he now opened fire. Depression has driven a lot of young people especially in the western world into taking the life of their loved ones. it's baffling.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
The guy is filled with hate that he doesn't even know history again - black people were bundled to USA as slaves, they did not come to their country as immigrants, tourist or visitors.

njays24:
The 21 year old white boy that killed about 12 people including the pastor at a church in south Carolina. According to my brother-in-law who lives in Texas said the boy was given the gun as a birthday present from his dad;he also spared the live of the last person in that church which happens to be a woman and he told her that,"I'm not gonna shoot you because I want you to tell the police what you saw. We learnt this guy sat in church,listened to the sermon for one hour,after that,stood up and started shouting,"[size=14pt]you black people,you came to our country,took our jobs,our properties and our social life[/size]" he now opened fire. Depression has driven a lot of young people especially in the western world into taking the life of their loved ones. it's baffling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Caracta(f): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Scrypt:

smiley.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Baroba(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
DankemzI:
I wonder why people harbor mentally unstable relative instead of seeking help Medically?

Thank God it's not an Igbo name ??/

Please lets not turn every issue into an ethnic one, Tolu was a wonderful woman, well loved by everyone, unfortunately her son na one deranged soul..

We all live in the same neighborhood in Essex, every one that knows her is mourning including yours truly.May her soul RIP.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Sagamite(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope this isn't sagamite . grin

Dude is as dark as night with a funny face . grin

Dimwit, this is the most intelligent thing you can say? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't let me continue intellectually bully you. wink

How does it feel to know you are dumb and another guy can use that to humiliate you in public? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2391588/nigerian-man-britain-stabbed-mum#34942819

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Truckpusher(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sagamite:

Dimwit, this is the most intelligent thing you can say? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't let me continue intellectually bully you. wink

How does it feel to know you are dumb and another guy can use that to humiliate you in public? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2391588/nigerian-man-britain-stabbed-mum#34942819
You've taken ya med tonight? grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Baroba(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Revolva:
Shame to d mother it's either the mama de bang anyhow with younger guys....how do u want his son to beha

Do not judge people you don't know, Tolu was not banging anyhow, she was a hardworking woman in a meaningful relationship.

She did all she could to help her son all by herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Vivalavida99(f): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope this isn't sagamite . grin

Dude is as dark as night with a funny face . grin

grin grin grin

Lmao @ the bolded.

If sagamite catch you eh, he will slay you with some "cretinous" insult. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by ephi123(f): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dragonking:

[size=20pt]These set of people always bringing shame to this country.. They display thuggery, murder and terrorism everywhere they go[/size]

Please just shut it. Someone's life is involved here and you are busy bringing tribalism into the post. How lousy can people get for goodness sake?! Try and be sensitive nah, oga.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Vivalavida99:

grin grin grin

Lmao @ the bolded.

If sagamite catch you eh, he will slay you with some "cretinous" insult. Lol
Of course as expected from a hustler in the streets of London he already showed up to rant like an imbe. grin

Dude is fuccking ugly with a dirty dark face.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nogen: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2015
cramjones:
What is the difference between this young man's action and Nyesom Wike's murders during his quest to win Rivers election? Mark my words Nyesom Wike will NEVER EVER finish his tenure for the many innocent souls he killed. My brothers and sisters they are all the same. Murderers are murderers! Kudos to the UK police for getting this filthy psycho murderer.

-CramJones

It's now confirmed; You are sick !
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Vivalavida99(f): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course as expected from a hustler in the streets of London he already showed up to rant like an imbe. grin

Dude is fuccking ugly with a dirty dark face.

Lol.

I didn't even noticed he responded to his mention.

I have seen his pic once on here, but i think he is that ugly the way you saying it. Lol just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Scammers Get Our Correct Details? / Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo) / Man Rapes His 17-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos, Turns Her Into His Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.