Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. (43253 Views)

Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / RCCG Pastor Who Stabbed And Killed His Wife Begs Gov Ambode For Pardon(pictured) / Kenyan Girl Who Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death Wins Beauty Pageant In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I was referring to NIGERIAN fatherless babies!
Not DYSFUNCTIONAL WORLD COMPETITORS!
Thanks! kiss
so you think the white race is 'truly superior' and thus the decision to recognize transexuality must be from a better reasoned source....Wow! There's a thin line between genius and madness and apparently the white races just crossed it; it's unfortunate that self depreciating Aunty Tom's like you can no longer discern the difference. In your blind admiration for whiteness, even the little iota of intelligence that you possess has become relegated to fawning admiration of every base ideas that stems from that most corrupt of intellects. I bet you've heard of Dylann Roof, the Charleston Negro killer, you may also wish to read his manifesto (it's freely available online) it might serve as cannon fodder to help you hate your race even more.....enjoy playing the white man's hor let's see how far that gets you
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by peeta89(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
What will make me stab my mother that I use to wish I am made so she will reap the fruit of her labour. No GF can take the place of my mother at all.
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by KanwuliaJara: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
so you think the white race is 'truly superior' and thus the decision to recognize transexuality must be from a better reasoned source....Wow! There's a thin line between genius and madness and apparently the white races just crossed it; it's unfortunate that self depreciating Aunty Tom's like you can no longer discern the difference. In your blind admiration for whiteness, even the little iota of intelligence that you possess has become relegated to fawning admiration of every base ideas that stems from that most corrupt of intellects. I bet you've heard of Dylann Roof, the Charleston Negro killer, you may also wish to read his manifesto (it's freely available online) it might serve as cannon fodder to help you hate your race even more.....enjoy playing the white man's hor let's see how far that gets you

YOL!
Yawns Out Loud! grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

YOL!
Yawns Out Loud! grin
lol of course
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by StephenJoseph(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Emmanuel Kalejaiye, 22, stabbed his mother, Tolu Kalejaiya, more than 40 times at their home

Come, wetin be ur own na? Who asked u for repetition?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by SHOCK7(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
DankemzI:
I wonder why people harbor mentally unstable relative instead of seeking help Medically?

Thank God it's not an Igbo name ??/
is dat all u'ld think of?
Re: Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. by Justinah4real(f): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
cramjones:
What is the difference between this young man's action and Nyesom Wike's murders during his quest to win Rivers election? Mark my words Nyesom Wike will NEVER EVER finish his tenure for the many innocent souls he killed. My brothers and sisters they are all the same. Murderers are murderers! Kudos to the UK police for getting this filthy psycho murderer.

-CramJones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.