Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,130 members, 7,852,843 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy (15506 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
@Nihilist
Ba damuwa, na gode tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

Ishilove, please come and explain to Nihilist, the process of creating a thread...
Lol. I am sure he knows cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

My old friend from before before

Why did you fall out with me sef?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

How can you be so sure, please tell him oh so people will stop using his posts to wan'k off on my thread..

Nihilist start your thread oh so your 'likers' can follow you there biko tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

My old friend from before before

Why did you fall out with me sef?
I didn't fall out with anyone. You are the one who goes around antagonising people.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by naijasaint: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Op, you do have a point but your argument is not balanced for the following reasons:
1. You fail to talk on the majority of men you cherish and care for women but get hurt and humiliated by women who tag them as "gentle" men

2. So many ladies prefer the so called hard men who abuses and treats them as trash to gentle men who adores and respects them. This the reason you see many lladies flocking around cult guys.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

I didn't fall out with anyone. You are the one who goes around antagonising people.

When did I ever antagonise you?
Once upon a time, we shared a love for poetry and dodging the gym.

Then one day, you just started to insult me.
Then you became a mod.

How did that happen?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

When did I ever antagonise you?
Once upon a time, we shared a love for poetry and dodging the gym.

Then one day, you just started to insult me.
Then you became a mod.

How did that happen?
Dodging the gym... dodging the gym...

You are Jackbauersballs??
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijasaint:
The Op, you do have a point but your argument is not balanced for the following reasons:
1. You fail to talk on the majority of men you cherish and care for women but get hurt and humiliated by women who tag them as "gentle" men

2. So many ladies prefer the so called hard men who abuses and treats them as trash to gentle men who adores and respects them. This the reason you see many lladies flocking around cult guys.

That is why you have to start your own thread and talk about all that.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:
cheesy
Please, you guys should not make up on my thread oh. Start your own thread and go and make up there.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

cheesy

Please, you guys should not make up on my thread oh.
Start your own thread and go and make up there.

I wee sit on you angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

I wee sit on you angry

cooltongue

I asked Seun if I could ban you and he said I can't angry

Butuuu why? Why can't I ban you na, what manner of injustice is this?
I just want to ban you and that your flat pancake yansh..Is that too much to ask? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

cooltongue

I just want to ban you and that your flat pancake yansh..Is that too much to ask? undecided
Standd! Leave my Seun for me or the sitting will be longer than you bargained for angry

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by JoeCutie(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

cooltongue

Did you get my mail, Standd?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Standd! Leave my Seun for me or the sitting will be longer than you bargained for angry

grin grin grin

I know what you are trying to do but eee no go work lailai..
Your Seun belongs to you biko...lolcheesy

I don't want to be unjustly hated and slighted by those who think I am the one that birthed his Triplets, and not you.
iBeg oh, hold him and keep him and may your union bear quadruplets tongue

Btw, who is scared of your pancake yansh..
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

Yes grin
Jack!!! cheesy cheesy

Na wa o. So you be my guy. Why didn't you tell me all these while? I have asked a couple of people if they know your new username but their response was negative. Na wa, my Jack Jack, so i have finally found you. cheesy

But you sef you fuckup. Why were you always picking on me despite the rapport we had? Especially on that thread about the boy who stabbed his father to death at Redeemed Camp. Why were you such an asshole? angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

I know what you are trying to do but eee no go work lailai..
Your Seun belongs to you biko...lolcheesy

I don't want to be unjustly hated and slighted by those who think I am the one that birthed his Triplets, and not you.
iBeg oh, hold him and keep him and may your union bear quadruplets tongue

Btw, who is scared of your pancake yansh..
Issokay. By the time I am done with you your hips will be lying. grin

Nihilist is my long lost pal. Me and the guy were chums but he seemed to have attended a professional course for jerks when he deactivated.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Jack!!! cheesy cheesy

Na wa o. So you be my guy. Why didn't you tell me all these while? I have asked a couple of people if they know your new username but their response was negative. Na wa, my Jack Jack, so i have finally found you. cheesy

But you sef you fuckup. Why were you always picking on me despite the rapport we had? Especially on that thread about the boy who stabbed his father to death at Redeemed Camp. Why were you such an asshole? angry angry

Ahhhhh

Na you no dey farabale na? I was trying to make a point about the ridiculous amount of abuse that lad had suffered at the hands of his father, but you con dey fire me like say na me follow the boy stab en papa.

I am actually a lot less aggressive than my previous incarnation. I can't actually even remember the last roforofo I was involved in.

Btw congratulations on the modship are in order. But you sef don turn jerk mehn....
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

Ahhhhh

Na you no dey farabale na? I was trying to make a point about the ridiculous amount of abuse that lad had suffered at the hands of his father, but you con dey fire me like say na me follow the boy stab en papa.

I am actually a lot less aggressive than my previous incarnation. I can't actually even remember the last roforofo I was involved in.

Btw congratulations on the modship are in order. But you sef don turn jerk mehn....
Me jerk? Me wey don cool down sef. I gas cool down because of my position.

But you know you threw the first salvo. I don't look for fights and i try to make my point without abusing anybody. If you find me dueling with anyone then know that the fellow fired the firs shot.

Haaa, Jack, you fuckup. angry

How is that girlfriend of yours, by the way? I know you were in a serious relationship then. Do you still play the guitar?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nihilist: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Me jerk? Me wey don cool down sef. I gas cool down because of my position.

But you know you threw the first salvo. I don't look for fights and i try to make my point without abusing anybody. If you find me dueling with anyone then know that the fellow fired the firs shot.

Haaa, Jack, you fuckup. angry

How is that girlfriend of yours, by the way? I know you were in a serious relationship then. Do you still play the guitar?

She dey, yes, yes

We're actually married now lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist and Ishilove...pls take this make-up-and-kiss-talk to another thread...

angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

She dey, yes, yes

for real? shocked shocked hmmmm...no invites,nothing! angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by ArcaneAce: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
yeesh!!!!! talk about straw man argument
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nihilist:

She dey, yes, yes

Really? I had no idea you were old enough to marry grin grin

When did you two get married?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:
Nihilist and Ishilove...pls take this make-up-and-kiss-talk to another thread...

angry
*adjusts sexy nyash and balances on thread*
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:
*adjusts sexy nyash and balances on thread*
Lol..I'm coming for you
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by hensben(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ghostlady:
thats one beautiful write up for women standd..

MY VIEW:
In this age and time,women have been abused by men in unthinkable ways.. and this same men still come out to refer to women as sluts?

Am always filled with anger when i hear nigerian men refer to women as the lower sex and as such women are always molested by men everyday..

When these men are caught in the act,they quiclkly blame the women and the society at large condemns the woman.

Does it mean that women have no voice again?
it took JESUS to save a woman who was accused of adultery by a village.i still ponder: where was the man? or did she commit the adultery all by herself?

So you see, gender discrimination started a long time ago. my only fear os that african mentality to such issues is so trivial compared to the europeans.

MY QUESTION:
WHO WILL SAVE THE AVERAGE AFRICAN WOMAN FROM FURTHER HARM AND MOLESTATION FROM THE EGOIST AFRICAN MAN?
Go read the curse God place on both men and women you will understand why it's so.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
hensben:
Go read the curse God place on both men and women you will understand why it's so.

A curse? Are you saying women will never find respite cos of God's anger in the garden of Eden?
I thought all that happened in the OT was wiped away with the NT?
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by hensben(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You are wrong. Men are called names based on being a human.
Women are called names based on their gender.
Dearie You are totally wrong.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by hensben(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
standd:

A curse? Are you saying women will never find respite cos of God's anger in the garden of Eden?
I thought all that happened in the OT was wiped away with the NT?
Yes! a curse and it was not wiped out in NT. However, we as humans are trying our best to put things right by placing laws to abolish or rather control such acts. Though, in Africa Nigeria precisely, the law is not yet in full force but we shall get there very soon.
Re: Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy by xtervaganza(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
good topic. but why would an adult sleep with a 12year old baby? some ppl don craze oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister? / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.