Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners (24243 Views)

Guys Help I Want To Build An App Like Whatsapp! / How To Implement Firebase In An Android Chat App / Qt 5 Tutorial For Absolute Beginner C++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by zando64: 12:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Dhtml 18 abi na wetin dey de call u..if u don't wnt t strt up...Bleep off n stop claiming wat u re not
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Ah! people don dey para o. I am sorry guys, the codes got lost and I am trying to recover it.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by FincoApps(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Is it not better to run the php files using an online host
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by seunthomas: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2015
fattbabakay:
D.R.Y cry cry cry
You dey my html class. Your own don finish.You no dey come class self.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by seunthomas: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2015
dhtml18:
Ah! people don dey para o. I am sorry guys, the codes got lost and I am trying to recover it.
Nothing worse than a reckless programmer. Your own don finish permanently.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Yeeparipa! Abeg o, I shall return with the codes. . . . . . . . . .at least I have not run away from the thread
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by pythondjango(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2015
seunthomas:

Python is not old at all. Its a very modern language. Its one of the most versatile languages i know. I can most nearly do the impossible in python and in record time too.
Greetings seunthomas,almost name sake.That aside,I am a python enthusiasts, can we talk at d background i mean private talk.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
O boy we go soon take style style reach 7 pages with all these side-talks and private talks.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by seunthomas: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
pythondjango:
Greetings seunthomas,almost name sake.That aside,I am a python enthusiasts, can we talk at d background i mean private talk.
Whats your email address??
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by pythondjango(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2015
seunthomas:

Whats your email address??
pelumiimmanuel@gmail.com for private communication. Thanks.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2015
My own email is diltony (at) yahoo . com (In case you wish to discuss cobra language with me)

1 Like

Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by fattbabakay(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunthomas:

You dey my html class. Your own don finish.You no dey come class self.
lol...i don yab teacher...carry over tinz angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by TechTacles: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why all dis hullabaloo go straight to d damn point some of us got stuffs to do
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by afolwalex20(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
seunthomas:

You got a project for me??
No, just a question..

Should I continue studying asp.net, I just discovered that most organizations prefer programmers wit d knowledge of php than those wit asp.net
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
^^^Lobatan, they are now discussing ASP.NET on this thread. . . . . .
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
dhtml18:
My own email is diltony (at) yahoo . com (In case you wish to discuss cobra language with me)

cobra programming language!!!?

is it easier to learn than puffAda ?
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
You think I am joking about cobra language eh? Please view http://cobra-language.com/
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
shocked
^^^thanks for the info, I never new.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hehehehe, funny guy. For viewers watching, the tutorial is still coming up very soon o.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by blueyedgeek(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
tgmservice:
You guys must be sooooooo stewpid thinking u will learn programming through a forum
There are better ways to express your opinion(s) without insulting people.

1 Like

Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by tohero(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
afolwalex20:

No, just a question..

Should I continue studying asp.net, I just discovered that most organizations prefer programmers wit d knowledge of php than those wit asp.net

You should know that if you are using ASP.NET, a scripting language, you will definitely be using relational database like MS Access and MS SQL server which are proprietory softwares from Microsoft.

However, those who use PHP which integrate best with MySQL has the benefit of Managing a Free Ware as MySQL is an open source software.

Definitely, there is an expectance of high market of PHP users (because of MySQL) which could result to majority of Organisations adopting the use.

So as an advice, I will say
-- you will be the number one choice IF you can use all of ASP.NET, PHP, MS SQL server and MySql.

-- if you are training yourself to be employed, then you need to bend to the will of the organisations around you.

-- if you are training yourself to be self employed, you should go with the one you are satisfied with. you should be able to achieve almost the same result (if not the same) with the other pair of program.

Good Luck
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by afolwalex20(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
tohero:

You should know that if you are using ASP.NET, a scripting language, you will definitely be using relational database like MS Access and MS SQL server which are proprietory softwares from Microsoft.

However, those who use PHP which integrate best with MySQL has the benefit of Managing a Free Ware as MySQL is an open source software.

Definitely, there is an expectance of high market of PHP users (because of MySQL) which could result to majority of Organisations adopting the use.

So as an advice, I will say
-- you will be the number one choice IF you can use all of ASP.NET, PHP, MS SQL server and MySql.

-- if you are training yourself to be employed, then you need to bend to the will of the organisations around you.

-- if you are training yourself to be self employed, you should go with the one you are satisfied with. you should be able to achieve almost the same result (if not the same) with the other pair of program.

Good Luck

Thanks
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Boytunest: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2017
This Thing that we are doing here can't help us, let us allow him to give out his own knowledge, he is trying to give a tutorial and you are drawing him back. Pls let's cope on. Me self am a good programmer when it comes to php,java,javascript and Html. So let us drop arrogance.
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by amulet: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
abi o ....pls let us cooperate with him pls
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by calculator123(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
amulet:
abi o ....pls let us cooperate with him pls
hello
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by Mrbabra: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2017
php programming from scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6MYHJosTw
Re: How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners by garyjohnson1: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
I think some one has already done this by developing this YO WhatsApp because it is also like a official whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. / Why Most Beginners Quit Programming / Sam Altman Visits Nigeria On AI Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.