Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,939 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

"I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? (1317 Views)

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by sandrannna(f): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2015
Go straight to the point and state ur reason.
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by xynerise: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Like it is their greatest achievement in life?
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by Hazardd(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2015
For those close to their menopause lol
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by MosakuAW(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2015
"Will you marry me" or "I will marry you" are the two simplest words to say.

You will then discover the hardest words to say when you eventually got married.

Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by Youngpo413: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2015
It is their greatest achievement,no matter how they deny.
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by dharay99: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:
Go straight to the point and state ur reason.
will comment wen I see ur real dp.

#bbl#
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2015
its usually 'will u marry me'
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by SuperSuave(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2015
*observing*
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by pbs4real(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
Op wit another moniker. .u fink i dnt knw ulipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by sandrannna(f): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
its usually 'will u marry me'

Do u go crazy?
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by sexylogan(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2015
If a woman hears a man say to her "I will marry you" and not "will you marry me", please she should consider herself insulted.
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by sandrannna(f): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2015
sexylogan:
If a woman hears a man say to her "I will marry you" and not "will you marry me", please she should consider herself insulted.

The preceeding statement will be by the lady "will u marry me?" The dude will reply, "I will marry u"
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by sexylogan(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

The preceeding statement will be by the lady "will u marry me?" The dude will reply, "I will marry u"

Oh ok.

You should have said so in ur opening remark.

As much as I love my gf, I wouldn't want her to propose to me.
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by sandrannna(f): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
sexylogan:

Oh ok.

You should have said so in ur opening remark.

As much as I love my gf, I wouldn't want her to propose to me.

Y?
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by ajbabs(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
*observing*
okay
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by sexylogan(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

Y?

Because she will ruin my surprise.

I feel it's the man's role to propose.
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by Charles4075(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
It's creepy when a lady says ''Tosyne2much, will you marry me and he'll respond by saying ''Yes, Mrs Chima, I'll marry you'' phuck.lolz. Na play I dey joke with una ohh..

1 Like

Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by sandrannna(f): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Charles4075:
It's creepy when a lady says ''Tosyne2much, will you marry me and he'll respond by saying ''Yes, Mrs Chima, I'll marry you'' phuck.lolz. Na play I dey joke with una ohh..

When the relationship has grown enough I.e the relationship has reached the maturity stage and the lady is worried "where is dis relationship heading towards?" She will ask the young man, "hope u will nt just use me, will u marry me or u r just a player?"
Nt as if the lady will abruptly ask "will u marry me?"
Hp u get the context right now?
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by kr0ne(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:

will comment wen I see ur real dp.

#bbl#
Real DP or when you know the real he in her?
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by dharay99: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
kr0ne:

Real DP or when you know the real he in her?
d he in her.? Lol,
See as u quickly expose d tin yansh. cry
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Charles4075:
Hahaha cheesy

U just dey make me laf cheesy
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by Charles4075(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

U just dey make me laf cheesy
Abeg, na joke ohhh.
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by MzzTega(f): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
NO. because it can be a lie.
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by Edwardhead(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
say make I yarn?
Re: "I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? by kr0ne(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2015
dharay99:

d he in her.? Lol,
See as u quickly expose d tin yansh. cry
grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice From Matured People / Two Gay Dads, Broke Down In Tears As They Welcomed Their First Child (PHOTO) / ...which man is holding a hoe...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.