Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) (2566 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Have You Ever Dated Or Seen A Girl Who Is A Sex Addict ? / Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Futureviz: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
this stuff is usually normal for a babe
but to a guy dating a gal far above his age is usually exciting to d guy
fucking one is like gold, most guys dont forget those experiences

i clearly recall
wen dere used to be one big ass aunty around our street dos days

i recall giving ha call after getting ha number illegal and telling ha hw i was so crazy to Bleep ha .
although she rain down abuses, i was just 17 den( tins we do as teen then)
but i leta ate d punna.
unforgetable experience
guys share u experiences too
And to my beautiful ladies in nl have u made out with a guy younger dam because u were hot or have u ever been in love with a guy younger dan u
how does it feel
# bashing is allowed
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thinking...................
''teamvirgin''
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
U call aunty and later chop her punna..... Ha, toh make i no comment
Futureviz:
this stuff is usually normal for a babe
but to a guy dating a gal far above his age is usually exciting to d guy
fucking one is like gold, most guys dont forget those experiences

i clearly recall
wen dere used to be one big ass aunty around our street dos days

i recall giving ha call after getting ha number illegal and telling ha hw i was so crazy to Bleep ha .
although she rain down abuses, i was just 17 den( tins we do as teen then)
but i leta ate d punna.
unforgetable experience
guys share u experiences too
# bashing is allowed
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by mackhunter77: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
the topic seems more like a research topic than a gossip forum.
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Futureviz: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oma307:
U call aunty and later chop her punna..... Ha, toh make i no comment

we are not linked by blood
just a neigbour we use to call aunty
african children na
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Futureviz: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
mackhunter77:
the topic seems more like a research topic than a gossip forum.

research ke
share i can percieve u have an experience too

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by obiorathesubtle: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
undecided I don't do that shiiit
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Idydarling(f): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
here to read lies
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by ucnwafor(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op hmmmmm nice one mehn! I remembered diz big anty, she taught me in children church wen am still 11 but last 6 yrs ago I happened to pay her a visit and guess what.......nawa oOO I never knew she arranged the plan to bleep her cos she s old nd matured enough to marry but no marriage, I later stopped meeting her again and throw away my sim card.......#crazyworld#

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Can analysis how manage u were able to get there
Futureviz:

we are not linked by blood
just a neigbour we use to call aunty
african children na
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Futureviz: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
i would love to hear d shit u do cheesy
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Dirry shiiiiii grin dont mind op

1 Like

Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by ucnwafor(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
guy say the truth once my friend!!
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
For real or joke
ucnwafor:
Op hmmmmm nice one mehn! I remembered diz big anty, she taught me in children church wen am still 11 but last 6 yrs ago I happened to pay her a visit and guess what.......nawa oOO I never knew she arranged the plan to bleep her cos she s old nd matured enough to marry but no marriage, I later stopped meeting her again and throw away my sim card.......#crazyworld#
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Have never dated a girl younger than me!!

If you are not like 3years older, forget it!!

Am still in my early early twenties, done with school and now holding a Top position in my workplace!!

So I know how to get the older ladies!!
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Futureviz: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oma307:
Can analysis how manage u were able to get there
well i got ha numba frm ma sis phone bcus she used to be ma sis frnd
meanwhile b4 den i was dreaming soo soo many wet dreams about ha
to my greatest suprise young guys around also fancy ha big ass
so with ma teen courage i put a call to ha
i pull d call d frist day but was very sacred so i drop it
after doing dis for like 1 week she call speaking angryily dat i should stop distrubing ha line.
i quited
once certain day i no wetin enta ma head i called ha
she said who was dis
i boldly told she asked me eh wats d p any message
then i begin to rant in pigdin aunty i want to Bleep u, aunty i love ur ass, i dreamt about it everynyt, i was visibly shaking ova d phone telling ha
the next thing i heard was stupid, idiot, spoilt boy, dont go to school, all.manners of abuses
she even tell me she go report me to ma mama
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by ucnwafor(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oma307:
For real or joke
bros life matured punnay bleeping, but her kitty kat tight ooO mayb cos she s agbani stature
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Alan Shearer ni
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
am dating a Lady who is far older than I am.and it happened that I had too give. her plenty of love and she loves me in return. knowing we can't marry but we still keep loving. the best love I have ever experienced. I have ever wanted to feel it but it became more intensed than I thought. I thank God for bringing her my way. I love Tracy so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Futureviz: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Futureviz: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Idydarling:
here to read lies
lies.... u should even tell us weda u have made out with a guy younger dan u
Re: Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) by Idydarling(f): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Futureviz:

lies.... u should even tell us weda u have made out with a guy younger dan u
my nephew undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What This Lady Said About Gender Equality Got The Internet Shaking! / I Met This Popular Edo Music Legend & Comic Actor Today (photo) / 10 Types Of Nigerian Women You Should Never Marry(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.