Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. (799 Views)

I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by 48noble(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2015
Is it normal for a kiss to be really wet?
It is if you are making out or passionately French kissing for a period of time. There is always going to be a slight bit of wetness because your mouths are left open. But to minimize the amount you will need to stop and swallow your spit once in a while. You can do this so quickly it need not affect what is going on. Just close your mouth quickly, even if it’s on their lips at the time, and swallow. Then proceed with the kiss.

How do I kiss for a long period of time?

There are different ways you can do it. I wouldn’t keep your tongue in their mouth for the entire time. That can get very tiring. You can vary the way you kiss by using different types of kisses. You can pull your tongue away. You can use different tongue motions. You can also break the kiss once in a while with a small close-mouthed kiss and then start again Frenching. But remember... don’t forget to swallow your spit now and then or it can get fairly wet and messy.

Where do I put my hands when kissing?

There are many places you can put your hands. You can put them around their neck, around their waist, on their back, on their forearms. You can hold hands or even cup their face in your hands.

How come I make a smacking sound when I kiss?

This is caused by you sucking in air as your lips part from the other person’s. Try not to suck in as much air and also swallow periodically so you don’t build up so much saliva.

How do I end a kiss?

To end a kiss simply pull your tongue back into your mouth and then move your lips away from the other person, thus ending the kiss. After the kiss is ended, look warmly in their eyes, smile and give them a warm hug.

What do you say right after a kiss?

You don’t have to say anything, but if you want to you can say something like, "mmmmm, that was nice" or something like that.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of kissing?

Disadvantage of kissing is it can sometimes lead to more than just kissing. What sometimes happens is that once the two of you get used to kissing a lot that after awhile you want more than just that.

On the plus side, kissing is a safe way of showing affection & can make you feel good.

How do you kiss on the neck?

Kiss their neck like it is the most exquisite thing you ever touched. There are so many ways to kiss someone’s neck. You can place gentle kisses on different areas of the neck. You can vary this by also running the tip of your tongue gently along their skin. You can place very gentle love bites on the neck. If you put some feeling into it it can be quite enjoyable for both of you.

How do you give someone a hickey?

A hickey is just a bruise that is caused by sucking on the skin. Usually it’s placed on the side of the neck. Just suck on the skin on the neck, about 10 seconds or so, then let go. What you are doing is sucking the blood to the surface of the skin. You will need to try it a few times on your partner to see how hard you need to suck before it shows because some people bruise easier than others. And remember.... there is NO way to make it go away. It has to go away on its own.

What is "Making Out"?

Making out is just a lot of passionate French kissing. Sometimes it can go a bit further to touching. So there is no ONE way to make out. It’s just doing what you feel like doing. Being passionate about one another. You can use your hands over his chest, back, arms or put your arms around his neck, his back or his waist or even run your fingers through his hair. Things like that. As for guys, you can put your hands in her hair, the back of her neck, arms or put your arms around her neck, holding her tight. Also her back and around her waist are other great places to place your hands.

Change..no excuses.
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by missbehave247(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2015
viewing thread while tapping palmwine
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by dharay99: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2015
how many av u kissed in here angry.?
Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2015
N we shall call it Naijakiss, n babes shall uproot one lips to do it grin
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2015
All Naija babes shud.
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by Jezebbel: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2015
48noble:

Is it normal for a kiss to be really wet?
It is if you are making out or passionately French kissing for a period of time. There is always going to be a slight bit of wetness because your mouths are left open. But to minimize the amount you will need to stop and swallow your spit once in a while. You can do this so quickly it need not affect what is going on. Just close your mouth quickly, even if it’s on their lips at the time, and swallow. Then proceed with the kiss.

How do I kiss for a long period of time?

There are different ways you can do it. I wouldn’t keep your tongue in their mouth for the entire time. That can get very tiring. You can vary the way you kiss by using different types of kisses. You can pull your tongue away. You can use different tongue motions. You can also break the kiss once in a while with a small close-mouthed kiss and then start again Frenching. But remember... don’t forget to swallow your spit now and then or it can get fairly wet and messy.

Where do I put my hands when kissing?

There are many places you can put your hands. You can put them around their neck, around their waist, on their back, on their forearms. You can hold hands or even cup their face in your hands.

How come I make a smacking sound when I kiss?

This is caused by you sucking in air as your lips part from the other person’s. Try not to suck in as much air and also swallow periodically so you don’t build up so much saliva.

How do I end a kiss?

To end a kiss simply pull your tongue back into your mouth and then move your lips away from the other person, thus ending the kiss. After the kiss is ended, look warmly in their eyes, smile and give them a warm hug.
What do you say right after a kiss?
You don’t have to say anything, but if you want to you can say something like, "mmmmm, that was nice" or something like that.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of kissing?

Disadvantage of kissing is it can sometimes lead to more than just kissing. What sometimes happens is that once the two of you get used to kissing a lot that after awhile you want more than just that. On the plus side, kissing is a safe way of showing affection & can make you feel good.
How do you kiss on the neck?
Kiss their neck like it is the most exquisite thing you ever touched. There are so many ways to kiss someone’s neck. You can place gentle kisses on different areas of the neck. You can vary this by also running the tip of your tongue gently along their skin. You can place very gentle love bites on the neck. If you put some feeling into it it can be quite enjoyable for both of you.

How do you give someone a hickey?

A hickey is just a bruise that is caused by sucking on the skin. Usually it’s placed on the side of the neck. Just suck on the skin on the neck, about 10 seconds or so, then let go. What you are doing is sucking the blood to the surface of the skin. You will need to try it a few times on your partner to see how hard you need to suck before it shows because some people bruise easier than others. And remember.... there is NO way to make it go away. It has to go away on its own.

What is "Making Out"?

Making out is just a lot of passionate French kissing. Sometimes it can go a bit further to touching. So there is no ONE way to make out. It’s just doing what you feel like doing. Being passionate about one another. You can use your hands over his chest, back, arms or put your arms around his neck, his back or his waist or even run your fingers through his hair. Things like that. As for guys, you can put your hands in her hair, the back of her neck, arms or put your arms around her neck, holding her tight. Also her back and around her waist are other great places to place your hands.

Change..no excuses.

Plagiaristic fool.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061008134009AA4vinM

Always include your source and stop pretending like you are capable of writing intelligent stuff, when we all know that your brain is the size of a peanut.
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by 48noble(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

Plagiaristic fool.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061008134009AA4vinM
Always include your source and stop pretending like you are capable of writing intelligent stuff, when we all know that your brain is the size of a peanut.
I'm a gentle guy...I'll pretend I didn't see your hate..Orubebe incarnate.
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:
Mtcheeeeew.
just what i wanted to ask that dude..
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2015
This long post, just about kissing?
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by 48noble(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2015
dharay99:
Mtcheeeeew.
Many,+ info from sharing score cards with nairalanders kissers and the kissed...trust me.
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by 48noble(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This long post, just about kissing?
Yes, a good kiss is an essential ingredient of love.
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by kokolet007(f): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Kissing professor!
Thanks for the info! I will make use of it after my wedding!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by 48noble(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Jezebbel:

You must be an idiiot. You copy and paste work here and claim it to be yours and you still have the right to talk
Foolish Animal.
Reincarnated Jezebbel, what happened in 100BC may repeat itself...if I pick up ur file.
No thanks ever.
Re: Nairaland Babes Should Step Up Their Kissing Skill. by Adesiji77: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Ok, noted cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / 10 Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating / Video: Pastor Caught Red Handed Forcing To Rep A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.