Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal? (856 Views)

Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal? by Wilson125(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
when I mean small, i mean a tiny dick that even a sex worker would refuse it, this post actually is about a friend that has this challenge, this has been the reason for his single life, no girl has been able to stay with him because this, even a prostitute refused him sex because of his manhood size, masturbation has become a routine in his life hoping it will help increase the size.. he does not want to take herbal or medication of any kind as he believes that anything with advantage must have disadvantage...

as in, is he normal or is anything wrong with him like sickness or something?
Re: Is It Normal? by xpac01(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Take him to T.B Joshua asap.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? by Shamstiel: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Op, do you truly have a small dick? grin
Re: Is It Normal? by agarawu23(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2015
your post should be in health section

self-service will never make his diick big

how old is the guy?
Re: Is It Normal? by premConcept: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tell him to go see a doctor asap.

Re: Is It Normal? by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is not normal and he need to see the doc. Quick..
Re: Is It Normal? by missbehave247(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hell no "inferiority complex things" it really painful
Re: Is It Normal? by Wilson125(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
your post should be in health section
self-service will never make his diick big
how old is the guy?
he s 22
Re: Is It Normal? by dandollar1: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wilson125:
he s 22
22? The stuff is still growing. He should start getting worried when he is 30 and still has the same size.
Re: Is It Normal? by resty4(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op i can tell, u r d friend! Patience sh b his companion w tym he ll get a girl dat wl accept him as he is.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? by opendo21(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Wilson125:
when I mean small, i mean a tiny dick that even a sex worker would refuse it, this post actually is about a friend that has this challenge, this has been the reason for his single life, no girl has been able to stay with him because this, even a prostitute refused him sex because of his manhood size, masturbation has become a routine in his life hoping it will help increase the size.. he does not want to take herbal or medication of any kind as he believes that anything with advantage must have disadvantage...

as in, is he normal or is anything wrong with him like sickness or something?
Op oya confess, you are the one. Just put I for everywhere that "Your friend" is. Let's face it, which sane guy will admit to masturbating to another friend.
Re: Is It Normal? by Wilson125(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
opendo21:
Op oya confess, you are the one. Just put I for everywhere that "Your friend" is. Let's face it, which sane guy will admit to masturbating to another friend.
thats wer ur wrng, depending on ur relationship with him, besides he does not masturbate for the fun of it, he does it with a reason whch might be different from urs and that might be the reason u hide it from ur fwens if at all u do, so he sees nothing wrong in sharing his problem with his close man..
Re: Is It Normal? by avalanchelove: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hello guys,
I was a chronic compulsive self-servicer/self servicer/masturbator (call it what u like sef). for many years (10-13yrs or so)
it was slowly killing me but who born me make i tell person that kind thing, i was deceived that i was the only one suffering from such an addiction.
Simpy put, the guilt was KILLING ME. I can remember trying a lot of things to break free like putting on tight jeans to hinder access to grin, doing push ups when urge came, fasting,prayer,cutting off internet connection etc,
Infact, stoping wanking was always on my top of my New Year Resolutions every year, but who was i kidding... i myt start well for some few days, before i knew what happened I would start more heavily, it was as if i was rewanking for the missed days sad sad
Pls dont get me wrong, the orgasm brought pleasure but it was always followed with feelings of guilt, shame and i could not worship God for weeks..so i knew this was not life (I needed help, but how do i go and start opening up to paale or maale, eeem mummy................lolz)
I always felt that God will not want someone like me, He was diasppointed in me. Although parents were very good Christians, I would always try to avoid church and any spiritual gathering by all means (feigning various illnesses, just cos of guilt), to even open mouth to say Goodmorning Jesus na war after spending the nyt grin.
Long story short, i knew there was a reason i was plagued with such a temptation, God had a perfect plan for my life, what i thought was for my disadvantage was actually working out for my good...
When i got a perfect revelation of Rom. 6:14 (Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God's grace. NLT) I then went further to really understand what God's grace and Law of Moses entailed
I realised that i was focusing on the bad fruit(masturbation, addictions etc.), whereas the problem was from the root cause (My Beliefs)
one scripture that God opened my eyes to also see was Rom. 5:21(So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God's wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.NLT)
CTHE GOODNESS OF THE GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE AND HIS UNMERITED FAVOUR did the magic, i effortlessly have stopped wanking and all my addictions, infact i can't remember when last i wanked, it was as if a veil was removed from my eyes.
I have so much i can write here, but i believe God has brought me out of that addiction so i could also help someone in the same situation.. Pls Don't give up, ur testimony is just around the corner.
I would really like to help someone break this stronghold... please feel free to Inbox me on avalanchelove3@gmail, i would be more than willing to assist you...
God Bless and Keep us

(1) (Reply)

She Needs An Advice / Relationship Tips: 7 Reasons Why Bald Men Are Sexy / Wen Ur Neighbor Is Ur Ex N Pastor Says Turn N Say It Is Nt Over Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.