Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 (17127 Views)

My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by popweezy(m): 3:18am On Jun 17, 2015
*Sighs*.. Don't even know how to start diz shit but anyways plz give me an advice on diz issue..this young girl is more like something else.. She lives in my area Although she iz beautiful I dont wanna av anything wit her. And the problem I av is that, wen I see beautiful girl, I stare at her at least for 5 secondz. Na just to appreciate God work o, no string attached..sometymz When I see diz girl, I stare at her and she will notice. This shit happened yesterday when I saw her in the arabic school wen she passed by my side and I started staring at her again as if I've never seen her before. This girl noticed. then we started glancing at eachother. After this, I was like how would I be glancing at a small girl? It's wierd. The funniest part now is that weneva dis girl sees me now, she begins to form somehow e.g walking majestically and pouting her mouth..hehehe..what does this girl mean?? Now I think about her to the extent that i start smiling. then after some minutes I com bak to my senses and say IT'S NOT POSSIBLE..as in, why a young girl? Who should the boys of her age be dating If i wanna go 4 her .infact, I can't do that..arggh. How can I stop this obsession plz. Ur kind advice

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by adorablepepple(f): 3:40am On Jun 17, 2015
No it's abnormal n insane
angry the next thing we will hear another rape case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by jeffizy(m): 3:42am On Jun 17, 2015
I believe the mind is a control room.

Try to control your emotions.
Crushing on an underage is a wrong thing to do .
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by FelaLives(m): 3:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Not gonna judge you peedo,
Solution is to see the 'pre teen' as your Sibling ok?

I'm Positive you realise u do Not Crush on,or harbour
Any bleeping thoughts, towards your own 13yr'old sibling.

Concentrate HaRder!
on Getting those A* Grade,
a JoB,or Vocation.

GoodLuck youngBro'

&PeAceOut!

Unc'LLKoja.Esq.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 17, 2015
I like the way op handled the situation. It shows maturity.

You asked for help. Well, here is moi help.

Don't act on your feelings. Just view them as fleeting errors in your psyche. It will pass. smiley

Also listen to the poster above me.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 17, 2015
adorablepepple:
angry angry can't you see her doesn't like this either? Your supposed to offer advice. Not criticize.
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by czarr(m): 4:00am On Jun 17, 2015
.....my dad is older than my mom with 6yrs,which is the difference BTW you two,so you've not done a great sin.....but since she's a minor do not act on it!
....wait till she's 22 and U're 28,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 17, 2015
czarr:
.....my dad is older than my mom with 6yrs,which is the difference BTW you two,so you've not done a great sin.....but since she's a minor do not act on it!
thousand likes.
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 17, 2015
The youngest girl I fu.cked was when I was an intern at Morgan Stanley.I fu.cked one of my fellow intern's 14 year old sister.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by agarawu23(m): 5:07am On Jun 17, 2015
adorablepepple:

he asked for advice undecided
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by agarawu23(m): 5:09am On Jun 17, 2015
FelaLives:
Not gonna judge you peedo,
Solution is to see the 'pre teen' as your Sibling ok?

I'm Positive you realise u do Not Crush on,or harbour
Any bleeping thoughts, towards your own 13yr'old sibling.

Concentrate HaRder!
on Getting those A* Grade,
a JoB,or Vocation.

GoodLuck youngBro'

&PeAceOut!

Unc'LLKoja.Esq.

Teempakguy:
I like the way op handled the situation. It shows maturity.

You asked for help. Well, here is moi help.

Don't act on your feelings. Just view them as fleeting errors in your psyche. It will pass. smiley

Also listen to the poster above me.
popweezy, your solution is here smiley
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 17, 2015
popweezy:
*Sighs*.. Don't even know how to start diz shit but anyways plz give me an advice on diz issue..this young girl is more like something else.. She lives in my area Although she iz beautiful I dont wanna av anything wit her. And the problem I av is that, wen I see beautiful girl, I stare at her at least for 5 secondz. Na just to appreciate God work o, no string attached..sometymz When I see diz girl, I stare at her and she will notice. This shit happened yesterday when I saw her in the arabic school wen she passed by my side and I started staring at her again as if I've never seen her before. This girl noticed. then we started glancing at eachother. After this, I was like how would I be glancing at a small girl? It's wierd. The funniest part now is that weneva dis girl sees me now, she begins to form somehow e.g walking majestically and pouting her mouth..hehehe..what does this girl mean?? Now I think about her to the extent that i start smiling. then after some minutes I com bak to my senses and say IT'S NOT POSSIBLE..as in, why a young girl? Who should the boys of her age be dating If i wanna go 4 her .infact, I can't do that..arggh. How can I stop this obsession plz. Ur kind advice

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Omotayor123(f): 5:17am On Jun 17, 2015
Crushing is normal. But having a thing with a 12yrs old girl is very Abnormal.. It's Lust!

She's not even a teenager yet...

Op try to get yourself busy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
Crushing is normal. But having a thing with a 12yrs old girl is very Abnormal.. It's Lust!

Don't listen to this jealous b****.12 is a good age to get f.u.cked(no pubic hair).

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

it's not, Actually. There is nothing to "lust" for on the body of a twelve year old nah undecided
I thinks he just finds her . . . peculiar.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by kinibigdeal(m): 6:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Kids
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2015
czarr:
lol u try....
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2015
RichardFuld:
The youngest girl I fu.cked was when I was an intern at Morgan Stanley.I fu.cked one of my fellow intern's 14 year old sister.
my son will fvck ur daughter wen she is 9yrs old

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by ikeepitreal(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Pedophile alert!!!!! As a serial interstate rapist, I hate pedophiles! I hate them! OP, I despise you

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by ikeepitreal(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Cutehector:
my son will fvck ur daughter wen she is 9yrs old
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by jnrbayano(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2015
Get busy with your studies.

If you dare touch her, I will personally bring your story to Nairaland that will be after hitting you satisfactorily with this club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
RichardFuld:

I doubt she will like black n.igg.ers.
this is oyinbooo ooo,pls can you show me your pooo ? Just wanna see how it looks like .
I wanna see if there is a difference when compared with ours that looks like "an iron rod"
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2015
Hishuula:
this is oyinbooo ooo,pls can you show me your pooo ? Just wanna see how it looks like

My what?My d.ick?
It's huge;6.5 inches erect.
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by nnwniger: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2015
IT'S VERY NORMAL YOUNG MAN. WHAT'S NOT NORMAL IS GETTING DISTRACTED WITH YOUR STUDIES OR LETTING IT GO BEYOND MERE CRUSH.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by ojaydedon(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2015
very normal...

I mean abnormally normal.. Mitchew... angryangry
Young Pedophile... angryangryangry
Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2015
RichardFuld:

My what?My d.ick?
It's huge;6.5 inches erect.
lol, i'm talking about your stool and not your dick .....here an erect 6.5 is never tagged "huge" we ve got it

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Hishuula:
lol, i'm talking about your stool and not your dick

Didn't you know?I sh.it gold and whipe my a.s.s with money.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2015
RichardFuld:

Didn't you know?I sh.it gold and whipe my a.s.s with money.
and if you shitt that i will take it with my mouth , gold !!! Can you ship some to me here pls ? Wrap them with those whiper (money)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.