Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Body Itching After Bath - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Itching After Bath (119609 Views)

Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Moving Objects In The Body / Itching After Bath (solution) / Living With Aquagenic Priuritus (After-Bath Body Itch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Itching After Bath by meekmill(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2019
tzjaynee:

None yet. I'm sorry about that dear, you just have to cope with it and try to observe things that trigger the itching, so you can avoid them.

When you find a solution, please keep me posted smiley

Ok
Re: Body Itching After Bath by calaharry: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2019
meekmill:

Ok

Nope. Dont cope with it dear, dont cope with problem ,there is God made solution to every problem .
If you are suffering body itching after bath, pls call this number for med based solution.
080 297917 08

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by calaharry: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2019
tzjaynee:

None yet. I'm sorry about that dear, you just have to cope with it and try to observe things that trigger the itching, so you can avoid them.

When you find a solution, please keep me posted smiley

Nope. Dont cope with it dear, dont cope with problem ,there is God made solution to every problem .
If you are suffering body itching after bath, pls call this number for med based solution.
080 297917 08

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by calaharry: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2019
sweetmusty:
You are right brother, I was told by my mum too after her research. I live abroad currently and these Oyinbo do not have the
drug for it. I don visit their hospitals many times. How can I get the herbs from Australia please?
080 297917 08
Re: Body Itching After Bath by calaharry: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Originality007:
so not b only me dey suffer this thing,, the experience is not funny

Dont cope with problem ,there is God made solution to every problem .
If you are suffering body itching after bath, pls call this number for complete med based solution.
080 297917 08

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by meekmill(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
tzjaynee:
I've tried nearly every solution mentioned on this thread, all to no avail. Mine started during my secondary school days, and since then it's been a battle. I stopped using sponge and started using hot water(it has to be hot, like hot) which reduced the itching. Even when the weather is hot, I can't even afford to use cold water or i'm gonna be in trouble and they think I'm weird for bathing with hot water in a hot weather, nobody seem to understand my plight, my mom would always complain of me wasting her gas or kerosene. When I was going to camp for NYSC, i thought my life would end cause I was worried about how I'm gonna get hot water to bath like I do at home. The thought of that almost made me to quit going to camp, but funny enough when i got to camp, I used cold water all through and I didn't itch, but now the itching has started again. I can't afford to sweat, get beaten by rain, even after doing laundry or the dishes, I would start itching even though it was just my hands i put in water, the itching comes with a nasty attitude, i get angry, frustrated, irritated. I can snap at anybody, so have learned to accept my fate

My has stopped bro, am using sponge to bath now,
Well am using mekako soap to bath, since then my itchy reduces .
Re: Body Itching After Bath by tzjaynee: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2019
meekmill:

My has stopped bro, am using sponge to bath now,
Well am using mekako soap to bath, since then my itchy reduces .

Congrats o

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by Lemonmint1: 8:32pm On May 21, 2019
deleoke:
Hi onikunkewu, henrysam et al,

Does the itching sometimes start while you are still bathing?

To put it another way, regardless of whether you are still bathing or you have finished bathing, does the itching start after a certain average number of minutes?

I will try another way, if you spend up to 2 hours in the bath, will the itching start while you are bathing?

I know of a water solution that has worked perfectly for me, but I need to be sure you are experiencing exactly the same problem before recommending the solution?
the answer is yes.pls advise
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Rm2511(f): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2019
It's so uncomfortable and annoying. I don't like taking my bath because of the itching

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by meekmill(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Rm2511:
It's so uncomfortable and annoying. I don't like taking my bath because of the itching

Not easy
Re: Body Itching After Bath by NsikakEssiet(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
bayomaks:
I LIVED WITH THE CONDITION FOR ABOUT A DECADE. IT WAS QUITE DEVASTATING BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THE NAME, CAUSE AND TREATMENT.

WHEN I COULDN'T COPE ANY LONGER, I TURNED TO GOD AND GOT MY HEALING. 2ND SAMUEL 22:45-46, "Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places." I used this as my prayer point every time I was in the bathroom.

THOUGH I BELIEVE IN THE DOCTORS BUT WHEN THEY CAN'T HELP, WHAT DO WE DO? AN OPTION IS LEFT AND THAT IS TRYING THE HEAVENLY DOCTOR.

TAKE CARE.

Total Rubbish and bloody lies.
Re: Body Itching After Bath by NsikakEssiet(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
calaharry:
Hello friends,itching after bath is very uncomfortable experience as millions of people suffer it in silence, not knowing there is now a permanent solution to it. It is bacterial infection dt runs in d blood,thus med soap or drugs is not d way out. There is now a pharmaceutically manufactured special product that specifically clears out this bacterial causing d itching in your blood and you will have a brand new life enjoying your bath during and after. The product is imported us and works like miracle. Just order for d product(not local) and take it for 2months and your itching after bath is gone. Interested fellows should book their via our email airfield474@yahoo.com for full supply/info or text there request to 07062425417 or 08029791708 . Pls our lines are usually busy,text us and u will get immediate feedback on first come first serve basis.

Scam
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Julius209(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2019
please has anybody found solution to itching after bathing because I'm getting fed up of this disease
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Mikocake(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Julius209:
please has anybody found solution to itching after bathing because I'm getting fed up of this disease
buy fluconazole and myneal cream. make sure u bath twice daily and apply the cream morning and night.
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Herbephe1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
we must survive this, investigation continues
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Akano5(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
am highly tired of this thing.... It's been over 3years now battling with this disease. Oh God
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Bjaymagic: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Plzzz any solution for itching after bathing..Ave tried several creams and drugs mentioned here to no avail.. I have gone to the hospital for blood test ,there is nothing in my blood..it's driving me crazy plzzz..I need help
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Jahzblog: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Does your head also itch you when it is covered by a hat or a cap? Here is the reason why you experience such an itchy scalp. And here is the natural way to prevent it. Check it out below.
https://jahzblog.com.ng/the-tree-of-life-organic-hair-pomade-benefits/
Re: Body Itching After Bath by bmigan: 3:43am On Jul 18, 2023
I think I will try out one of the methods I have learnt here. Its been 3 years now that Ive been fighting this disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Even Your Skin Tone If You Want / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.