Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (25949 Views)

Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by funkyrash(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Kineticist:
You are just another sucker,how many albums have you released...the last time I checked,your name was not in any top naija 1000 artistes.
You did a song that was below par amidst the hype yet you can't take criticism and you wanna blow,I laugh in madarin.
If I were you,with this hype garnered already I will note down my flaws for better faring next time.
word!!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Kinkale(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by oyefeel(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Nice adv
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by aprokomania(m): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2015
ok
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2015
airforce1 , i am a songwriter..... do u mind if i write one good mix for you?
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by MilesLamar(m): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2015
chesterlee:
Who's Airforce1?

Never heard of him...

Na one local rapper

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by fairygeh(f): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
The truth is always bitter,they will never learn or listen to simple corrections,
Alakori oshi,Mr such a diva.

19 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Horlufemi(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Any song you can't listen to after 6 months is trash. 95% of Nigerian music is trash.

No vex o. Na truth.

8 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by majamajic(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2015
The truth is bitter but it's better, so airforce go and come back better. I trust u that is not your best .

7 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Caseless: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread

Don't do this.

4 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by eleko1: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2015
sad Listen Up.The OP doesn't mean any harm.Bitterness embitter life.Wish u well in Ur career.
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by okooloyun1(m): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2015
fairygeh:
The truth is always bitter,they will never learn or listen to simple corrections,
Why d vex nah? Sister You're taking d issue personal.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by mployer(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2015
One thing is clear, people were eagerly waiting to criticize this song no matter how good it sounds.

It takes more than sounding good for a song to become a hit. Most hit songs today don't sound good. Atleast I see nothing good in 'Dorobucci'

Luck, determination and promotion play important role. Instead of helping promote a brother's handiwork, people quickly jumped the condemnation boat, pretending to be good advisers

Mitcheww..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by oshyno(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread

E be like ur brain dey touch. Ina enwe ishi mmebi nwatakiri aa.

Person dey advice u instead of to take corection or better still sieve what is gud ur here yarning dust. Guy odika ina anwu kai kai.

8 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by InvertedHammer: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2015
/
Music is not by force.

Auto-tune killed Nigeria music industry. Beat, tone, rhythm- they all sound the same.

\

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by fairygeh(f): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
okooloyun1:
Why d vex nah? Sister You're taking d issue personal.
Lol,bro it's not like i am taking it personal but I dislike it when people cant take constructive criticism, even star artistes listen to corrections and make amends .why would Airforce 1 say *walks out of thread* when someone dey give am good advice after all he hyped the music for us all so he shouldn't blame anyone for expecting more than thatcheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Slimzjoe(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2015
I remember the 1st tym I went to the studio to record some inspiration that got to me.....after Weeks, it was ready....the guys for studio jux dey hail me say ma song dhope die! Ma Voice is like the next Drake and all that.....I went home and listen to my song over and over again to discover that them jux dey wash ma Head......ma song was as wack as Terry-G's Dada

16 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by ChynoBEATS: 6:54am On Jun 21, 2015
fairygeh:
Aunty Fairy tin binu sha grin

Mr such a Diva grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Awesomeking: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Dont mind airforce1 jor..the fella just wasted our time and data

i offered to write a song for him some weeks back,airforce straightout laughed in my face

probably thinks he is above

fella..i was trynna do you a favour if you didnt know

4 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2015
How did this make front page?

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by efilefun(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

cheesy Nnwame AirForce Cherigodi first..... Biko nunu..
Ah gi'wa sef... Ile'wiwe too much o
Ah......

2me ure a star ........

Everybody is praying for your success

Dont worry the industry will bow.......

You just need to work with someone better than the dude you used......

You need a Team bro

do you actually know who lahlah is He produced sexy ladies Oritse femi ft Davido and you telling me he's not good, worked with him personally and his productions are dope, the only issue with the song would be from the person delivering the lyrics.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by okooloyun1(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2015
fairygeh:

Lol,bro it's not like i am taking it personal but I dislike it when people cant take constructive criticism, even star artistes listen to corrections and make amends .why would Airforce 1 say *walks out of thread* when someone dey give am good advice after all he hyped the music for us all so he shouldn't blame anyone for expecting more than thatcheesy
I hope he listen sha.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Chronique: God bless you for the advice, I will do my best to carve a niche for my self from this Forum.
You will be the first to evaluate my Single for me..
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by timbuk2(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2015
fairygeh:
cheesy
fairygeh:
lmao...u're funny o
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by SAMBARRY: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
listen to constructive criticism. Pick the good to improve your music career and discard the ones you feel doesn't apply to you before you walk out grin

at least you need the professional advice of those who were there before you music wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by phyllosilicate(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2015
chronique:
smh...
You might mean well, but if you want to advice a person, do it privately. If you are giving an advise in public, don't mention names.

7 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by daclint(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2015
airmark:
Nice review, to me the airforce song is not that bad. There's always room for improvement and definitely he has his target audience. with time and passion to succeed he would fix all flaws in this. Nice one Op.
for the fact that you said IT'S NOT THAT BAD simple means that IT'S BAD

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by xtervaganza(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
you can as well walk out of music then.....the man speaks the truth but youre too arrogant to listen

8 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by SAMBARRY: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2015
majamajic:
The truth is bitter but it's better, so airforce go and come back better. I trust u that is not your best .
exactly. Even Michael Jackson was criticized in his early years of his music career, same with other music legends of various genres before they became giants so before you think they're all attacks listen first

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by godoluwa(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
man, u need to take d criticism as a challenge & nt as a word of hatred. tuface started wit his pals as plantashun, they did a song `omode meta nsere', the song doesnt makes much sense but they later worked on their weakness & now they are good. take the criticism as a challenge to improve. gudluck

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by ChynoBEATS: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2015
efilefun:
do you actually know who lahlah is He produced sexy ladies Oritse femi ft Davido and you telling me he's not good,

Do you know who OverBoard is?

Dude Bone lala ....it's not about producing 4d B n A list it's aBout Grooming an upcoming......

Thats why don_Jazzy is highly respected

It's about Grooming Bro

It's not just about Producing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? / Naira Marley – Puta (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.