Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (25947 Views)

Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by morganskillz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good day OP and fellow nairalanders, since this thread is about music I would like to use this opportunity have nairalanders listen to my songs and lemme know your take about them. I 'lld really appreciate. Fans and critics are welcome. Thanks

http://www.hulkshare.com/morganskillz/so-special-skillz

http://www.hulkshare.com/morganskillz/made-for-the-tv-skillz-1
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by themodernman: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
chronique:
There's a difference between being able to mimick artistes voices,and being able to sing. You can't start and sustain a music career by sounding like somebody or different people. Secondly,that you admire artistes doesn't mean you should sing too. Can you sing? Do you love music? Do you want to be an artiste? What genre do you love more? Are you ready to try it out? If your answer to all of these is yes,then give it a shot. If no,stay away from being an artiste,and just enjoy the songs you listen to.

I love music like crazy, I got a good voice so I think I can sing, now the ish is perhaps for me to find out the perfect voice for me. The type of artiste I love to be in their shoes include R-Kelly, 2face, Wande Coal, Wizzy mixed with the playboy hardcore of Jesse Jagz & 50Cent.

I wish to be anointed by all this people in my life. Rhyming get rich or die trying for the entire 75mins of the album with the same voice, TP-2.com of r-Kelly den as well etc. I just think my main problem is low self esteem dat results in stage fright & failure to launch out. Then I need to see if I can have a good melody and rhythm to tantalize the fans ears den lyrics finally.

But first of all I need a mentor!
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
whoever compared Airforce1 with canibus needs to go get his brain thoroughly checked.
his track was an insignia & escutcheon of excellent wackness

I wonder why Nigerian musicians don't take out time to develop their skill first . ✘

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks bro.
chronique:
I think you've got a rich and very good voice but you need to learn how to use it to maximum effect. I like your song.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by chronique(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Maybe you could start up by being a back-up artiste to someone else,and you could follow him or her around to perform at gigs. With time,you might get used to it. Stage fright isn't something that goes away completely for every artiste. Even the big superstars still suffer from it from time to time. I once watched Fat Joe do the sign of the cross at the back stage while He was being called up to perform,and He ran up stage to do His thing. Why do you think so established acts do lots of alcohol before stepping on stage? Don't let the stage fright get to you for now. Focus on getting yourself in the mix and when the time to perform comes,you'd sort that out.
themodernman:

I love music like crazy, I got a good voice so I think I can sing, now the ish is perhaps for me to find out the perfect voice for me. The type of artiste I love to be in their shoes include R-Kelly, 2face, Wande Coal, Wizzy mixed with the playboy hardcore of Jesse Jagz & 50Cent.

I wish to be anointed by all this people in my life. Rhyming get rich or die trying for the entire 75mins of the album with the same voice, TP-2.com of r-Kelly den as well etc. I just think my main problem is low self esteem dat results in stage fright & failure to launch out. Then I need to see if I can have a good melody and rhythm to tantalize the fans ears den lyrics finally.

But first of all I need a mentor!
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by themodernman: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
chronique:
Maybe you could start up by being a back-up artiste to someone else,and you could follow him or her around to perform at gigs. With time,you might get used to it. Stage fright isn't something that goes away completely for every artiste. Even the big superstars still suffer from it from time to time. I once watched Fat Joe do the sign of the cross at the back stage while He was being called up to perform,and He ran up stage to do His thing. Why do you think so established acts do lots of alcohol before stepping on stage? Don't let the stage fright get to you for now. Focus on getting yourself in the mix and when the time to perform comes,you'd sort that out.

What about having a good melody and rhythm as ds are d mkst important aspect of music.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by chronique(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
He wasn't the one compared with cannibus. It was another dude that was compared with cannibus. I was so excited when I read the review and rushed to download the so called "cannibus-like" rapper but got the shock of my life. Reminds me of a similar experience some yrs back,when a nairalander contacted me for A+R services,and told me he was better than Modenine,and could murder Modenine lyrically. I was so excited to listen to him but was thoroughly disappointed after listening to the dude. I just told him straight-up that He wasn't good enough.
Darkrebel666:
whoever compared Airforce1 with canibus needs to go get his brain thoroughly checked.

I wonder why Nigerian musicians don't take out time to develop their skill first . ✘

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Success1099(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
How do i get my song on nairaland pls.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by toprealman: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Walks out of thread
GUY YOU SEEM TO OVERRATE YOURSELF. REMEMBER KELLY HANDSOME, IDRIS ABU..., TONY MONTANA ETC? CALM DOWN AND LEARN!
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by cho25bc(f): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmmm?airforce1?

Why didn't he contest 4 Mr Nairaland 2015?
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by jaydee87(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
chronique:
You need better production. Work on your song composition and arrangement and also on your singing so as to avoid going off key. Also work on your vocals.
tanks so much will act as advised, but getting better production is expensive and u dint rate the song and was I off key .
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by codedguy001(m): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2015
chronique:
Too many songs with this your pattern,in the market already and as such,I really don't see this going far. Get a good song that sounds fresh.

Tanx bro I appreciate ur input...seeing as u didn't complain abt d voice or d production tho, I take it u like d song! wink
As for ur observation, yea I tink u have a good point. But den dats d beauty of competition init? I do believe dis song can pull its own weight among d many songs out there.
Tanx again bro. 1 luv!
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by SAMBARRY: 2:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Your advice was exactly what flavour applied to his music career. He organised small shows in his area for his people. Same with 2 face and it was his people who were impressed that helped them market their work. Their humility to helped but Mr such a diva is underestimating the power of fans

he should go and ask[quote author why korede bello was prostrating and begging his fans when they were upset with him. That's because he knew that the same fans who made him can destroy him=onatisipost=34991704]Honestly I haven't heard this track but what thing I know is the song isn't the worst, worst tracks have made it big in nigeria, what actually spoiled everything for airforce1 is the hype he gave his tracks. I got some tracks from ppl and they gave me the names of the artistes as small doctor and qdots, the point is as dangerously wack as their songs are ppl still love it and are always playing it simply because they allowed the song to grow on ppl. If they had gone to channels or mitv to broadcast their singles most likely they would have killed their prospect. The bitter lesson here for other upcoming artistes to learn from the mistake airforce1 made,always allow the music to sell itself and grow on ppl , organise small shows in ur area ,perform ur music to them , they are the ones who will broadcast you and spread ur music , don't go on the internet and be telling the whole world u will soon join dbanj and wizkid at the kora awards soon . MARKET YOUR MUSIC . Marketing is a very complex thing and it is very important to get the marketing right. Airforce1 chose the wrong marketing strategy for his music or product which raised the expectation of ppl about his talent and music beyond his level of competence and delivery. Upcoming artistes should try and devout time to formulating marketing strategy as much as they do for rehearsals. Oliver twist is a complete wack but it became dbanj greatest hit due to the marketing strategy employed by don jazzy which was to organise a global dancing competition for it and that made the song grow on ppl. [/quote]
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by SAMBARRY: 2:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

beyond that airforce needs a mentor. Something like wizkid/banky w, justin beiber/Usher. They'll help model their character and help them cope with fame and criticism. All this irrelevant gragra airforce is doing is because he doesn't have a mentor that will shape his music
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Airforce1(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2015
cho25bc:
Hmmmmm?airforce1?

Why didn't he contest 4 Mr Nairaland 2015?

Lol
I have lotsa works doing already smiley
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Elparaiso(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2015
chronique:
God bless you for the "oliver twist" reference. I still believe that song is wack despite all the awards and fame it has brought d'banj. Unfortunately,d'banj has a very good song that most people do not like(top of the world). When I listen to music,I listen to what the artiste is saying,before I even take note of the beat. Those days,if you want to know good singers,you'd ask them to do an accapella and from there,you'd know if they can sing or not.
I'm happy you acknowledged the oliver twist reference...
It shows that everything needs packaging....
Everything...
Airforce1 could just explode in our presence...
I've listened to the song....
Its not bad...
But like every project that ever existed...
It could be bettered... By the same artiste..
Since it's is first track...
No problemo....
Its his next track that would cause problem if he doesn't improve.
Airforce try again...
Chronique thanks for the advice...
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by cho25bc(f): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
wink wink
Can u pls vote 4 my guy,plzzzzzzz
Airforce1:

Lol
I have lotsa works doing already smiley
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by BizBayo: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
otijah:
how nah, drop ur pin or number
here, 09038701966.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by otijah(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
ok
BizBayo:

here, 09038701966.
ok thanks
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by MsBliss(f): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Isn't there any other way to contact Airforce1? Maybe by mail.....rather than this needless publicity and indirect advertisement of your expertise The OP is really a meddlesome interloper!
I think its more of "My eyes sha see no evil ,my ears hear no evil and my mouth say no evil "

That's how it was translated to me.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Revolva(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
airmark:

I don't think he bears airforce1 on stage, I think he's chukka. Eazy

Ok oohhhh his username on NL is airforce1
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by Peacefulness: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2015
BizBayo:
I haven't listen to Airforce 1 music, but I believe there's always space for improvement. I'm a music producer, song writer and recording artist. I can help with beats, matured production. I believe Airforce 1 is already a star in Nigeria through Nairaland. Everybody want the best for you. If there is any way you feel I could help, let me know.
i have some christian songs, can you help me with production? Though i am not ready now but i need encouragement.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by adeyrossin(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG BY ADEY ROSSIN TITLED KI NI MO SE SEIZE 1MB GOD BLESS U AS YOU DO THAT FOR ME http://playmyjamz.com/share/vHxWLkFIgw3925
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by ponti93(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
chronique:
He wasn't the one compared with cannibus. It was another dude that was compared with cannibus. I was so excited when I read the review and rushed to download the so called "cannibus-like" rapper but got the shock of my life. Reminds me of a similar experience some yrs back,when a nairalander contacted me for A+R services,and told me he was better than Modenine,and could murder Modenine lyrically. I was so excited to listen to him but was thoroughly disappointed after listening to the dude. I just told him straight-up that He wasn't good enough.
chronique pls i will like to be on your team o.can i hala you some how.its strictly biz.
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by adeyrossin(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED KI NI MOSE AND OTHER GREAT SONGS BY ADEY ROSSIN TRU THIS LINK SEIZE 1MB. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO THAT FOR ME http://playmyjamz.com/share/vHxWLkFIgw3925
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by laykhorn(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
chronique:
e. You can just post a download link here.

This is a link

Oya Mukulu

Music: Buccwoj - Mukulu | @Buccwoj

www.musicnobs.com/2015/07/08/music-buccwoj-mukulu-buccwoj/
Re: My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts by laykhorn(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2015
chronique:
Pls don't mail me. You can just post a download link here.
Your reviews sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? / Naira Marley – Puta (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.