Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! (7982 Views)

Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Implicitly you're...and unfortunately most of you braggarts are malnourished folkstongue
Lmao.If I face you,you will rethink your life.I guess you can recognise a malnourished person if you see one. Run along.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
The only message that the Hausa/Fulani understands clearly is the absolute use of force with all brutality known to mankind , but Jonathan was building a one Nigeria that can't be built as long as we are in an unhealthy union with the North and the rest of the country.

Bro, he should have killed those gays. You don't handle terrorists with kids gloves. The terrorists only understand brute force.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

He only demonstrated one of the traits of the poor and needy; it's their nature to impress others.

My bro, how are you doing? Hope you're good?

I am fine and good...

Did you see my mail?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Preye was right , it is natural for poor folks with low self esteem to raise their voice by using wealth as a means of comparison when faced with a superior argument.They simply do this create a vacuum and avoid being intellectually disgraced and bullied like I've been bullying sagamite. ( just wait , he will soon be here to take more again.)

It's more of a psychological thing and you can clearly see them use it as a first line of defense even in a shitty argument.

That's the way they operate, my brother. I'm used to his types. The poor always seek to impress and desire to give others a notion of wealth and abundance.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am fine and good...

Did you see my mail?

Not yet bro.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Preye was right , it is natural for poor folks with low self esteem to raise their voice by using wealth as a means of comparison when faced with a superior argument.They simply do this create a vacuum and avoid being intellectually disgraced and bullied like I've been bullying sagamite. ( just wait , he will soon be here to take more again.)

It's more of a psychological thing and you can clearly see them use it as a first line of defense even in a shitty argument.
Your stupidity stinks. If you start from the root of this issue, you will know you are an id1ot.
I only pointed to the fact that tanoids are jobless(which is a fact anyway).I cant remember saying am a millionaire in my first comment.
Like they say,na talk dey bring talk. So mr man, behave and let preye bear his cross. Or are you his stooge?

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by IamLEGEND1: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
The only message that the Hausa/Fulani understands clearly is the absolute use of force with all brutality known to mankind , but Jonathan was building a one Nigeria that can't be built as long as we are in an unhealthy union with the North and the rest of the country.

oh really?
Tell me again how the ritualists,armed-robbers and pirates are very obedient and submissive.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

Lmao.If I face you,you will rethink your life.I guess you can recognise a malnourished person if you see one. Run along.

There's no need facing me because I will simply press ignore button...I just told you the truth...quit bragging and calling people who maybe using your account balance for mere entertainment jobless...
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the way they operate, my brother. I'm used to his types. The poor always seek to impress and desire to give others a notion of wealth and abundance.
The lord is your strength.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

There's no need facing me because I will simply press ignore button...I just told you the truth...quit bragging and calling people who maybe using your account balance for mere entertainment jobless...
My guy shut up jare.You no reach.Bye
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

The lord is your strength.

He's always being my strength.

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

He's always
being
my strength.
Been.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh really?
Tell me again how the ritualists,armed-robbers and pirates are very obedient and submissive.

Ritualists?...let me bomb Ogun state from tomorrow...since the bomb is better used there than on boko haram...

Compare killings in the north and south...and then tell me where that bomb is needed more...

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

Your stupidity stinks. If you start from the root of this issue, you will know you are an id1ot.
I only pointed to the fact that tanoids are jobless(which is a fact anyway).I cant remember saying am a millionaire in my first comment.
Like they say,na talk dey bring talk. So mr man, behave and let preye bear his cross. Or are you his stooge?

I wonder which team cries more about unemployment and are hoping for 5k stipends...cheesy ...supporters of APC and their bragging...tomorrow they will still run out for odourless fufu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Bolade005: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Arizona1:

Look at you, sentiments have not allowed you to reason with your brain. What is holding PMB from bombing his Boko boys? More than 200 innocent people have been killed by BH since Buhari took over and you see nothing wrong with it.
Son, you're the one reasoning with your an*s. When you start thinking with your brain, then you will see that Boko Haram is in soup with what Buhari is planning. He's working on a long term plan, a sort of war to completely destroy them. Be patient, son.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I wonder which team cries more about unemployment and are hoping for 5k stipends...cheesy ...supporters of APC and their bragging...tomorrow they will still run out for odourless fufu grin
TANoid, screech.....Smello

I am in the mood this evening.

Who do anyhow go see anyhow.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

Been.

Swerve. Na my language? Only kids do what you just did. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by PassingShot(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bolade005:
OP, I swear you're sicker than Shekau.

You have rushed to open a thread without knowing the details of the said bombing. Do you even know what prompted the bombing?.

Anyways, my question to you is, was there any civilian casualty?.

What they have done is in your interest. Yorubas will say "kekere la tin pe ka iroko, to ba d'agba tan, apa o ni ka". If such an action has been taken against BH, maybe, they would have been completely annihilated long time ago.

Use your sense.
This is what I would have written.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Swerve. Na my language? Only kids do what you just did. Enjoy.
Lol.I normally dont do that.But banter is allowed. ....

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Rose2014: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
It's amazing that Buhari left BH and he's after SS militants. Imagine how many lives BH has wasted since he was sworn in but no no no, the emphasis should be on SS

Though speechless, I won't say I'm surprised.

This action speaks volume of his plans for Nigeria
I just weep for this zoo called country
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

Lol.I normally dont do that.But banter is allowed. ....

It's allowed.....seriously, it is allowed.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Bolade005: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:

This is what I would have written.
Then you're one of the few rational people on NL.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by fx45(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

I wasn't bragging. If I tell someone he's jobless, it doesn't imply am a billionaire.
What right do you have to tell someone he's jobless? Do U feed him or pay his house rent? You're a very shallow individual.... And most likely suffering from a very severe case of inferiority complex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by HzRF(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Mind not the comedian.

I'm yet to see the means by which these guys identify the jobless on a faceless forum!
D retard might be jobless Lyk dat oo
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

Where has your dumb arsse ever had superior arguments in your life, you cretin? grin grin grin grin
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by ionsman: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
fx45:

What right do you have to tell someone he's jobless? Do U feed him or pay his house rent? You're a very shallow individual.... And most likely suffering from a very severe case of inferiority complex.
Mumu. Drinking panadol for another man's headache. Ode
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

See the argument of Mixty intellectual genius. grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard!

SemuhleB, is this one you want to add to this cretin's intellectual contribution? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
kodded:
what has buhari done to those bloody fulani herdsmen that keep killing innocent people in plateau state and benue state undecided

No one is saying what he is doing is wrong.........but between those militants, boko haram and fulani heards men......which group deserve the air strike ?...........have you heard about any kidnapping or killings by the militants ?

Hope he is ready to fight Boko boys in NE and militants in SS .......and I hope you know what those militants presence can do to our economy ? undecided
in case you've forgotten so soon,boko haram we're mere political thugs but gej let them be and see where that has gotten us today,an action he later regretted... a stitch in time saves nine....let's all support this government....
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

See the argument of Mixty intellectual genius. grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard!

SemuhleB, is this one you want to add to this cretin's intellectual contribution? grin grin grin grin grin grin
I already told ya that it will take you another decade to understand anything I write here unless when I'm tutoring you on how to conduct ya self in the public .

Everyone didn't grow up in the ghetto, even in Nigeria.

But I guess you need more than just tutoring .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
ionsman:

Mumu. Drinking panadol for another man's headache. Ode

Any cerebral person will get angry and depressed by that comment of yours. It was totally dumb and shameful.
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Sagamite(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I already told ya that it will take you another decade to understand anything I write here unless when I'm tutoring you on how to conduct ya self in the public .

Everyone didn't grow up in the ghetto, even in Nigeria.

But I guess you need more than just tutoring .

Fuuktard, can you now see how stewpid you look when you try to contribute to debates? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go back to chasing young girls. grin
Re: Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! by Truckpusher(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, can you now see how stewpid you look when you try to contribute to debates? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go back to chasing young girls. grin
I've already left you to wallow in your superb ignorance . grin

Why are your pictures always fuccking dark?

What are you hiding? You didn't make ya self ,so man up and be proud of ya face and body structure despite all the emptiness and a matching ugly face. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria / INEC Goes After Campaign Spending Violators As Fear Grips Politicians / Osun APC leaders In Ila Endorse Oyetola Ahead Of Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.